I’m requesting your help to reach my goal. I’m an avid reader of T-Nation, but have not applied anything yet.
- 130lbs (really skinny)
- approximately 18% bodyfat (mostly in my midsection). You would never know looking at me since I’m so skinny.
Have not worked out consistantly in over a year.
My goals (by the way, I have set a time of 15 months to reach my goal)
- Weigh 160lbs
- Less than 10% bodyfat (or whatever it takes to make abs visible)
These are my plans:
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Nutrition (Dr. Berardi)
- Following the meal plans in the book Scrawny to Brawny
- First 3 months Total Body traing (Waterbury)
- Next 3 months ABBH (Waterbury)
- Maybe ABBH 2
My plan is to gain hopefully 40lbs in 1 year and then lose 10lbs of the fat I’ve gained in the last 3 months to bring me to 160lbs of lean muscle with less than 10% fat.
Does this sound reasonable? I’d really like to stick to the 15months as I would like to get this goal by January 2009.
Do you guys or gals have any other suggestions or tips to reach my goal.
Alll your help is much appreciated.