Going for Growth

Hey everyone. Ok, I am lifting to try to gain mass and size.

This is my plan:

Program:
-Waterbury Program (Is this a good program for growth?)

Supps:
-Creatine
-Surge
-Whey Protein
-Fish Oil

Diet:
As of January 1, I am switching to vegetarianism, and I feel like this is going to be hard to get protein so if anyone has advice on this or a link to another post, thanks.

Thanks for your help!

[quote]Novitennis88 wrote:

As of January 1, I am switching to vegetarianism, and I feel like this is going to be hard to get protein so if anyone has advice on this or a link to another post, thanks.

Thanks for your help!

[/quote]

why? it’s just going to make your mass gains that much harder.

Hey everyone. Ok, I am lifting to try to gain mass and size.

This is my plan:

Program:
-Waterbury Program (Is this a good program for growth?)

Supps:
-Creatine
-Surge
-Whey Protein
-Fish Oil

Diet:

Thanks for your help!

[/quote]

Advice? Don’t be a pussy and eat your meat! No but seriously eat meat.

I dont eat meat. Anyone to offer good advice on my post?

What about fish, eggs, milk?

I dont eat meat. Anyone to offer good advice on my post?[/quote]

Im just wondering, so no offence (many vegetarians take offence by people questioning it, for some strange reason), but why not??

No meat? That’s ok. You can still get protein from Lamb, Chicken, Fish, and other animals.

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
No meat? That’s ok. You can still get protein from Lamb, Chicken, Fish, and other animals. [/quote]

totally true, that’s the alternative route i would seek.

1. “No meat? That’s ok. You can still get protein from Lamb, Chicken, Fish, and other animals.”

usually a statement like that would be retarted, but since your from Ohio, I understand

1. Fish, eggs milk are okay

2. I dont eat meat because I wouldnt want to be strung upside down on a meathook by my neck still alive like they are

Lets get past it

You won’t grow optimally or to your full potential in my opinion but you can get by on fish eggs milk and protein powders. If you make that fish tuna that’s pretty much what most struggling college student live off of. Can it be done? Yes. Is it the best way to get there? Hell no.

As far as the Waterbury Method, not my first choice but anything that you progress on over time will be good enough.

usually a statement like that would be retarted, but since your from Ohio, I understand

[/quote]

I’m going to school in Ohio. You had no way of knowing that but I desperately need to point out that I was not born in Ohio. I am from the great State of North Carolina.

You know what’s retarded? Misspelling the word retarded.

You know what else is retarded? Going on to a weight-lifting forum entitled “Testosterone Nation” and asking for diet alternatives to delicious, nutrient-rich, testosterone-boosting animal flesh.

1. I dont eat meat because I wouldnt want to be strung upside down on a meathook by my neck still alive like they are

[/quote]

Then just don’t buy food from companies like ConAgra.

I buy my beef from a local farmer. Humanely raised on grass and humanely butchered. There are alternatives.

and the winner is
NoviTennis88!!! only 32 posts but the rookie sure came back after that initial blow from the 1208post veteran!!!
who thought he would’ve recovered.
What a match.

OP you really have nothing to worry about with your supplements and diet, with the exception of mercury. Try not to over do the soy, load up on the beans and nuts, you eat crab too?