Gloucestershire Cheese Rolling

Check this out…

People are getting Fucked up for some cheese!

.greg.

Holy shit that’s brutal lol.

they had to cancel it this year - not due to the danger to participants, but because the site was over capacity and couldnt cope with the number of spectators

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
they had to cancel it this year - not due to the danger to participants, but because the site was over capacity and couldnt cope with the number of spectators[/quote]

It does seem to get more publicity every year, so perhaps the crowds getting bigger isn’t surprising.

How steep is that hill?

Doesn’t look too horrible in the video, but some people are catching some serious air!

this is fucking hilarious

edit: ok i feel bad now for all the stretchers Im seeing…yet im still laughing ah im going to hell.

I thought this was well known of. I’m British so am well aware of it but there was an episode of ER where three English blokes turned up at reception looking for treatment after staging their own event.

hahahaha!

So do they put a bunch of rugby players at the bottom to put a hit on the guys that make it down?

naw man, those guys at the bottom stop you from running any farther. They’re there to protect you. This was so damn hilarious!!! OMG I would so do that at great risk to life and limb. …Must be some good god damn cheese eh?