T Nation

Going for a V

Right now here is me (atually a couple weeks ago but)

Should I be focusing on bench deads squats dips pullups andhang cleans the most? Also increasing cals and protein?

shut up and eat.

couldn’t resist.

Sounds like you’re on to something though. Eat more and lift, it might just work.

[quote]calibreeze wrote:
Right now here is me (atually a couple weeks ago but)

Should I be focusing on bench deads squats dips pullups andhang cleans the most? Also increasing cals and protein?[/quote]

Yes. And don’t stop until you double your weights on those exercises and gain at least 30 lbs. (seriously).

You said it, big lifts + big calories + big consistency = bigger you!

Simple math!

[quote]calibreeze wrote:
Should I be focusing on bench deads squats dips pullups andhang cleans the most? Also increasing cals and protein?[/quote]

Yes, but don’t forget that the other exercises are important too.

Those mentioned should be the base of your workouts, not the entirety.

[quote]rsg wrote:
calibreeze wrote:
Should I be focusing on bench deads squats dips pullups andhang cleans the most? Also increasing cals and protein?

Yes, but don’t forget that the other exercises are important too.

Those mentioned should be the base of your workouts, not the entirety.[/quote]

You think there is a need for isolation? haha, j/k

Eat, eat, eat & eat some more. I dont like recommending weightgainers but i really dont think it would hurt you!

PM me and i’ll give you a good nutrition and wrkt schedule. Too much to go on and on about at this thread.

Dude I’m eating 4000 calories a day and to no ones suprise I’m getting bigger and stronger and I’ve only been eating this way for about a week and a half. All the food I eat is clean except for one meal on Sunday and its usually breakfast. In the gym I’m focused on squats and deads. I was always afraid of eating big as a former fat kid, but holy shnikees the difference is huge give it a try you’ll grow.

Op,

Lots of wide grip pullups. Even if you have to hang and start with negatives bro.

Eat like a pig, chin like a mutherfucker, and sleep like a log.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Eat like a pig, chin like a mutherfucker, and sleep like a log. [/quote]

it just doesn’t get any clearer than this.