God of War III, Just Cause 2 or Killzone 2

Guys,

Just got a PS3 and have only enough money to buy one game right now …

Which one would you get?

God of War III, or Just Cause 2? Is Killzone worth a buy?

Help me out!

You do realize there is a Geek Shit thread, right?

It will answer all questions.

Have you ever played the GOW series? If so then GOW. Just Cause 2 is a great game and if you havent played the GOW series the Just Cause 2. Look at getting the GOW 1 & 2 combo is worth the money.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

It will answer all questions.[/quote]

MEAN! JUST MEAN! LOL

[quote]JeeKeu wrote:

It will answer all questions.[/quote]

MEAN! JUST MEAN! LOL[/quote]

Hey, no one asked you.

Isn’t there a hamburger somewhere that needs to be eaten?

I’d buy Uncharted 1 + 2.

A little off topic. Does anyone know where the obligatory threesome scene is in GOW III? I am about 10minutes in after my encounter with helios and still no boobies/sex.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
A little off topic. Does anyone know where the obligatory threesome scene is in GOW III? I am about 10minutes in after my encounter with helios and still no boobies/sex.[/quote]

Man it takes a while to get to Aphrodite’s room. But then you get to give her the high hard one and her two chicks watch you. Best graphic tits I have ever seen. I would say at 3-4 hours if you played straight through until you get there.

Fellas,

Thanks, but I haven’t played GOW1 or GOW2 - could I just crack on with no. 3 without missing anything/much?

The reviews for this game are utterly crazy. On that strength alone, I’m tempted to get it. But then Just Cause 2 looks so nice and fun and … open.

What the fuck to do? Getting a better job would be one option I suppose.

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

Thanks, but I haven’t played GOW1 or GOW2 - could I just crack on with no. 3 without missing anything/much?

The reviews for this game are utterly crazy. On that strength alone, I’m tempted to get it. But then Just Cause 2 looks so nice and fun and … open.
[/quote]

X2. Just got the PS3 for blue-ray and Netflix and haven’t really played games on it (besides Mortal Combat vs DC). I hear so much good shit about GOW3 that I’m really tempted to buy it.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
A little off topic. Does anyone know where the obligatory threesome scene is in GOW III? I am about 10minutes in after my encounter with helios and still no boobies/sex.[/quote]

Man it takes a while to get to Aphrodite’s room. But then you get to give her the high hard one and her two chicks watch you. Best graphic tits I have ever seen. I would say at 3-4 hours if you played straight through until you get there. [/quote]

Nice! I’m gonna keep an eye out for it!

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:
Fellas,

What the fuck to do? Getting a better job would be one option I suppose.[/quote]

Man GOW actually has a decent story line and you will really not appreciate the game unless you played the first two. Go with just cause 2 when you get more money like I said by the combo pack GOW and then GOW 3

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:
Fellas,

What the fuck to do? Getting a better job would be one option I suppose.[/quote]

Dude, if you tried to start with the third game you wouldn’t know what the fuck is going on. They pretty much drop you right in the middle of it using the same skills learned in the other two games. That means this is NOT for first time GOW players.

Oh, and there were THREE previous games if you count the release on PSP…which is like a prequel.

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:
Fellas,

Dude, if you tried to start with the third game you wouldn’t know what the fuck is going on. They pretty much drop you right in the middle of it using the same skills learned in the other two games. That means this is NOT for first time GOW players.

Oh, and there were THREE previous games if you count the release on PSP…which is like a prequel.[/quote]

Ah! I’ll have to track down the other versions then. Were they for the ps2 though? In which case I’m fucked.

I guess that settles that for now - Just Cause 2 it is.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:
Fellas,

Man GOW actually has a decent story line and you will really not appreciate the game unless you played the first two. Go with just cause 2 when you get more money like I said by the combo pack GOW and then GOW 3[/quote]

Thanks mate. Hope I can find a combo pack in a shop (the combo isn’t restricted to the US or some such nonsense like that, is it?)

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:
Fellas,

Oh, and there were THREE previous games if you count the release on PSP…which is like a prequel.[/quote]

Ah! I’ll have to track down the other versions then. Were they for the ps2 though? In which case I’m fucked.

I guess that settles that for now - Just Cause 2 it is.[/quote]

They just RE-released the first two on the PS3 for like 30 bucks for both. Check Amazon.

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:
Fellas,

I guess that settles that for now - Just Cause 2 it is.[/quote]

They just RE-released the first two on the PS3 for like 30 bucks for both. Check Amazon.[/quote]

Sweet. Cheers.

No props going to Killzone? That game is graphically insane, still. I got tried of multilayer shooters quickly. It’s the same thing over and over and again. I pretty much quit once I unlock everything, and play once again when they add new things.

Get God of War 3

Story Recap;

[quote]Hellfrost wrote:
Get God of War 3

Story Recap;

I disagree. I do not think someone can grasp the full scope of what they did with this character or series by just playing GOWIII.

Games like Assassin’s Creed though I agree with. You could play the second one and never feel the need to play the first because of how much of an improvement there was between the two games.