Go Steelers!

fuck the cardinals!

The steelers lost that game

LOL

Thats okay.

[quote]xivb4m wrote:
fuck the cardinals![/quote]

Here here. I hope the final score is 3-0, Steelers.

Adam Carolla said that anyone who roots for the steelers, who’s not from Pittsburg, is a douchebag.

I agree.

[quote]SSC wrote:
xivb4m wrote:
fuck the cardinals!

Here here. I hope the final score is 3-0, Steelers.[/quote]

That would make me cry crystal tears of boredom.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Adam Carolla said that anyone who roots for the steelers, who’s not from Pittsburg, is a douchebag.

I agree.[/quote]

Adam Corolla is also a very unfunny douchebag. I wouldn’t take my cues from him bro. hah.

I realy do hope that they win, for the simple reason that I would hate to see all of the expectation that has been built up turn into disappointment and come out as anger.

There isn’t anything worse than a pissed of drunken yinzer throwing a tantrum in the middle of Carson street. Multipy that by 100,000 and you wil have hell on earth.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

I agree.[/quote]

I said that anyone who jumps on the bandwagon of a 9-7 team that shouldn’t have even been in the playoffs to begin with is a brainwashed tool.

I agree.

FightingIrish26 said that Adam Corolla is a very unfunny douchebag.

I agree.

[quote]timbofirstblood wrote:
FightingIrish26 said that Adam Corolla is a very unfunny douchebag.

I agree.[/quote]

Agree

STEELERS!

Being from AZ. Most the people I meet are rooting for the Cards. But being an ex steel worker I am for the Steelers. When I tell them why I am for the Steelers they get this blank look on their face like it never occurred to them that the Steelers were a reference to a long gone Steel industry. I must admit most of these are younger people.

I agree

I’m from pittsburgh! go steelers!

the Steelers are a heck of a team this year no doubt but the Steeler Nation is damn annoying; you never see these bandwagon fans buying up half the tickets at a road venue during a mediocre season.

Also, their front-office’s callous disregard for that PIT offensive line deserves to be punished. I hope the football gods see it that way anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkTflRQzCZg

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Being from AZ. Most the people I meet are rooting for the Cards. But being an ex steel worker I am for the Steelers. When I tell them why I am for the Steelers they get this blank look on their face like it never occurred to them that the Steelers were a reference to a long gone Steel industry. I must admit most of these are younger people.[/quote]

Sad thing is, I know that.

[quote]chillain wrote:
the Steelers are a heck of a team this year no doubt but the Steeler Nation is damn annoying; you never see these bandwagon fans buying up half the tickets at a road venue during a mediocre season.

Also, their front-office’s callous disregard for that PIT offensive line deserves to be punished. I hope the football gods see it that way anyway.[/quote]

Right, they didn’t sign an over the hill LG for ridiculous money or reach into the projected 3rd round of offensive linemen with their first round selection so they deserve to lose.

Going 12-4 through one of the most difficult schedules in NFL history and making the Super Bowl doesn’t prove that they made the right decision. Callous disregard? Give me a fucking break.

WAHOOO!

That was a close one.

Now who’s gonna be the crybaby and call foul play?