God of War III Review!

[quote]Onslaught2099 wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]ZuluSierraPapa wrote:
Been trying to ditch the video games, [/quote]

Why the hell would someone do that?

I am convinced my generation will be the first to be playing video games in the retirement home.[/quote]

I know I will. I heard that one game company that reviewed G.O.W 3 gave it a 20/20. I’m not even sure if a game has ever been given a perfect score before it’s release. [/quote]

Its not the fist… plenty of games have in the past… I believe one of the first for sony was metal gear solid 2 which got a perfect 10… at the time that game pretty much delivered exactly what a person could need.

I’ve been a huge gow fan and plan on getting this game… I hope its great but i’m worried that it will be short. They’ve been having huge development teams working on individual sections which basically means that the different segments etc… will be amazing and thought out well but the overall length of the game could be damaged

More importantly how much can Kratos bench?

if the game is as good as the soundtrack Roadrunner Records did (Dream Theater, Mutiny Within, Trivium, Opeth, etc… all contributed a new song to it) then this game will be one of the best ever.

[quote]optheta wrote:
More importantly how much can Kratos bench?[/quote]

He’s a Greek. We need to know his Oly lifts.

[quote]Rocker3829 wrote:
if the game is as good as the soundtrack Roadrunner Records did (Dream Theater, Mutiny Within, Trivium, Opeth, etc… all contributed a new song to it) then this game will be one of the best ever.[/quote]

Ohdang. Didn’t know about that. Will probably need to get it.