Going Insane at Home

I am stuck at home, my gym is currently closed because of christmas. All I want to do is go workout. What do you guys usually do when you cant make it to the gym?

Masturbate.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
Masturbate.[/quote]

I was waiting for that one. Hahaha.

Write down a homeworkout, get on my dresser and do angled pushups, throw strikes as if my life depended on it in front of my bed…go for a run…sprint up and down my backyard hill…

I actually, prefer to work out at home, too many dick heads at the gym.

"

My Girlfriend is at work for another few hours. Damn it all.

sleep? eat? prepare supps/meals for the week…

films? book?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
thosebananas wrote:

films? book?

I’ve just noticed what an awesome patterned carpet you have in your avatar :wink:

My gym is closed and I’ve just watched the most god awful film that my fiancee bought me for christmas (In the name of the King -Jason Statham), bless her.

Oh well, time to roll a jay and watch ‘there will be blood’ or maybe ‘the bank job’.

Have a good afternoon, folks!

BBB[/quote]

it is amazingly designer… eh?

watch In Bruges if u havnt already. its fantastic

[quote]thosebananas wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
thosebananas wrote:

films? book?

I’ve just noticed what an awesome patterned carpet you have in your avatar :wink:

My gym is closed and I’ve just watched the most god awful film that my fiancee bought me for christmas (In the name of the King -Jason Statham), bless her.

Oh well, time to roll a jay and watch ‘there will be blood’ or maybe ‘the bank job’.

BBB

[/quote]

yes x2.
Or the dark knight, I can watch that film over and over again…excellent.

thosebananas wrote:

films? book?

BBB[/quote]

I have come to the conclusion that anything with Jason Statham in it fucking sucks.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
thosebananas wrote:

films? book?

BBB

I have come to the conclusion that anything with Jason Statham in it fucking sucks.[/quote]

Even “Snatch”?

OH NO! ONE DAY WITHOUT THE GYM!!!

dude the gym takes up an hour of your time, chill the fuck out and go play xbox.

crank was good

snatch was awesome

Been downloading some movies. The girl should be get home from her casting soon, cant wait. Been playing some old school PC games aswell.

[quote]thosebananas wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
thosebananas wrote:

films? book?

BBB

[/quote]

funny i just watched that, fucking great

thosebananas wrote:
crank was good

snatch was awesome

I agree that ‘crank’ was good. ‘The bank job’ is great, simply because it’s based on a true story.

‘Snatch’, meh, but ‘Lock Stock’ was a cult classic.

BBB[/quote]

have you seen London? ending was cheesy and predictable but everything else was great.