GMO's Under Scrutiny

This link will only be live through this weekend. http://www.gmosrevealed.com/ And for the idiots on this forum, no I do not receive any money from this. Just trying to spread alternate information. Something you won’t find in the mainstream.

For fucks sake, please stop already

6 Likes
3 Likes

Hah!! Nicely played.

Go away fool.

Another embarrassing reply.

However shall I cope with your disapproval? My heart weeps to know you think me wicked.

LOL, You can cram an efficient amount of stupid into your words.

If only we had a metric for measuring the magnitude of stupid per written word…I know, we’ll make one and call it “the Zepp”.

I can’t bring myself to use his full screen name because of its coincidence with the greatest British rock band of all time.

1 Like

Translation: bullshit documentaries with no proof or facts.

So you are a shill for free? The price of your integrity is $0. Got it.

1 Like

No I don’t think your wicked just a brainwashed fool.

greatest British rock band of all time. At least you know something.

It is you that is a shill for free as you sop up the propaganda fed to you by any vector of the mainstream and just shine it on. You’re like one of the characters from Team America. In fact most of the posters that “contribute” in this forum fit this description.

Believing in the monopolies. Translation: bullshit studies designed to avoid any negative aspect of whatever garbage drug they are developing…

You do realize this anti-GMO nonsense is killing people right? Starving African nations have refused GMO foods without a shred of evidence they’re harmful. Enjoy killing poor people with your propaganda. Why would we want drought and insect resistant crops anyway?

2 Likes

I’ll have to live with that burden.

1 Like

The International Assessment of Agricultural Knowledge, Science and Technology for Development (IAASTD) report, authored by more than 400 scientists and backed by 58 governments, stated that GM crop yields were “highly variable” and in some cases, “yields declined.” The report noted, “Assessment of the technology lags behind its development, information is anecdotal and contradictory, and uncertainty about possible benefits and damage is unavoidable.” They determined that the current GMOs have nothing to offer the goals of reducing hunger and poverty, improving nutrition, health and rural livelihoods, and facilitating social and environmental sustainability.
On the contrary, GMOs divert money and resources that would otherwise be spent on more safe, reliable, and appropriate technologies.

The idea that GMO’s increase yield of crops and thus reduces poverty is a myth propagated by the industry to justify selling these Franken foods.

Are you one of those opposed to labeling food that are genetically modified? Thus not giving the choice to consumers to buy or not.

Are you one of those who would rather the public suffer while they wait for the glacial pace of clinical trials before legalizing medicinal marijuana? In addition, who does clinical trials on a Schedule 1 drug?

10 Reasons to Avoid GMOs – Institute for Responsible Technology A link to info. on GMO’s

Loves to point to government authority.

Loves that’s government forces GMO labeling.

Wants the government to allow any drug under the sun without clinical trials.

Fuckin lol…

Cognitive dissonance much?

1 Like

Wow, loves corporations to govern themselves and doesn’t trust the consumer to make his own choice as to what food the public eats.

Would rather the public suffer than to allow medicinal marijuana to be legalized. You have such compassion. Once again, wants to limit choice.

Notice he equates the legalization of medicinal marijuana with any drug. Something he must take on a regular basis to be this stupid. Or maybe it’s the decades of propaganda he believes in. He has become the perfect example of the definition of useful idiot.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Fucking, lol. You are literally the dumbest walking contradiction of a person on the planet.

Just go the fuck away already.