Goddamned Piece of Paper

Sounds like some here believe what they read in the comics.

It actually looks like some of my Mr.T posts.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
SkyzykS wrote:
No real commentary on the drivel, but why is it that when you attatch the prefix neo to something, it suddenly becomes evil?

The one that realy jumped out was Corporate Neo Libs. They must be subversive double agents bent on the destruction of the liberation of who the hell knows what.

My daughters are into neopets. I think they are evil.[/quote]

Lol.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
He just likes stirring crap up and then standing back to watch everyone freak out over it. He does not tend to respond unless it is to post yet another goofy article (which at times is kind of amusing, I must admit).[/quote]
Don’t scare him off, dude… jlesk is a comedic genius. Who else is gonna post shit like this? Do you want to be entertained here or not? :slight_smile:

I keep wondering why the political forum never discusses politics. Instead we discuss gossip.

Instead of discussing politics, we discuss people. Bring up the rumors, innuendo, (I think that is Spanish for anal sex,) and good old fashioned mud slinging.

Wasn’t it Winston Churchill who said, “A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth gets it?s pants on.” (A similar quote is attributed to Mark Twain.)

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:
Kuz wrote:
He just likes stirring crap up and then standing back to watch everyone freak out over it. He does not tend to respond unless it is to post yet another goofy article (which at times is kind of amusing, I must admit).
Don’t scare him off, dude… jlesk is a comedic genius. Who else is gonna post shit like this? Do you want to be entertained here or not? :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I don’t think it’s possible to scare off the one man wrecking crew that is jlesk.

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:
Kuz wrote:
He just likes stirring crap up and then standing back to watch everyone freak out over it. He does not tend to respond unless it is to post yet another goofy article (which at times is kind of amusing, I must admit).
[/quote]

I don’t know if jlesk believes this stuff or not, but I think he just posts for the humor value.