Go Israel Go!

[quote]dk44 wrote:
The one who is brainwashed is you. Little bitty fucking Israel whips your ass everyday. How bout this, if you don’t like it then fucking do something about it. Oh wait, you can’t cuz your too busy fighting amongst yourselves, even thou arabs make up 99 fucking percent of the middle east. Or why don’t the other arabs take in the Palestinians. Why don’t you bitch about Jordan, which was also part of the original agreement of land, which Israel gave up. Why don’t you just get a fucking clue, or kill yourself I don’t care either way.[/quote]

I’m not arab. I looked at your response, then noticed you live in the south and laughed.

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
And another thing. If the Palestinians want to be taken seriously by the world, blowing up civilians isn’t helping their cause.

(spare me the leftwing propaganda web-leaflet here, please)

If they backed off and let Israel be seen as an aggressor, maybe they would have clout. Shouting “Death to Israel and death to the USA” is not good PR.

[/quote]

Reminds me of the book " THe sum of all fears" Tom Clancy.
Which is exactly what happened.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
However, you come off a lot of times as pushing it all on the US and Israel. [/quote]

Stop making assumptions about me, and inquire about specific positions if you’re really interested in debating.

I said it many times and will say it again: If the Arabs hadn’t been hot-headed morons in the 50s and accepted Israel, we wouldn’t be in this mess. But you have to keep in mind that it was a time where most of the Arab lands were under occupation. If you know anything about the rise of Zionism, Balfour and other historical events, you may start to see things from their view.

The teddy bear story was in Africa, not the Middle-East.

I do not think the conflict has a solution, so what I was suggesting was purely theoretical. Hence, the tone of my first post on the thread. You picked up on something that should be Universal (i.e: condemning the OP who’s an SOB cheering at dismembered kids) and vainly tried to relate it to 9/11.

Think for one second what the reactions on this board would be had some bastard started a thread about Hamas killing Israelis with the title “Go Palestine Go!”. Seriously. Think about that.

Where were the critics of Israel when Hamas was was firing rockets into cities damn near nightly? Do you honestly believe that ANY nation would just shrug off nightly rocket attacks? Any other nation would’ve commited to total warfare until the complete surrender of their enemy.

[quote]Phate89 wrote:
dk44 wrote:
The one who is brainwashed is you. Little bitty fucking Israel whips your ass everyday. How bout this, if you don’t like it then fucking do something about it. Oh wait, you can’t cuz your too busy fighting amongst yourselves, even thou arabs make up 99 fucking percent of the middle east. Or why don’t the other arabs take in the Palestinians. Why don’t you bitch about Jordan, which was also part of the original agreement of land, which Israel gave up. Why don’t you just get a fucking clue, or kill yourself I don’t care either way.

I’m not arab. I looked at your response, then noticed you live in the south and laughed.[/quote]

Nice rebuttal. What does being from the south have to do with anything?

Almost all of your posts are negative towards America in some way. Get Fucking Real.

The teddy bear thing was in Africa, but you know what I am getting at. The middle east needs to work on the real issues and not bullshit similar incidents. Ex. being seen in a starbucks with anyone that isnt family, also known as coming out of the stoneage.

You failed to pick up on something that was “univeral” not to long ago. Remember something along the lines of “she knew the law of the land?”

If you don’t think there is a solution to the conflict, well fuck it, I hope Israel does win because in my heart I feel they actually want peace.

[quote]Phate89 wrote:

…I looked at your response, then noticed you live in the south and laughed.[/quote]

Now…now…don’t go disrespecting the South. Be careful what you’re alluding to. Then you become a hypocrite of your reference to the KKK statement.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Phate89 wrote:

…I looked at your response, then noticed you live in the south and laughed.

Now…now…don’t go disrespecting the South. Be careful what you’re alluding to. Then you become a hypocrite of your reference to the KKK statement.

[/quote]

Your right, my apologies

[quote]Phate89 wrote:
Which is exactly what happened.[/quote]

Saw the movie. Did not read the book. Can you explain more about this?

What about my question? When Hamas declares a 6 month cease fire against Israel (you know, so they can re-arm themselves), do the Israelis attack Hamas’ territories during this time? Have any of these attacks been documented? Are there any stats available on this?

[quote]dk44 wrote:
How bout this, if you don’t like it then fucking do something about it. [/quote]

Arab Peace Initiative, put forward by the League of Arab Nations of which Palestine is a member;

Was put forward in 2002 initially, again in 2007, Jordanian and Egyptian embassies sent to Israel with it. The Arab nations in the league have all endorsed it and are waiting on Israel to commence talks basically, the primary controversy being of Palestinian right to return [even though that’s meant to be required of Israel by UN declarations].

I think the original poster is wrong in being gleeful about the Arab deaths, considering a number of them are innocents, but the other side of the coin is that the rockets fired at Israel come, many times, from densely populated neighborhoods. There is an extremely powerful picture illustrating my point here by Emilio Morenatti:

[quote]fatcat wrote:
I think the original poster is wrong in being gleeful about the Arab deaths, considering a number of them are innocents, but the other side of the coin is that the rockets fired at Israel come, many times, from densely populated neighborhoods. There is an extremely powerful picture illustrating my point here by Emilio Morenatti:

http://asapblogs.typepad.com/news/images/2007/05/22/otyn1dm.jpg [/quote]

Gaza is easily one of the most dense places on Earth. And last I checked, Hamas has been democratically elected.

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
Phate89 wrote:

Saw the movie. Did not read the book. Can you explain more about this?[/quote]

“After the Palestinians start using non-violent protesting and one of the unarmed, seated protesters is murdered by an Israeli police official, the U.S finds that they can no longer support Israel. But the U.S. also cannot leave Israel without this support since it would risk destabilizing the region. A clever plan to accelerate the peace process is put into action, and to everyone’s surprise it seems to work.”

Pretty much the world saw that Israel is the aggressor, and for th e first time the world saw that Israel wasn’t the “innocent state trying to defend itself”

[quote]Phate89 wrote:
Gkhan wrote:
Phate89 wrote:

Saw the movie. Did not read the book. Can you explain more about this?

“After the Palestinians start using non-violent protesting and one of the unarmed, seated protesters is murdered by an Israeli police official, the U.S finds that they can no longer support Israel. But the U.S. also cannot leave Israel without this support since it would risk destabilizing the region. A clever plan to accelerate the peace process is put into action, and to everyone’s surprise it seems to work.”

Pretty much the world saw that Israel is the aggressor, and for th e first time the world saw that Israel wasn’t the “innocent state trying to defend itself”[/quote]

Serious question.

Why don’t they take a non-violent approach? There is no doubt it would work better.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Since when did it become acceptable to cheer at the death of women, children and innocents?
[/quote]

This is just a guess, but as soon as islamists started doing it, it became ok?

Israel has put up with enough shit…If everybody feels so bad for the palistinians, why are the only ones who ever lend them a hand at all is Israel and America? I don’t Saudi Arabia lending a hand, or Iran, or Syria. Even Egypt built a wall around them.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Oh I don’t know…didn’t lots of arabs do it around 9/11?[/quote]

I think they “do it” all the time, but in the real world we call it rape.

[quote]lixy wrote:

Gaza is easily one of the most dense places on Earth. And last I checked, Hamas has been democratically elected.[/quote]

Anybody who’d elect hamas, has got to be dense. A collective I.Q. of around 80? Or am I aiming to high?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:

Serious question.

Why don’t they take a non-violent approach? There is no doubt it would work better.

[/quote]

Because it’s boring and it’s the hard way to get to heaven. Hell, if they do not unite together to bomb Israel they get together and kill each other. As long as blood is flowing they are happy.

When they had their little cease fire with Israel, hamas got board and decided to clean out the fatah folks. Taking oput shop owners and blowing them away on the streets just 'cause they were in the way. I didn’t really see any condemnation at all coming from the anti-Zionists. The only killing they condemn is when it comes from the west or Israel. Arab on arab, muslim on muslim, muslim on west, or muslim on Jew are all a-OK. Not only OK, but celebrated.

[quote]Phate89 wrote:
This is why I hate zionists.

You forgot to mention out of the 50 , 18 were children.

Death to israel.[/quote]

Perhaps, if the peckers didn’t use them as human shields the number would be less.