God Of War 3 - Get Stoned

So i got God of War 3 and a PS3 from my friend who sold me his just last week…he also gave me god of war 3, and the game was fuckin sick…BUT…i am now doing the challenges and i beat all of them except for the Get Stoned challenge…and wow, what a fucking pain in the ass!!! i just wanted to vent my frustration out for this retarted challenge and see if any other people feel the same way…i know there are plenty of GodOfWar fans on this site cuz of other posts and topics so im sure there have to be a few!!

IronWarrior

Haha, I read the thread title and though you were implying this game was better high.

I frequently go to the GoW 3 forums they are very helpful. Try there.

[quote]JLu wrote:
Haha, I read the thread title and though you were implying this game was better high.[/quote]

So did I. I think it would be a much better challenge (and a much better thread) if you got stoned and then tried to beat the game on it’s hardest setting.

Also, in the future it’s probably better to ask specific video game questions on video game forums, as was mentioned above.

This games story seems so bad.

[quote]drewh wrote:
This games story seems so bad.[/quote]

STFU go play some Tetris. Its just to hard for you to comprehend…

No it’s just a stupid fucking game, there is a reason it’s only on gaystation 3.

[quote]drewh wrote:
No it’s just a stupid fucking game, there is a reason it’s only on gaystation 3.[/quote]

Either your a troll or a tool. Either way your fucken stupid