T Nation

GNC's Thermo Burst

I was wondering if anyone has heard of this stuff, It was recommended by a fellow lifter at the gym to take it to reduce fat, I am currently 205, and want to get some fat off. He also suggested Animal Cuts, let me know if ya’ll have heard about this stuff, and if it auctley works.

why not just use HOT-ROX?

Use Maximum Strength HOT-ROX. You can order it here at T-Nation.com.

Thermo Burst is caffeine and a few ingredients to make you piss more. That’s it. Rip off!

I have heard of it, but I have no personal experience with it. When I want to cut and decide to use supplements, I stick with good 'ol HOT-ROX.

Granted, this is not an exact answer to your question, but there have been numerous people that have positive results with HOT-ROX.

Get your diet and nutrition in order if you haven’t, then do some reading and figure out what works and what doesn’t for yourself…

Recommendations in the gym are going to be very hit and miss!

thermo burst is kind of worthless I took it for three months as directed never missing a liftin day at all. it didnt do anything for me accept make my stomach feel quesy. save your money buy HOT-ROX.

Don’t buy it, you might as well save your money and get a massive stash of coffee or caf. tabs and some cheap antioxidents - thats all it is.

GNC staff at told to market it as the next step after GNC Optidrene, ‘taking it to the next level’. All it is, is the only GNC brand product higher in caf. than Optidrene. Makes you wonder what they are going to bring out next, eh?

There are a lot better things out there.

Thermo Burst isnt that bad.

When you compare it to Maximum Strength HOT-ROX it pretty much blows, but all around it wont harm you.

I’m not just saying this because I work for the company, Im saying this because Ive been taking this stuff for the past month cause my HOT-ROX ran out. Also, I like to try everything that comes in my store so i can reccomend something from experience.

F it. If it works for you then thats all the proof you need.

Buy a sample pack. Its maybe $1 and take it 30 min. before you work out.

[quote]Drewsky wrote:

GNC staff at told to market it as the next step after GNC Optidrene, ‘taking it to the next level’. All it is, is the only GNC brand product higher in caf. than Optidrene. Makes you wonder what they are going to bring out next, eh?

[/quote]

Are you sure you arent refering to the GNC rip-off of Spike that just came out called Kore?

Kore - coincidentally, came out right after Spike was announced. Said to do the same thing, “Blazing Mental Alertness” packed with neurotransmitters. Kore, the "fire starter’ works too, its just so weak I wont use it.

Here, there is no substitution for Spike. Period.

Nope, optidrene.

[quote]BluePfaltz wrote:
…When you compare it to Maximum Strength HOT-ROX it pretty much blows, but all around it wont harm you…[/quote]

The question is not as to whether or not it will cause harm. I don’t think anyone has said that. Likewise, folic acid tablets won’t cause any harm, but they won’t facilitate lipolysis, either. ThermoBurst really only has one appreciable ingredient that has true lipolytic properties: caffeine. Of course, the caffeine is obtained from three different sources to disguise the redundancy. As one poster said, Vivarin or coffee would be equally effective.

Oh yeah… There is a hefty dose of ginger, so I guess it would serve as a decent antiemetic.

I’m not engaging in the ever-popular hate-on-all-things-GNC. Hell, working at GNC helped put me through undergrad sans student loans, and I will still buy a thing or two from there if I need something in a pinch. Some of their products are perfectly fine (although they can be obtained at a better price). However, since the ban on ephedrine, effective lipolytic adjuncts have become very few & far between. Thermo Burst is just another attempt at making a product that “feels” like ephedrine such that the customer may be buffaloed.

Welcome to the mainstream supplement industry…

~Terumo