I love this rag.

Excellent post.

So…no killing then or what?

[quote]btm62 wrote:
So…no killing then or what?[/quote]

Only if you have a really good reason.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Only if you have a really good reason.[/quote]

Exactly! The only good reason would be someone you didn’t provoke attempting to kill you.

Fake WMD intelligence is certainly not a good reason.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

Exactly! The only good reason would be someone you didn’t provoke attempting to kill you.

Fake WMD intelligence is certainly not a good reason.[/quote]

But we didn’t kill your uncle saddam as part of a holy war.

I think God doesn’t really give a shit if you kill murderous jackbooted thugs - or those that support them. Now there are even more of your brothers in Iraq. They are the ones killing innocents - yet you have no problem with their occupation of Iraq.

Your family is so stupid for thinking that they have a fucking chance. If they had a brain in their head they would leave Iraq and regroup - because I am pretty sure the US is not going anywhere any time soon.

maybe you should have a talk with them.

PS - playing the perpetual victim is getting old. Maybe you should figure out a new tactic to try and get us to like murderous, islamo-fascist cowards.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I think God doesn’t really give a shit if you kill murderous jackbooted thugs - or those that support them.
[/quote]
Maybe God doesn’t want man messing in His department.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
lixy wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

Fake WMD intelligence is certainly not a good reason.

But we didn’t kill your uncle saddam as part of a holy war.

I think God doesn’t really give a shit if you kill murderous jackbooted thugs - or those that support them. Now there are even more of your brothers in Iraq. They are the ones killing innocents - yet you have no problem with their occupation of Iraq.

Your family is so stupid for thinking that they have a fucking chance. If they had a brain in their head they would leave Iraq and regroup - because I am pretty sure the US is not going anywhere any time soon.

maybe you should have a talk with them.

PS - playing the perpetual victim is getting old. Maybe you should figure out a new tactic to try and get us to like murderous, islamo-fascist cowards. [/quote]

Playing the perpetual “Lixy is a jihadist” card doesn’t exactly help your case. He doesn’t agree with them OR us. Get the fuck over it.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
rainjack wrote:
I think God doesn’t really give a shit if you kill murderous jackbooted thugs - or those that support them.

Maybe God doesn’t want man messing in His department.
[/quote]

Maybe he doesn’t care. Maybe I don’t care.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:

Playing the perpetual “Lixy is a jihadist” card doesn’t exactly help your case. He doesn’t agree with them OR us. Get the fuck over it.[/quote]

Well - I see he has one person fooled. Congratulations.

I have nothing to get over. Maybe you should take your own advice.

…sigh…

If you honestly beleive Lixy agrees with the extremists, you either cannot read, or are selectivly reading what you want to hear.

You cannot possibly conceive that someone could understand why the extremists CAN take control over the hearts and minds of so many without being an extremist themselves.

Lixy understands that the extremists get into power and people start listening to them for a reason. It’s not just because they’re Muslims and “all Muslims submit to every fucking crazy that comes along and tells them to kill people cuz the Koran says so”.

Is he a bit radical in his beliefs? Yes.
Does he need to lay off Israel a bit? Yes.

Is he a Jihadist who actually agrees with the extremists in any way, shape, or form? No.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
…sigh…

If you honestly beleive Lixy agrees with the extremists, you either cannot read, or are selectivly reading what you want to hear.

You cannot possibly conceive that someone could understand why the extremists CAN take control over the hearts and minds of so many without being an extremist themselves.

Lixy understands that the extremists get into power and people start listening to them for a reason. It’s not just because they’re Muslims and “all Muslims submit to every fucking crazy that comes along and tells them to kill people cuz the Koran says so”.

Is he a Jihadist who actually agrees with the extremists in any way, shape, or form? No.[/quote]

Well - you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

Have fun with that.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
…sigh…

Is he a Jihadist who actually agrees with the extremists in any way, shape, or form? No.[/quote]

Dont waste your time trying to explain it. Too many people have the reasoning capabilities of a 5 year old where everything is either 100% good or 100% evil and you either 100% are on their side or 100% on the enemies side.

In other words, they are stupid.

[quote]CappedAndPlanIt wrote:

Dont waste your time trying to explain it. Too many people have the reasoning capabilities of a 5 year old where everything is either 100% good or 100% evil and you either 100% are on their side or 100% on the enemies side.

[/quote]

I’ll defer to your expertise on the matter. You seem well versed in all that is stupid - almost like you wrote the book.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
CappedAndPlanIt wrote:

I’ll defer to your expertise on the matter. You seem well versed in all that is stupid - almost like you wrote the book.

[/quote]

You debate so intelligently, it’s almost as if mana drips from your fingers.

Prove, with quotes or anecdotal examples, an instance in which Lixy has condoned or agreed with the extremists. Not explained why they did what they did, or what their motivation was, but actually defended their right to do evil things.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
rainjack wrote:
CappedAndPlanIt wrote:

Prove, with quotes or anecdotal examples, an instance in which Lixy has condoned or agreed with the extremists. Not explained why they did what they did, or what their motivation was, but actually defended their right to do evil things.

[/quote]

I am not about to waste a minute of my time looking for lixy’s posts. If you think he is defendable, knock yourself out.

It would be nice if you guys knew the whole story instead of just posting up crap. I know exactly why I say the things I say. Cluing you in does not show up on my give-a-shit-o-meter.

But if you want to continue the name calling and insults, I will be happy to oblige.

Or, if you want to debate an issue I’ll be happy to play. But, as I said, I will not waste my time looking up crap posted by lixy.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
rainjack wrote:
CappedAndPlanIt wrote:

[/quote]

You are being naive. He continually justifies their evil and blames it on the US while only occasionally criticizing their methods.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
rainjack wrote:
CappedAndPlanIt wrote:

I am not about to waste a minute of my time looking for lixy’s posts. If you think he is defendable, knock yourself out.

It would be nice if you guys knew the whole story instead of just posting up crap. I know exactly why I say the things I say. Cluing you in does not show up on my give-a-shit-o-meter.

But if you want to continue the name calling and insults, I will be happy to oblige.

Or, if you want to debate an issue I’ll be happy to play. But, as I said, I will not waste my time looking up crap posted by lixy.

[/quote]

hahaha.

I WILL HAVE AN INTELLIGENT DEBATE AS LONG AS I DONT HAVE TO SHOW ANY PROOF OF WHAT I CLAIM!

Classic.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
rainjack wrote:
CappedAndPlanIt wrote:

You are being naive. He continually justifies their evil and blames it on the US while only occasionally criticizing their methods.[/quote]

I’ve yet to see that, actually. If you have a quote from him that justifies their actions (not explains them, there is a difference— saying “he shot the man because he found him sleeping with his wife” is not the same as “I think its ok that he shot the man he found sleeping with his wife”), by all means post away.

I dont mean to hop on the pro-lixy wagon, I’m just sick of anyone who disagrees with a neocon being called a “terrorist supporter” or other such nonsense.