Gluten Free Protein Shakes -- Any Good Suggestions?

I recently become allergic to wheat (wtf?) so I cannot take any of the normal supplements I used to take since they contain wheat or are made from a facility that also processes wheat (cross-contamination).

So, recently I’ve tried a few things from the local stores. Just curious if anyone else out there have had similar issues and any good finds?

This does not have to be specific to just protein shakes if you have any knowledge of gluten free supplements in general let me know thanks!

[quote]Falling wrote:
I recently become allergic to wheat (wtf?) so I cannot take any of the normal supplements I used to take since they contain wheat or are made from a facility that also processes wheat (cross-contamination).

So, recently I’ve tried a few things from the local stores. Just curious if anyone else out there have had similar issues and any good finds?

This does not have to be specific to just protein shakes if you have any knowledge of gluten free supplements in general let me know thanks![/quote]

Good luck and if you find one let me know! Wheat seems to be in everything…

I think the best way to beat this is to just use aminos either bcaa powder or eaa powder works just as well/better and are pure no wheat! my gf has celiacs so thats what she does and it works great for her… i reccomend flavored ones though becuase for the average person it will be too hard to take

Dymatize PP is all gluten free!

I just became gluten intolerant about 3 weeks ago, so I’m learning too.

As far as food goes, most grocery stores have a gluten free section. I was lucky enough to have a grocery store by me that has a 5 page list of every food in the entire store that is gluten/wheat free! Sweeet!!