Goal Physique & Estimate Arm Size

i have been training for A year now bulking for the last month and 2 weeks here is my goal physique estimate his arm size?
currently my arm size are 15 inches what should my goal size be whilst bulking so I could shred up to what his got…

Thanks in advance

From what I can see in my computer monitor, I would estimate his arm size to be about 7 cm long x 1.5 cm wide.

[quote]kgildner wrote:
From what I can see in my computer monitor, I would estimate his arm size to be about 7 cm long x 1.5 cm wide.[/quote]

LOL.

Forget about arms…that hair! That’s what you want! Bitchez luvz teh lockz!

[quote]Vagina Whisperer wrote:
Forget about arms…that hair! That’s what you want! Bitchez luvz teh lockz![/quote]

Who is that in your Avi VW?

any srs answers

[quote]dollar786 wrote:
any srs answers[/quote]

It’s absolutely impossible to tell without knowing the size of the guy. He could be 5’3" or he could be 6’6" and that would have a massive difference on his arm size. Even with info like that it would still be extremely difficult to estimate.

I don’t think basing your goals too specifically on what someone else looks like is a great idea. Sure, you could have a rough idea of what sort of bodyweight you want to shoot for or whatever, but everyones potential is so different that all you can really do is shoot for the best you can be, and not base it off some fitness model.

his 5 11

OP does your hair look like that? If doesn’t give up now.

I’m going to bite and give you an answer, but like I said this really isn’t a particularly useful question to be asking and I can in no way guarantee that my answer is accurate.

But if I had to say, I’d guess in the 16"-17" range.

How you can get arms like his is another ball game though, that will depend on your structure and genetics and everything else too. A lot about looking big is illusion and ratios of muscle size to joint size, not the absolute size of a muscle.

Like I said the first time: all you can do is aim to improve on what you have, and setting a goal based on one individual guy who likely has completely different genetic potential and natural structure to you is quite redundant.