just got off 5/3/1 after 14 months since I cant progress anymore. Tried everything, nothing works.
Hoping to get my main 3 lifts up, but also hoping to get my high bar squat, floor press and conventional deadlift some where, since I NEVER do these lifts.
I’ve been in a low volume phase for the last 4 months to bring my numbers back up after getting injured so the reps were low (below 6 reps on accessories)
program aims to build up my weak points (quads, mid back, triceps and stupid abs…) and slowly hit a pr after 6 weeks
following a linear progression approach, so please help and advise!
TM= 90% of 3RM
each week, 5lbs will be added to the competition lifts and accessory lift progression is based on feel.
- 3x3 with TM- competition squat
- 3x10 high bar squat
- 5x5 SLDL
- 3x15 RDL
- 4x15 ab work
- 3x3 with TM- competition bench
- 3x10 floor press
- 4x10 dumbbell bench press
- 3x15 lat pull downs
- 5x3 paused squats at 70% of TM
- 3x3 with TM- competition deadlift
- 3x8 high bar squat @ same weight as the first day
- 4x8 conventional deadlifts
- 4x10 single leg SLDL
- 4x10 ab work
- 3x3 with TM- OHP
- 5x10 dumbbell press
- 4x10 close grip bench press
- 3x10 tricep press variation
- 4x15 cable row
- 3x15 tricep press variation
- 3x10 lat work