GnRH (Triptorelin)

What do you guys think of this stuff here? Just looking for discussion/opinions.

Objective
To report a case of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism due to the chronic abuse of anabolic steroids purchased over the Internet.(hahaha lmao “over the internet”)

Design
Case report.

Setting
Endocrinology unit of the University of Brescia.

Patient(s)
A 34-year-old man.

Intervention(s)
A single dose (100 μg) of triptorelin (triptorelin test).

Main Outcome Measure(s)
Clinical symptoms, androgen normalization, levels of serum testosterone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and luteinizing hormone.

Result(s)
Within 1 month, the patient’s serum testosterone was in the normal range, and he reported a return to normal energy and libido.

Case report
A 34-year-old man presented to our department in September 2008 for loss of libido and energy and for mild depression. He was a computer programmer and a nonprofessional bodybuilder with an unremarkable personal medical history. He admitted to having used doping drugs since he was 21 years old. More specifically, he would perform cycles of intramuscular injections of nandrolone (25 mg) and stanazol (25 mg) daily for 8 weeks, followed by mesterolone (50 mg/day) for 15 days. Then he would then take clomiphene citrate (50 mg/day) for 1 week, followed by an injection of human chorionic gonadotropin (2,000 IU) three times in 1 week. He had repeated these cycles from 1995 to 2005. From 2005 to August 2008, to his nandrolone and stanazol cycle he added an intramuscular injection of boldenone (50 mg) daily for 3 weeks. He said he had bought all the drugs on the Internet.

The patient was 175 cm tall and 80 kg, and he appeared very muscular and toned. His blood pressure and pulse rate were normal. Examination of his heart, lungs, and abdomen were likewise unremarkable. The physical examination showed normal secondary sexual characteristics, but the genital examination revealed bilateral testicular atrophy (volume 2.9 mL and weak consistence). Despite his testicular atrophy, the semen analysis revealed a normal count (79 Ã? x106spermatozoa/mlmL) and mild morphology derangements (between 46% and 58%). The blood count and chemistry were normal, but his level of creatine kinase was 454 IU/L (normal range: 20â??170 IU/L), alanine aminotransferase 61 IU/L (normal range: 5â??50 IU/L), and aspartate aminotransferase 23 IU/L (normal range: 5â??50 IU/L).

In February 2009, the patient continued to report loss of libido and great tiredness. A second physical examination was performed. His levels of alanine transferase and creatine kinase were all within the normal range, but the endocrinologic investigations were still abnormal with the exception of sex hormone-binding globulin level. *The patients testosterone measured 0.3 ng/mL - normal range is between 2.0 ng/mL and 12 ng/ML. Because the situation had persisted for months after ASS withdrawal, we administered a single dose (100 μg) of triptorelin (triptorelin test), which showed a normal response (Fig. 1). Ten days after the triptorelin test, the patient reported a great amelioration of energy, and his serum testosterone was 7.0 ng/mL. One month later, his serum testosterone was within the normal range, and he reported a return to normal libido and energy.

I brought it up in another thread but it was glossed over. I read the same study myself a while ago and have been very interested in it, it sounds like the ultimate PCT drug. Its definately a drug where you need to know exactly what your getting though, since the dose you need is so small and an overdose has such serious consequences for your HPTA. I just have no idea where you would be able to get it.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:
I just have no idea where you would be able to get it.[/quote]

China.

BBB[/quote]
I have a domestic peps source that carries it-thats where I got this info from. Domestic U.S. that is. They have awesome ghrp’s, grf, MTII and so on. Very legit site/source. Just gotta search around a bit

China.

BBB[/quote]

Alas, my international trade links are weak :slight_smile:

Have you ever been to china? I’ve always wondered if you can buy real GH on the cheap over there and how easy it is to get hold of.

[quote]DaJa wrote:

China.

BBB[/quote]
I have a domestic peps source that carries it-thats where I got this info from. Domestic U.S. that is. They have awesome ghrp’s, grf, MTII and so on. Very legit site/source. Just gotta search around a bit[/quote]

They better be real good, because if its dosed incorrectly you can kiss your HPTA goodbye. Fancy being the guinea pig? :slight_smile:

[quote]DaJa wrote:

China.

BBB[/quote]
I have a domestic peps source that carries it-thats where I got this info from. Domestic U.S. that is. They have awesome ghrp’s, grf, MTII and so on. Very legit site/source. Just gotta search around a bit[/quote]

They better be real good, because if its dosed incorrectly you can kiss your HPTA goodbye. Fancy being the guinea pig? :)[/quote]
Im not using that shit lol, and dont plan to. Im happy with the nolva and clomid combo. My source’s peps are top notch in general.

China.

BBB[/quote]

Have you ever been to china? I’ve always wondered if you can buy real GH on the cheap over there and how easy it is to get hold of.[/quote]

No, I’ve never been. No need, since my guy supplies good quality peptides at prices that make me grin.

BBB[/quote]

Having looked into the peptide side of things, they seem generally pretty cheap apart from HGH. With a lot of them though, I wonder if the side effect/benefit ratio makes them worth while? GHRP-6 for example, needs to be hit pretty frequently to get a good effect, is this healthy for your pituitary? In some ways it seems like using HCG to raise your testosterone levels, although obviously with some significant differences.

Also, looking at compounds like igf-1, or lr3, the possibility that these could be cancer promoting really puts me off using them, although there is some very conflicting evidence with regard to igf-levels and cancer in humans.

Are they safe and worth a go or not?

China.

BBB[/quote]

Have you ever been to china? I’ve always wondered if you can buy real GH on the cheap over there and how easy it is to get hold of.[/quote]

No, I’ve never been. No need, since my guy supplies good quality peptides at prices that make me grin.

BBB[/quote]

Having looked into the peptide side of things, they seem generally pretty cheap apart from HGH. With a lot of them though, I wonder if the side effect/benefit ratio makes them worth while? GHRP-6 for example, needs to be hit pretty frequently to get a good effect, is this healthy for your pituitary? In some ways it seems like using HCG to raise your testosterone levels, although obviously with some significant differences.

Also, looking at compounds like igf-1, or lr3, the possibility that these could be cancer promoting really puts me off using them, although there is some very conflicting evidence with regard to igf-levels and cancer in humans.

Are they safe and worth a go or not?[/quote]
Ive read on several different boards, and studies that ghrp-6 and ghrp-2 can be used without risk of de-sensitization of the pituitary. It wont negativly effect the way your pituitary works. All it does is release out a pulse of natural hgh, at frequent times(at the time of the injection) resulting in better growth/all the bennifits of gh-as if you were 10yrs old again. Those that loose the side effects of appetite inhancement with ghrp-6 use, can simply stop use temperarly and start back up. After awhile the body gets use to the appetite, it becomes routine. When that happens its easy to re-start. I never read anything pointing towards ghrp being harmful, but with that said there arent very many studies out there on human use, that i saw. I truely dont see any worry in it, and I believe the studies that pointed out the risk of de-sensitization as non-existant.

As for igf-1, lr3 Ive seen several posters say that injecting that pep is pretty close to useless and a waist of money, though i havent used it. for that amount of money-theres much better options out there that are much more reliable.

Too add-hcg works completely different. ghrp works nothing like hcg. ghrp isnt an actual hormone/synthetic gh.

I am reactivating this thread…

Is there anyone who has used the for PCT for an AAS cycle? Good or Bad?

I may have to be a guinea pig…

Hey guys I need your help . I did a four week cycle of tren and test, I heard tript will jump start my body’s test production so I ordered triptorelin (GnRH) 100 mcgs online, but it came in powder form I’m lost how do I take it ?and how often?

Why don’t you do a pct

[quote]Hip Scar wrote:
I am reactivating this thread…

Is there anyone who has used the for PCT for an AAS cycle? Good or Bad?

I may have to be a guinea pig…[/quote]

You better know what you are doing and know exactly the formulation you are getting, since the major medical use of triptorelin is for chemical castration.