Glucosamine Sulfate Makes You Taller

i hear that taking glucosamine sulfate makes you grow taller… read this… its someones’ story!!!

“I have seen a lot of bs on these sites, these are scams fellas. I was 5â??3 and within the last month have gained 1 and ½ inches. My goal is to reach 5â??11. I have begun taking glucosamine sulfate and I believe this is what is responsible. I am a 22 NYU med student and this is not for money or any other reason, I just want to spread the word to other short guys and let u know there is hope. Let me explain how. We have all been told that our growth plates close at around 17 or 18, this is not true. The epiphyseal plates, which is what they are called do not close until 25. Even this is not permanent, the plates weaken around the age of 50, this is called osteoporosis. These plates are what cause long bone growth in the bones of the leg. By taking glucosamine, the cartilage cells in these plates are stimulated causing additional growth after puberty. Trust me guys this is all verifiable, I am not a scammer, and do not represent any, I just know how it feels to be called shorty, shrimpy, midget, and all that other negative garbage. Trust me, you can grow as long as those plates are even slightly open. Donâ??t spend your money on the crap these scammers are selling, stretching devices and manuals, GH supplements or ******* shoes that are supposed to make u grow. These people are taking advantage of those of us who have to face the serious disadvantage of shortness everyday. Most of us donâ??t have GH deficiency, we are just the children of short parents, but through proper nutrition and supplementation we can grow beyond our genes.”

“Look at Asians, my girlfriend is Japanese and is 5â??6, her parents who were born in the 50â??s are about my height. The only difference is that she was raised here on an American diet. It is not a coincidence that most of us short guys come from areas where the mortality rates were high. (Iâ??m of Italian ancestry myself) In those parts of the world, our ancestors did not get enough nutrition and those kids who were shorter and reached the end of their sexual development earlier since they did not need as much food were usually the ones that survived to reach adulthood and have kids. Now what makes us short, fellas? Sex hormones, (testosterone and estrogen). The earlier you produce sex hormones, means the earlier u can have kids, unfortunately this also means that your growth plates arenâ??t open very long either, since sex hormones cause the closure of the plates, but as I said theyâ??re not completely closed till around 25, so there is hope. So guys, believe me or not, throw away your money on trash scams, or go with what Iâ??m saying, verifiable medical advice on how to get taller. Be positive and stay healthy though, diabetics should consult their physician before taking glucosamine sulfate. See ya when I hit that 5â??11 mark.
Peace.”

IMPRESSIVE HUH… WHAT DO YOU GUYZ THINK!!!

You are definitly not a troll.

[quote]elusive wrote:
You are definitly not a troll.[/quote]

What do you mean by troll?

I’m 20 years old and since I started taking Glucosamine sulfate and mucuna pruriens, i’ve grown from 5’11 to 6’1 in just a few months! So yeah, I am tall like troll now, if that’s what you mean :slight_smile:

Your first day here?! GREAT!

LR