Glutamine with Creatine

Im only 17 so dont make me feel bad if this is a stupid question. I read somewhere that if you take creatine and glutamine together they compete for receptors and therefore have problems with absorbtion. Is it efficient to take these to products together not nessesarily being consumed at the same time? If so is creatine in ester form more efficient?

I have heard that glutamine is a waste, but creatine is a great supp for cell volume and recovery. It is essential for energy production at the cellular level.
The different formulations of creatine are just expensive fluff.Don’t waste your money.Buy the pure stuff and disolve it in tea with sugar.

i like that!

the caffeine in tea will make your insulin response more poor,

which MIGHT be a good thing for creatine…i.e. getting more insulin out to push the creatine into cells?!

wow.

medog, here’s the info on Glutamine. Conclusion; it still sucks.
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459884

wing, while I don’t think the caffeine would really affect insulin to a great extent in this situation, insulin insensitivity would be universal. In other words, it would likely apply to creatine transport as well.

Cheers

[quote]wing wrote:
the caffeine in tea will make your insulin response more poor,

which MIGHT be a good thing for creatine…i.e. getting more insulin out to push the creatine into cells?!
[/quote]