Go Pro Shark Attack

holy fuck.

With the GoPro, at least his next of kin will have a nice memento to show at his wake.

Geeze,

Sticking fish and putting blood in the water. Who would have guessed a shark would show up?

What’s next, running around in the middle of a field with an iron rod during a thunder storm?

I bet he carries a bang stick next time he dives…badass though!

If the chinese were not already on the task, i would suggest killing all the sharks in the ocean just incase it’s someone daughter next time.

That would get your heart pumping!

that really freaks me out

Scary, and that wasn’t even a large shark.

[quote]Aggv wrote:
If the chinese were not already on the task, i would suggest killing all the sharks in the ocean just incase it’s someone daughter next time. [/quote]

lol

[quote]WN76 wrote:
Scary, and that wasn’t even a large shark. [/quote]

Yup.

was anyone else disappointed there was no loss of limbs?

[quote]StevenF wrote:
was anyone else disappointed there was no loss of limbs?[/quote]

I was kind of expecting another shark to get him. I wouldn’t really call what happened an “attack”

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]StevenF wrote:

I was kind of expecting another shark to get him. I wouldn’t really call what happened an “attack”[/quote]

The Shark was going for the lionfish out of curiosity and the dude got scared(rightfully so) and started to defend himself which provoked the shark to investigate.

I have had 4 dives where i encountered sharks. One was in a controlled environment but i still freaked out at how the sharks will just swim right towards you and pass by in arms reach like you dont even matter. I can understand how having one just pop up in your face would freak you out like that but it was not really an “attack”.

Wait that was not a video game?

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]StevenF wrote:

I was kind of expecting another shark to get him. I wouldn’t really call what happened an “attack”[/quote]

The Shark was going for the lionfish out of curiosity and the dude got scared(rightfully so) and started to defend himself which provoked the shark to investigate.

I have had 4 dives where i encountered sharks. One was in a controlled environment but i still freaked out at how the sharks will just swim right towards you and pass by in arms reach like you dont even matter. I can understand how having one just pop up in your face would freak you out like that but it was not really an “attack”. [/quote]

Oh absolutely, I probably would of shit my pants.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]StevenF wrote:

I have had 4 dives where i encountered sharks. One was in a controlled environment but i still freaked out at how the sharks will just swim right towards you and pass by in arms reach like you dont even matter. I can understand how having one just pop up in your face would freak you out like that but it was not really an “attack”. [/quote]

Oh absolutely, I probably would of shit my pants.[/quote]

your wetsuit*

[quote]

Oh absolutely, I probably would of shit my pants.[/quote]

…would HAVE…

I was diving a wreck in Thailand when after a dive, two other groups of divers (who I were friends with) said they saw a bull shark on a dive I went on. I never saw it, though. Nor was anyone ‘attacked.’

I too, wouldn’t call this an attack. It would still be mortifying if it ever happened, though, lol.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I was diving a wreck in Thailand when after a dive, two other groups of divers (who I were friends with) said they saw a bull shark on a dive I went on. I never saw it, though. Nor was anyone ‘attacked.’

I too, wouldn’t call this an attack. It would still be mortifying if it ever happened, though, lol.[/quote]

I was in Pattaya (sp?) Beach Thailand for a long weekend a few years back. A group of us rented Jet ski’s. I ended up just riding on the back and got tossed off a few times. The water was so nasty and murk I was sure something was going to grab me… I’ve never been so uncomfortable in the water in my life.

^ I’m pretty sure the whole time I was thinking of Lolong…

(That’s salt water croc territory range in the pic)