Going for the Lean Look

I appreciate the constructive comments I received. I did not realize that this was basically a high level body building posting site only.
“Migrantworker” not sure why you ask about socks, considering I am not even showing much of my legs…

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:
I love how as soon as the Training Mistakes article comes out alluva sudden everyone can see internal rotation and knows just how to fix it.[/quote]

Well actually I knew about it for years. Just used to call it “your chest is stronger and tighter than your back.” Now, I call it “internal rotation of the shoulder” :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]st45 wrote:
I appreciate the constructive comments I received. I did not realize that this was basically a high level body building posting site only.
“Migrantworker” not sure why you ask about socks, considering I am not even showing much of my legs…
[/quote]

hahaha!
I believe he’s just impressed…

Anyways, please take that same picture and hold a shoe in your hand.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Just focus on lifting hard and doing the big lifts

Bench
sqaut
deadlift
military press
pull ups
lunges

Full body workout 3x per week. 1 day on 2 days off and so on.

Increase your lean meat intake. Big breakfast in the morning…Watch carbs after lunchtime.

Good luck.[/quote]

Best. Post. Eva. I almost cried when I read this (no joke lol).

bosu balls and cigarettes

[quote]hahaha!
I believe he’s just impressed…

Anyways, please take that same picture and hold a shoe in your hand.
[/quote]

Are we still doing this old rib?

[quote]st45 wrote:
[/quote]

nevermind, id rather not pursue it

your core looks good but u do need to beef up a bit more. not too much but you’re muscles still need better shape. shape can make u look 100 x better than just adding size alone.

[quote]st45 wrote:
[/quote]

He seems young so I have to explain. Back in the day, members of rock bands and sometimes guys going out to the disco in tight polyester pants (think Saturday Night Fever) would put socks in their pants to make their junk look bigger, sort of like a padded bra

[quote]john2009 wrote:
st45 wrote:

He seems young so I have to explain. Back in the day, members of rock bands and sometimes guys going out to the disco in tight polyester pants (think Saturday Night Fever) would put socks in their pants to make their junk look bigger, sort of like a padded bra
[/quote]

Basically he’s impressed with you’re man-bulge.

is it just me, or are we getting a lot of “Rate me penis” lately ?

–JB

meaty ass anyone ?

and thats not an offer, just a reference to an interesting thread.

You don’t have a lot of muscle.
Need to work out and eat.

Get in a gym.