Global Warming and Cows?

I just saw on the news a few days ago that scientists have found out that cow shiznit has more to do with global warming than cars, trucks and even s.u.v’s. This has probably been posted before but im just too lazy to look around for it. What do u guys think about this

[quote]BIG_DAWS wrote:
I just saw on the news a few days ago that scientists have found out that cow shiznit has more to do with global warming than cars, trucks and even s.u.v’s. This has probably been posted before but im just too lazy to look around for it. What do u guys think about this [/quote]

I think we need to begin sterilizing vegetarians.

[quote]BIG_DAWS wrote:
I just saw on the news a few days ago that scientists have found out that cow shiznit has more to do with global warming than cars, trucks and even s.u.v’s. This has probably been posted before but im just too lazy to look around for it. What do u guys think about this [/quote]

It’s only natural within the capitalistic system that oil corporations protect their interests by offerring bounties to anyone who can challenge the theory that global warming is man-made. Tobacco companies have been doing it for decades.

http://www.ucsusa.org/news/press_release/ExxonMobil-GlobalWarming-tobacco.html

What ever cows are farting, there’s no way the Earth can sustain the current rate at which 7 billion of people are pumping CO2 into the athmosphere. Even global warming aside, humanity’s wasteful lifestyle is morally wrong. How big (and how fast) a car do you need?

I think people need to stop looking for excuses… or accepting excuses.

HAHA. Cows aren’t farting CO2. They fart methane and other compounds. They are not at the rate of Co2 production, but they posseses a greater greenhouse effect than C02. Its not the rate, its the potence of it.

I think this means the cost of steak should be lowered so that we can consume more cows and prolong the onset of global warming.

[quote]BlairM wrote:
I think this means the cost of steak should be lowered so that we can consume more cows and prolong the onset of global warming. [/quote]

It means more veal- you gotta eat them before they can breed.

[quote]BIG_DAWS wrote:

Uh oh. Damn man you could be right. But think abou it… if cows can put all that CO2 in the atmosphere… what about the space shuttle?

Do you realize how many tonnes of fuel it burns just to get into space?

We should ban spaceflights. The space shuttle is causing global warming.

Not the millions of cars, trucks, construction equipment, gas heated homes, industrial plants, and etc. around the globe.

Damn spaceshuttle.