T Nation

God of War III Review!

I cant wait for this game, looks EPIC! One more week.

I will get this game for sure, but probably a lot later. Got my hands busy with Bioshock 2 and FF.

God of War III preordered from Amazon with release day delivery. Can’t wait!

Cant believe this thread went up kept getting 504 error…I bet there were like 6 of them

I dont have a PS3 :’(

[quote]MangoMan305 wrote:
I dont have a PS3 :’([/quote]

Time to invest then

Been trying to ditch the video games, but this might be the one that sucks me back in. I’ve been on a real fantasy/ancient mythology kick lately.

[quote]ZuluSierraPapa wrote:
Been trying to ditch the video games, [/quote]

Why the hell would someone do that?

I am convinced my generation will be the first to be playing video games in the retirement home.

I learned how to have sex from the PSP god of war triangle semi circle left, x, x, o, semi circle right, left pad right pad, just like making love to a real woman

[quote]Professor X wrote:

I am convinced my generation will be the first to be playing video games in the retirement home.[/quote]

I know I will. I heard that one game company that reviewed G.O.W 3 gave it a 20/20. I’m not even sure if a game has ever been given a perfect score before it’s release.

[quote]Onslaught2099 wrote:

I am convinced my generation will be the first to be playing video games in the retirement home.[/quote]

I know I will. I heard that one game company that reviewed G.O.W 3 gave it a 20/20. I’m not even sure if a game has ever been given a perfect score before it’s release. [/quote]

I just hope when they do make a movie, they pick someone who can truly fill out the role. Kratos is a true bad ass in every sense of the word.

I know I will. I heard that one game company that reviewed G.O.W 3 gave it a 20/20. I’m not even sure if a game has ever been given a perfect score before it’s release. [/quote]

I just hope when they do make a movie, they pick someone who can truly fill out the role. Kratos is a true bad ass in every sense of the word.
[/quote]
I had heard the dude from Gladiator and Never Back Down was in line to play Kratos.

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
Got my hands busy with […] and FF.[/quote]

Busy with a game that plays itself?
Just download the videos and be done with that metro p.o’s.

I would have to agree here X. I have discussed this with other friends who game. The mid to late thirty crowd was first introduced with the Atari system at a very young age and grew from there.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

I would have to agree here X. I have discussed this with other friends who game. The mid to late thirty crowd was first introduced with the Atari system at a very young age and grew from there. [/quote]

This is why it is imperative that we find a cure for arthritis. I think that is the only thing that’s gonna stop our generation from pwning each other in the retirement home in Call of duty 58.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

I would have to agree here X. I have discussed this with other friends who game. The mid to late thirty crowd was first introduced with the Atari system at a very young age and grew from there. [/quote]

This is why it is imperative that we find a cure for arthritis. I think that is the only thing that’s gonna stop our generation from pwning each other in the retirement home in Call of duty 58.[/quote]

Damnit, Pootie. Bring your ass back to MW 2!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

This is why it is imperative that we find a cure for arthritis. I think that is the only thing that’s gonna stop our generation from pwning each other in the retirement home in Call of duty 58.[/quote]

Damnit, Pootie. Bring your ass back to MW 2!
[/quote]

Knowing our luck it will be a system like that “Gamer” movie and we will be to broke down to even do it. Have to be all old school with the PS5 or 6.

They get Wii’s in retirement homes down here. Oldies love the bowling.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

I will play video games in retirement home that’s for sure. Who knows what it will be like in 2050 or later (if things go well of course)? But now that I am able bodied I try to do better things with my time.

I try hard but I dont succeed all the time

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[/quote]
I had heard the dude from Gladiator and Never Back Down was in line to play Kratos.
[/quote]

If you are referring to Djimon Hounsou (had to look it up) than I would definitely approve, that man is bad (as in good) enough to pull that off.