T Nation

Go Israel Go!

Happy to report Israel is standing up for itself. In the last to days aprox 50 down a shit ton more to go don’t stop till you get every last one of them…Israel… Fighting terrorism from the beginning

Yup, because the Israelis are a poor, embattled democracy, fighting the dark forces of Islam, and are our brothers in arms in our war against the Caliphate. These so-called “Palestinians” are lucky to even be given refugee camps. What makes them think they deserve land or basic dignity? Go Israel!!!

[quote]Jhuczko wrote:
Happy to report Israel is standing up for itself. In the last to days aprox 50 down a shit ton more to go don’t stop till you get every last one of them…Israel… Fighting terrorism from the beginning[/quote]

Wow. Are these song lyrics? Because the song fucking sucks…

This is why I hate zionists.

You forgot to mention out of the 50 , 18 were children.

Death to israel.

[quote]Phate89 wrote:

Death to israel.[/quote]

You piece of shit. How many children has Israel lost to these monsters? Israel has put up with this shit long enough its about time they fuck up everyone over there.

Since when did it become acceptable to cheer at the death of women, children and innocents?

Olmert’s trying to restore what Israel lost two summers ago in Lebanon, but it’ll bite him right back in the ass. You watch.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Since when did it become acceptable to cheer at the death of women, children and innocents?
[/quote]

Oh I don’t know…didn’t lots of arabs do it around 9/11?

[quote]John S. wrote:
Phate89 wrote:

Death to israel.

You piece of shit. How many children has Israel lost to these monsters? Israel has put up with this shit long enough its about time they fuck up everyone over there.[/quote]

Puh-lease the Palestinian people have lost 10x more children than the Israelis have, innocent palestinians have to pay for what a small segment do. You justifying the murder of children just proves how brainwashed and ignorant you really are. The Israeli has crippled the palestinian nation for decades, to the point where unemployment is rampid, poverty and hunger is common, and clean water is hard to find.

Anytime you do this to a nation it is obvious the people will hate you, burn your flags, and burn the flags of other countries that support you.

The solution is not going back in forth killing more civilians, the solution is a confederate government between both nations.

I don’t agree completely with Hamas, and their indiscriminate use of rocket attacks against Israelis, but that does not justify the IDF’s position of killing countless of civilians.

And you wonder why people danced on 9/11?

[quote]dk44 wrote:
lixy wrote:
quote]

Oh I don’t know…didn’t lots of arabs do it around 9/11?[/quote]

Hey …if i post a picture of a KKK member … does that mean everyone in that nation is a rascist, ignorant, red neck and deserves to be killed whether women or child?

Nice use of scare tactics, troll.

I answered his question you dumbass.

The one who is brainwashed is you. Little bitty fucking Israel whips your ass everyday. How bout this, if you don’t like it then fucking do something about it. Oh wait, you can’t cuz your too busy fighting amongst yourselves, even thou arabs make up 99 fucking percent of the middle east. Or why don’t the other arabs take in the Palestinians. Why don’t you bitch about Jordan, which was also part of the original agreement of land, which Israel gave up. Why don’t you just get a fucking clue, or kill yourself I don’t care either way.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Oh I don’t know…didn’t lots of arabs do it around 9/11?[/quote]

Some Palestinians did “do it around 9/11”.

What’s that have to do with the question I asked?

Just pulling a “you”, and showing that there are two sides to that coin.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Just pulling a “you”, and showing that there are two sides to that coin.[/quote]

OK, although I don’t think it was either necessary or tasteful.

Now can we get your opinion on this whole cheering and happiness exhibited by the OP (and Pat on the other thread) as innocent children are slaughtered?

I personally am not happy that children are dead. I agree that the OP is a little “too happy,” but I don’t mind Israel doing whatever it takes to protect itself. I hate the fact that women and children have to die, men too for that matter. But…you have to admit that Israel isn’t exactly fighting a “known” enemy, and as the U.S. is showing, it is an uphill battle trying to kill evil motherfuckers that hide so well with average joes.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
I personally am not happy that children are dead. I agree that the OP is a little “too happy,” but I don’t mind Israel doing whatever it takes to protect itself. I hate the fact that women and children have to die, men too for that matter. But…you have to admit that Israel isn’t exactly fighting a “known” enemy, and as the U.S. is showing, it is an uphill battle trying to kill evil motherfuckers that hide so well with average joes. [/quote]

Thing is, you cannot win that battle without slaughtering everyone and her brother. Obviously not something Israel (or the US) can do. The current state of affairs is only exacerbating the tensions and creating yet another generation of pissed off Arabs over there.

The only alternative is dialog and addressing legitimate grievances.

[quote]lixy wrote:

The only alternative is dialog and addressing legitimate grievances.[/quote]

Trouble is, you have dialog with one group and another extremist group even more extreme will pop up.

The US tried to deal with Arafat. He was corrupt as hell, but what other leader was there at the time? Then, as the peace deal is signed, Hamas begins a bus bombing campaign which Israel blamed on Arafat’s gang.

So, who’s to say if Hamas changes it’s charter and begins dealing with Israel, some other fanatics, either Israeli or Palestinian, will start shouting “Traitors!” and begin blowing things up again?

I agree about dialog and addressing grievances. However, you come off a lot of times as pushing it all on the US and Israel. Sometimes shit is the middle easts (arabs) fault. The middle east could do a much better job of coming together, and coming out of the fucking stone age. Quit bitching about teddy bears and cartoons, and actually show that they give a fuck about living peacfully.

As far as Israel, they have every right to defend themselves. I don’t want innocents to die, but the terrorists put them in the situation. You can’t exactly have dialog nor address grievances with people that want to wipe you out because they believe that its their purpose in life. So what the fuck can Israel do, other than have the mindset of “the best defense is a good offense.”

And another thing. If the Palestinians want to be taken seriously by the world, blowing up civilians isn’t helping their cause.

(spare me the leftwing propaganda web-leaflet here, please)

If they backed off and let Israel be seen as an aggressor, maybe they would have clout. Shouting “Death to Israel and death to the USA” is not good PR.

When Hamas conducts a ceasefire with Israel, how many times does Israel attack them unprovoked during this time? Any stats on this?

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
lixy wrote:

The only alternative is dialog and addressing legitimate grievances.

Trouble is, you have dialog with one group and another extremist group even more extreme will pop up.

The US tried to deal with Arafat. He was corrupt as hell, but what other leader was there at the time? Then, as the peace deal is signed, Hamas begins a bus bombing campaign which Israel blamed on Arafat’s gang.

So, who’s to say if Hamas changes it’s charter and begins dealing with Israel, some other fanatics, either Israeli or Palestinian, will start shouting “Traitors!” and begin blowing things up again?[/quote]

It will happen. Heck, even now, there are factions which think Hamas is too lenient (as if they had a choice!).

The best you can do is hope that they won’t get enough momentum by making the lives of Palestinians less humiliating.