Glutenbob's Training Log

So I decided to create a training log here. I had one on Stronglifts.com till I got banned for calling Mehdi out for insulting someone. So since I have been visiting this site daily, I decided this to be the best option. Anyways here are my Stats and Goals.

Stats: -

Height - 5’10 almost
Weight - 184.1 lbs
BodyFat % - 22.4% (calculated using this site http://home.fuse.net/clymer/bmi/)

Goals: -

Lose fat - Drop down to 10% or less.
Gain Strength - Main goal is 315 lb squat for 3 x 5.
Dunk a Basketball - Can only touch the rim at the moment.

Lifting Stats: -

High Bar Squats - 3 x 5 - 225 lbs
Deadlift - 1 x 5 - 225 lbs
Bench Press - 3 x 5 - 140 lbs
Barbell Rows - 3 x 5 - 140 lbs
Overhead Press - 3 x 5 - 105 lbs
Dips - sets of 5/3
Chinups - sets of 3/2/1
Reverse Hyperextensions - sets of ?/?/?

The Program I am following is a starting strength variation found at Starting strength training The Workouts Recommended for Strength Training - Starting strength training

Workout A:

Squats: 3 x 5
Bench Press: 3 x 5
Deadlift: 1 x 5
Dips: 2 x 8
Hanging Leg Raises: 3 x F

Workout B:

Squats: 3 x 5
Press: 3 x 5
Pendlay Row: 3 x 5
Chin-ups: 2 x 8
Planks: 3 x F

I am still undecided on whether to include reverse hyperextensions or not. So if anyone reading this has experience with it, can you let me know?

Today was sweet I did 225 lbs on the squat with ease. The first set was a cake walk. Anyways I am deciding to stick to the same weights on everything to perfect my form so stats are still the same except bodyweight. Decreasing deadlift to 215 cos my form is horrible on it. So I will work on my form at that weight.

High Bar Squats - 225 lbs
Deadlift - 215 lbs
Bench Press - 140 lbs
Barbell Rows - 140 lbs
Overhead Press - 105 lbs
Dips - sets of 5/3
Chinups - sets of 3/2
Bodyweight - 181.7 lbs

I was looking around the training logs here and I am weak as fuck compared to almost everyone here. LOL. Got to get stronger.