Glenn Beck Hates YOU!

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:
The more I see who hates Glenn the more I like him, the more these people hate the bigger his audience grows. The fact that they have white house propaganda targeting him now shows just how much influence he has.

Liberals can’t stand that America is starting to turn to Libertarians.[/quote]

Libertairians are not nessasarly conservative , I do not hate well yes i do :slight_smile: but he is an IDIOT :)[/quote]

Says the guy who couldn’t win a third grade spelling bee even if his life was on the line.[/quote]

wat dew yeu meen ?

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

OK, but the greatest swing by far at the moment is among the brain dead independent moderates who haven’t had a cohesive line of political thought since captain planet.[/quote]

The brain dead independents are pissed off at Obama, as the economy continues to deteriorate more and more people will be looking to Ron Paul. People can only act stupid for so long before reality hits them.
[/quote]

When talking about brain dead, you can not leave out the so called CONSEVATIVE that repeats everything their heroes (LIMPDICK-BECK) say.

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

OK, but the greatest swing by far at the moment is among the brain dead independent moderates who haven’t had a cohesive line of political thought since captain planet.[/quote]

The brain dead independents are pissed off at Obama, as the economy continues to deteriorate more and more people will be looking to Ron Paul. People can only act stupid for so long before reality hits them.
[/quote]

Purple haze is in you brain
Lately things just don’t seem the same
Actin’ funny, but you don’t know why
'Scuse you while you kiss the sky

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:
The more I see who hates Glenn the more I like him, the more these people hate the bigger his audience grows. The fact that they have white house propaganda targeting him now shows just how much influence he has.

Libertairians are not nessasarly conservative , I do not hate well yes i do :slight_smile: but he is an IDIOT :)[/quote]

Yeah, idiot fer sher.[/quote]

Yew dount spale sew wel ur selph

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[/quote]
I think they will manage a little while longer.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

Yew dount spale sew wel ur selph[/quote]

Uh, spelling had nothing to do with my post. I transliterated the phrase for vernacular effect.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

Yew dount spale sew wel ur selph[/quote]

Uh, spelling had nothing to do with my post. I transliterated the phrase for vernacular effect. [/quote]

You will have to conect the dots for me , I do not get it?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
<<< You will have to connect the dots for me , I do not get it?[/quote]

Ok, I think I will. I’ll even refrain from sarcasm since you asked so nice.

I was mocking your typical substanceless criticism of Beck and threw in a literal slang pronunciation of for sure as fer sher. No deep esoteric meanings here.

That’s not hard. If he makes it to the general election in a decent position, I will vote for him too.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
I don’t see Romney as carrying the conservative message. I do agree with your assessment of Paul though. Being pissed off at Obama doesn’t immediately translate into support for Ron Paul either. There are many many issues he is right on about, (and some very much not) but on his best day he is is entirely unelectable.

I want to hear more from Rubio. I’m not thrilled with any of the big GOP names. If Scott Brown gets the nomination, or even serious consideration, the Republican party is at that point officially unteachable and probably dead.[/quote]

You guys have said it more than once:

The GOP’s biggest problem is not who they run either for Congress or the White House…its clearly defining who they are and what they stand for.

Being “DEM-Lite” or “Lib-Lite” (whatever the term is that I’ve seen used on the Forum) simply won’t cut it.

Clearly Romney will never be the nominee. (We’ve discussed this).

The “rising stars” have been less-than-stellar in their debuts…and the leadership has been even less impressive to many.

In all honesty, Palin has looked the “stongest” and most electable at this point…(and she is unlikely). And I think that what Paul has is a strong “Perot Factor”…which will only serve to keep the Democrats in the White House.

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

The GOP’s biggest problem is not who they run either for Congress or the White House…its clearly defining who they are and what they stand for.[/quote]

Nope, it’s who they run. People vote for the person not the party. That’s one thing that the political pundits don’t quite understand. That’s why a guy like Paul will never be elected President and that the radical that we now have was elected.

The Republicans actually took after a few very worthwhile pursuits between 1994 and 2000. I will never forget watching private citizens and IRS employees on C-Span with their identities hidden testifying to the merciless predatory gestapo tactics of the IRS for instance.

The enchantments of power bewitched them into a sleepy slippery slide to the left when GWB gave them the executive branch. God only knows what would have happened to them were it not for 911 to mitigate that slide. A thing I am not celebrating, but merely observing.

They need to starkly contrast themselves to the overt attack on the foundations of this nation now earnestly underway or they will give the public no reason to put them back in power.

Honestly, it doubt it will matter in the long run. This government has already grown over the last 50 years to the point where mere mortals are unable to withstand it’s corrupting onslaught when given the reigns regardless of how noble their intentions going in.

It’s like the honest idealistic young detective who goes undercover to break the back of that ruthless drug gang and winds up on the take and in rehab.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

I was mocking your typical substanceless criticism of Beck and threw in a literal slang pronunciation of for sure as fer sher. No deep esoteric meanings here.[/quote]

I guess I was looking for a small portion of wisdome , my bad:)

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

I was mocking your typical substanceless criticism of Beck and threw in a literal slang pronunciation of for sure as fer sher. No deep esoteric meanings here.[/quote]

I guess I was looking for a small portion of wisdome , my bad:)[/quote]

Sorry to letchya (let you) down. You’ll know better next time wontchya. (won’t you).

BTW, Beck is ON today. (That means his show is good)

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
When talking about brain dead, you can not leave out the so called CONSEVATIVE that repeats everything their heroes (LIMPDICK-BECK) say.[/quote]

What a riot!! Would you prefer he had a HARD DICK Pittbull?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
When talking about brain dead, you can not leave out the so called CONSEVATIVE that repeats everything their heroes (LIMPDICK-BECK) say.[/quote]
I know when I keep saying this it can’t help but come off somewhat the wrong way at times, but I wonder if Beck was hiding somewhere listening to me (figuratively of course). I’m not repeating him. he’s catching up to me. Not in all the detailed factual historical analysis necessarily, but in his conclusions. He’s filled in some background for me to be sure, but his message has been my message long before I ever heard of the guy. Even with his faults, it’s thrilling to finally see the truth of organized domestic liberal attacks on this nations founding getting some air time.

This idea that Glenn Beck is producing replicated zombies is as false as it could be. I don’t how many times he’s said something and I look over at my wife, eyebrows raised and she just smiles and says, [quote]I know, I don’t wanna hear it. (That’s want to for PitBull =] )

[quote]John S. wrote:

How on God’s earth can you call Beck a Libertarian after the massive amounts of govornment growth and spending he was a cheerleader for pre-Obama?

That said, how can you call Paul a real Libertarian? He has demonstrated a voting record that clearly places state’s rights above individual rights. The clearest example being the We The People Act, which would have allowed states to establish official religions, regulate the exercise of religion, regulate consensual sex between adults, and ban abortion. Basically, it would undo the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment (which Ron Paul has spoken out against repeatedly).

I know, it’s tough being a real Libertarian and finding heroes, but that’s sort of what being a Libertarian is about. Very few people come to power, who don’t desire more power.

[quote]Spartiates wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

How on God’s earth can you call Beck a Libertarian after the massive amounts of govornment growth and spending he was a cheerleader for pre-Obama?

That said, how can you call Paul a real Libertarian? He has demonstrated a voting record that clearly places state’s rights above individual rights. The clearest example being the We The People Act, which would have allowed states to establish official religions, regulate the exercise of religion, regulate consensual sex between adults, and ban abortion. Basically, it would undo the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment (which Ron Paul has spoken out against repeatedly).

I know, it’s tough being a real Libertarian and finding heroes, but that’s sort of what being a Libertarian is about. Very few people come to power, who don’t desire more power.[/quote]

I was praising a lot of the government growth before I took time to read into it. People’s minds can change, Beck has been sounding the alarm that our freedom is in jeopardy.

The 10th amendment grants the states every right to do the bill said, Paul is a constitutional Libertarian.

There is different kinds of libertarians just like there are different kinds of republicans and democrats. Lift and I are libertarians yet we have many different views.

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]Spartiates wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

I know, it’s tough being a real Libertarian and finding heroes, but that’s sort of what being a Libertarian is about. Very few people come to power, who don’t desire more power.[/quote]

I was praising a lot of the government growth before I took time to read into it. People’s minds can change, Beck has been sounding the alarm that our freedom is in jeopardy.

The 10th amendment grants the states every right to do the bill said, Paul is a constitutional Libertarian.

There is different kinds of libertarians just like there are different kinds of republicans and democrats. Lift and I are libertarians yet we have many different views.[/quote]

In a technical sense, libertarianism and authoritarianism are polar opposites.

I can say government is a necessary evil, and be a libertarian. I think I can say I’d prefer most of this necessary evil to be at as local a level as possible.

But I don’t think I can call myself a libertarian if I endorse and support authoritarian policies, just because I support them being implemented at the state and local level, rather than the national.

Just like I can be a communist, but believe that government should basically function at the local level i.e., communal property, communal ownership, but all the power rests at the state and local level. Doesn’t make one any less a communist.

Promoting authoritarian policy at the state and local level still makes you an authoritarian.