T Nation

Go Heavy Fool

Contact me. I need to speak with you.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
BTW…me thinks GHF no longer attends these forums[/quote]

I have nothing to base this on, but I have a feeling he was quietly banned, though I suspect he’ll still be reading for a little while.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Petedacook wrote:
BTW…me thinks GHF no longer attends these forums

I have nothing to base this on, but I have a feeling he was quietly banned, though I suspect he’ll still be reading for a little while.
[/quote]

I would be surprised about that. And my feeling would be that if anyone is banned there should be an announcement as to why. There is a lot of stuff spewed on here and his was way up there, but nothing that I thought was ban worthy. I mean he threatened me numerous times on the postings as well as a pm, but I didn’t report anyhting or complain to anyone. He was just a punk kid who found the picture of an arm somewhere. He made the last couple weeks of work on the road fairly enjoyable.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Petedacook wrote:

[/quote]
I’m sure he’s probably working out. You don’t get the kind of information that guy had and not use it. Go heavy was wicked smart, but he was condescending as hell and he knew it. That was the genius behind him. He could actually insult you without insulting you. I never saw him flame anyone, only return the flames with a training tip or slice into their particular weakness.

I was hoping he would log back in too, Now I have to resort back to common beliefs around here instead of someone actually telling me the truth. Why would he get banned, for being the most knowledgeable trainer on the site? He answered one of my PM’s yesterday and said he wasn’t logging back in because the site had too many flamers on it and not enough weight lifters.

If Prof X leaves, then I’ll have to find myself more sources of information. Go heavy had the best advice and sound advice on the site, the only people that might know more are the authors, but I doubt they have that kind of experience and intensity, or the midset that he had. Alpha F recognized this and called him indomitable in one of her posts. she might be the only person on the site who could have possible understood him. I’m lost and was just happy to receive the training tips. I’d like to bottle up whatever Go heavy had and use it at anything.

People like him are very rare. You won’t find that kind personality very often, kinda larger than life. Definitly too big for this site. I know his type because I’ve seen it before. He’s one of those Good Will Hunting types. Trying to understand him would be impossible, but learning from him wasn’t. The site could have used a lot more people like that. But, we’ll get the common knowledge and the daily flame throwers instead that don’t offer us anything more than average.

Go heavy was exceptional. Oh well, he left alot here that I’m still trying to comprehend. The funny thing is, those guys that flame him I bet never even tried some of his training advice. I have done what he suggests and it is bar none the greatest advice I could have gotten anywhere. He won’t back. Just like he said, he goes full force at everything he does then never looks back.

[quote]Force 10 wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Petedacook wrote:

I’m sure he’s probably working out. You don’t get the kind of information that guy had and not use it. Go heavy was wicked smart, but he was condescending as hell and he knew it. That was the genius behind him. He could actually insult you without insulting you. I never saw him flame anyone, he only returned the flames with a training tip or a slice into their particular weakness.

I was hoping he would log back in too, Now I have to resort back to common beliefs around here instead of someone actually telling me the truth. Why would he get banned, for being the most knowledgeable trainer on the site? He answered one of my PM’s yesterday and said he wasn’t logging back in because the site had too many flamers on it and not enough weight lifters.

If Prof X leaves, then I’ll have to find myself more sources of information. Go heavy had the best advice and sound advice on the site, the only people that might know more are the authors, but I doubt they have that kind of experience and intensity, or the mindset that he had. Alpha F recognized this and called him indomitable in one of her posts. She might be the only person on the site who could have possibly understood him. I’m lost and was just happy to receive the training tips. I’d like to bottle up whatever Go heavy had and use it at anything.

People like him are very rare. You won’t find that kind personality very often, kind of larger than life. Definitly too big for this site. I know his type because I’ve seen it before. He’s one of those Good Will Hunting types. Trying to understand him would be impossible, but learning from him wasn’t. The site could have used a lot more people like that. But, we’ll get the common knowledge and the daily flame throwers instead that don’t offer us anything more than average.

Go heavy was exceptional. Oh well, he left alot here that I’m still trying to comprehend. The funny thing is, those guys that flame him I bet never even tried some of his training advice. I have done what he suggests and it is bar none the greatest advice I could have gotten anywhere. He won’t be back. Just like he said, he goes full force at everything he does then never looks back. [/quote]

[quote]Force 10 wrote:
I have done what he suggests and it is bar none the greatest advice I could have gotten anywhere. [/quote]

Great! Can’t wait to see your progress with it.

Keep us informed with how it goes.

[quote]Force 10 wrote:
…[/quote]

LOL! speak of the devil

[quote]Force 10 wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Petedacook wrote:

[/quote]
“He left, he didn’t get banned. I wish he wouldn’t have left. I had some questions for him as well Petedacook”… that would have been the correct response.

Force 10 wrote:

"I’m sure he’s probably working out. You don’t get the kind of information that guy had and not use it. Go heavy was wicked smart, but he was condescending as hell and he knew it. That was the genius behind him. He could actually insult you without insulting you. I never saw him flame anyone, he only returned the flames with a training tip or a slice into their particular weakness.

If Prof X leaves, then I’ll have to find myself more sources of information. Go heavy had the best advice and sound advice on the site, the only people that might know more are the authors, but I doubt they have that kind of experience and intensity, or the mindset that he had. Alpha F recognized this and called him indomitable in one of her posts. She might be the only person on the site who could have possibly understood him. I’m lost and was just happy to receive the training tips. I’d like to bottle up whatever Go heavy had and use it at anything.

People like him are very rare. You won’t find that kind personality very often, kind of larger than life. Definitly too big for this site. I know his type because I’ve seen it before. He’s one of those Good Will Hunting types. Trying to understand him would be impossible, but learning from him wasn’t. The site could have used a lot more people like that. But, we’ll get the common knowledge and the daily flame throwers instead that don’t offer us anything more than average.

Go heavy was exceptional. Oh well, he left alot here that I’m still trying to comprehend. The funny thing is, those guys that flame him I bet never even tried some of his training advice. I have done what he suggests and it is bar none the greatest advice I could have gotten anywhere. He won’t be back. Just like he said, he goes full force at everything he does then never looks back."

You’re close. But I’m just a regular guy.

[quote]Force 10 wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Petedacook wrote:

I’m sure he’s probably working out. You don’t get the kind of information that guy had and not use it. Go heavy was wicked smart, but he was condescending as hell and he knew it. That was the genius behind him. He could actually insult you without insulting you. I never saw him flame anyone, only return the flames with a training tip or slice into their particular weakness.

If Prof X leaves, then I’ll have to find myself more sources of information. Go heavy had the best advice and sound advice on the site, the only people that might know more are the authors, but I doubt they have that kind of experience and intensity, or the midset that he had. Alpha F recognized this and called him indomitable in one of her posts. she might be the only person on the site who could have possible understood him. I’m lost and was just happy to receive the training tips. I’d like to bottle up whatever Go heavy had and use it at anything.

People like him are very rare. You won’t find that kind personality very often, kinda larger than life. Definitly too big for this site. I know his type because I’ve seen it before. He’s one of those Good Will Hunting types. Trying to understand him would be impossible, but learning from him wasn’t. The site could have used a lot more people like that. But, we’ll get the common knowledge and the daily flame throwers instead that don’t offer us anything more than average.

Go heavy was exceptional. Oh well, he left alot here that I’m still trying to comprehend. The funny thing is, those guys that flame him I bet never even tried some of his training advice. I have done what he suggests and it is bar none the greatest advice I could have gotten anywhere. He won’t back. Just like he said, he goes full force at everything he does then never looks back. [/quote]

This is so over the top I suspect it is a joke.

[quote]Go heavy fool wrote:
Force 10 wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Petedacook wrote:

He left, he didn’t get banned. I wish he wouldn’t have left. I had some questions for him as well Petedacook.
[/quote]

Translation:
“I got banned and now I use my other loggin -Force 10-, and made a new username -Go heavy fool-.”

What did you want to know Pete?

I can answer it here.

[quote]Force 10 wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Petedacook wrote:

Go heavy was exceptional. Oh well, he left alot here that I’m still trying to comprehend. The funny thing is, those guys that flame him I bet never even tried some of his training advice. I have done what he suggests and it is bar none the greatest advice I could have gotten anywhere. He won’t back. Just like he said, he goes full force at everything he does then never looks back. [/quote]

Thanks bro. What did you want to know? I can answer it here. I’ll probably still read the site, but the flame wars are a turn off for me. I’d rather just talk training. I feel like Bill Clinton. I have to deal with the Minoca stuff everyday and I would rather just debate.

I’m sure he’s probably working out. You don’t get the kind of information that guy had and not use it. Go heavy was wicked smart, but he was condescending as hell and he knew it. That was the genius behind him. He could actually insult you without insulting you. I never saw him flame anyone, he only returned the flames with a training tip or a slice into their particular weakness.
[/quote]

Somebody using more than one account?

Force 10 wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Petedacook wrote:

He left, he didn’t get banned. I wish he wouldn’t have left. I had some questions for him as well Petedacook.
[/quote]

LOL. Too much!

Force 10 wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Petedacook wrote:

[/quote]

Busted!!! You forgot to sign in under your other user name!!!

No wonder that other post was so over the top.

[quote]vroom wrote:

Somebody using more than one account?

[/quote]

That’s funny. I don’t know how many times I almost posted with my wife’s account because I almost forget to log back in as me.

It would be cool if T-Nation made a thread with everyone’s alter ego’s, or at least the names of those who post with the same computer(s).

It would probably explain a lot of posts.

Frantically clicking on the ‘edit’ button

LOL!

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Go heavy fool wrote:
Force 10 wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
Petedacook wrote:

Busted!!! You forgot to sign in under your other user name!!!

No wonder that other post was so over the top.[/quote]So did you. and, that one guy from Canada… you know the guy with about 15 names from Onatrio Canada that always agress with himself. Hmmmm… I wonder who that is.

Actually, just wanted to have an off topic conversation. I have noticed the flaming here since I have been posting more, and frankly it is disturbing to me. Another disturbing thing I noticed is that if you have not proven you are huge, you get treated like a piece of dung and everything you seem to do or say is wrong, regardless of how right it may be.

I cannot say I expected to see such a thing on an internet forum. Sure, I expect that at the gym…people think you cant or dont know how to train because your out of shape (like myself), but jesus, not on the internet.