Going Down Fighting!

Well, shit day of lifting yesterday,I suppose it’s gotta happen sometimes, I just wasn’t feeling it, not sure what the hell was going on.
It consisted of block Pulls up to 230kg, then a heap of Shrugs at 150kg, thats basically it! Seemed like a waste of time.

4 Likes

Wow what a crazy week! Have had heaps of shit to do,missed lifting all week! Grr, probably a good thing though, was feeling tired as fuck for most of it, everyone around me has been sick, not me though, luckily!
Finished off getting rid of the bloody hedge out the back, that had all turned into nearly 4m high trees, alot of cutting, dragging the shit out the front and loading it, then ripping it out at the dump! Well it’s done now, mongrel of a thing, now the Mrs is complaining about the fence, and it’s too low!

Block Pulls
70kg x3
110kg x3
150kg x3
190kg x3
230kg x3
190kg x3
150kg x3

BB Shrugs
150kg x8 x8 x8 x8

Behind Back Shrugs
110kg x8 x8 x8 x8

Bent Over Row
110kg x6 x6 x6 x6

Lat Pulldown with Rope
40kg X10 X10 X10 X10, slow and feel that shit

Cable Face Pull
20kg x20 x20

Seated Row
40kg x30

Front to OH Plate Raise
20kg x10 straight to 10kg x20

Not sure what lifting will look like in the next few weeks, tons of shit on, as usual for this time of year!

11 Likes

I love how you train man! Always going in and training hard, getting shit done. Thats how training should be approached

3 Likes

Alrighty, another crazy week and weekend down, I’ve got to go to a bloody wedding on Saturday too, grr! Plus a work thing this Friday and one next Saturday!

To make up for some missed stuff, just a bitsa of a session.

Squats
20kg x5
60kg x5
100kg x5
140kg x5 x5

DB Press
35kg x8 x8 x8

Close Grip Bench
60kg x8
80kg x8
100kg x6

Band Face Pulls
2 bands x15 x15

Finished with some ab stuff

7 Likes

Was starting to worry about you, good to see you still did something.

1 Like

Haha, thanks mate,such a crazy time of year, shit on every night last week, then stuff on weekends,grr! At least I’ve only missed a couple of weeks in total in the last year, I’ve been consistent as fuck!

2 Likes

The more consistent the more annoying skipping workouts are

2 Likes

Absolutely! I hate missing sessions!

How do you think I felt after 2 weeks with the lurgy!

1 Like

I can only imagine! Everyone around me has been crook with it, violently! I’ve dodged it until now!

Must be those good genetics

1 Like

I don’t think so! With the allergies and shit I get I def got my dad’s side, they’re all messed up and get all sorts. My mum’s on the other hand are all tough as nails, and live to 100 or very close.

1 Like

Fluff Day Today!
I have the stink of cream all over me,even after a shower, the kids ran a pie throwing comp at school to raise cash for a charity and guess who put their hand up to be a target? haha, bloody fun though!

Deads
70kg x3
110kg x3
150kg x3
190kg x3
150kg x3
110kg x3

Arnold Press
15kg x8 x8 x8 x15

Side Laterals
15kg x8 x8 x8 x15

Rear Delt Cable Row
25kg X10 X10 X10 X10

DB Rear Delt Fly
5kg x30

Seated DB Curls
15kg X10 X10 X10 X10

Cable Curl
25kg X10 X10 X10
10kg x30

8 Likes

Dinner most nights!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/134520424@N02/LV8EoQ

6 Likes

Where are all the CARBS

1 Like

You roast me on veggies when this bloke has like one green pixel of broccoli

3 Likes

Lmao either it’s a normal portion of rice and veg and the biggest steak I’ve ever seen. Or @I_Luc is a bad boy and doesn’t eat his veggies either !

5 Likes

Guineapig Steak Rating loading …

1 Like

It is a massive steak,I grab the pack from Aldi, they’re vac packed, sometimes they’re awesome, other times good for dog food or a stew.
I do get plenty of veg throughout the day, just not a T time.
Plus I’ve been trying to keep it super clean and simple

1 Like

I usually hit up the butchers at Footscray market. I used to work there and get a little discount but a couple of dollars is significant when you only buy like 2 kilos of meat

Can’t say all butchers are good but if you should be able to find one.

Even if you don’t get mates rates it’ll still be worth it. Might not be much cheaper than the supermarket if at all (high end stuff like your rib eyes, fillet and scotch would be cheaper).

The thing is you can get the cut, thickness etc. just as you want it freshness/quality guaranteed. You want thicker they’ll cut it for you (free of charge at the good butchers). You get that thin bullshit from the supermarket and the choices you have are over cooked shitty Crust or under cooked no crust like boiled on the outside. Two inch porterhouse is the way to go

2 Likes