Glenn Beck Hates YOU!

:slight_smile:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
What’s funnier are the conservatives who actually think Glenn Beck is a good spokesman for conservativism.
Funnier yet are the liberals who think Glenn Beck represents real conservatives.

lol[/quote]

I forget who said it but YEAH baby:)

suggested reading: “arguing with idiots” by glenn beck

[quote]Ryan P. McCarter wrote:
I thought the Massa interview was hilarious, because Beck obviously wanted some dirt on the Democrats sooo bad, but he couldn’t get any.[/quote]

He would have done it if it were Republicans, but for once you’re pretty much correct.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]Ryan P. McCarter wrote:
I thought the Massa interview was hilarious, because Beck obviously wanted some dirt on the Democrats sooo bad, but he couldn’t get any.[/quote]

He would have done it if it were Republicans, but for once you’re pretty much correct.[/quote]

Sure he would. pats head

[quote]animal6fat9 wrote:
suggested reading: “arguing with idiots” by glenn beck[/quote]

He must be talking about talking with his self:)

The more I see who hates Glenn the more I like him, the more these people hate the bigger his audience grows. The fact that they have white house propaganda targeting him now shows just how much influence he has.

Liberals can’t stand that America is starting to turn to Libertarians.

[quote]John S. wrote:
The more I see who hates Glenn the more I like him, the more these people hate the bigger his audience grows. The fact that they have white house propaganda targeting him now shows just how much influence he has.

Liberals can’t stand that America is starting to turn to Libertarians.[/quote]

I wouldn’t jump to conclusions. America right now, as a whole, I don’t think is even sure what it’s turning away from to a large extent. Many are, but to use the boiling frog analogy, many only know that now it’s getting pretty damn hot. Don’t be shocked to hear people giving some truly mystifying explanations of what’s going on and how we got here.

[quote]John S. wrote:

Libertairians are not nessasarly conservative , I do not hate well yes i do :slight_smile: but he is an IDIOT :slight_smile:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

Libertairians are not nessasarly conservative , I do not hate well yes i do :slight_smile: but he is an IDIOT :)[/quote]

Yeah, idiot fer sher.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

I wouldn’t jump to conclusions. America right now, as a whole, I don’t think is even sure what it’s turning away from to a large extent. Many are, but to use the boiling frog analogy, many only know that now it’s getting pretty damn hot. Don’t be shocked to hear people giving some truly mystifying explanations of what’s going on and how we got here. [/quote]

You have Rand Paul looking to easily win in his race, and when the primary’s are done I expect that Peter Schiff will also win his race. America is looking to them, one is a constitutional conservative the other is a libertarian. This is what America is turning too.

I notice when I talk to people, that a lot of people are beginning to listen to what I have to say. I have convinced a Marxist to vote Ron Paul next election. There is something big stirring in this country.

Politics aside: This video is great because if i was watching Fox news and this came on, i just wouldn't be surprised.  

Glenn Becks brain < retarded goldfish

I watch Glenn Beck. I laughed at this video. Beck is good entertainment at least, and you’d think that damn red phone would have rang by now.

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

I wouldn’t jump to conclusions. America right now, as a whole, I don’t think is even sure what it’s turning away from to a large extent. Many are, but to use the boiling frog analogy, many only know that now it’s getting pretty damn hot. Don’t be shocked to hear people giving some truly mystifying explanations of what’s going on and how we got here. [/quote]

You have Rand Paul looking to easily win in his race, and when the primary’s are done I expect that Peter Schiff will also win his race. America is looking to them, one is a constitutional conservative the other is a libertarian. This is what America is turning too.

I notice when I talk to people, that a lot of people are beginning to listen to what I have to say. I have convinced a Marxist to vote Ron Paul next election. There is something big stirring in this country.[/quote]
OK, but the greatest swing by far at the moment is among the brain dead independent moderates who haven’t had a cohesive line of political thought since captain planet.

[quote]John S. wrote:
There is something big stirring in this country.[/quote]

I agree, but it isn’t Ron Paul.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

I agree, but it isn’t Ron Paul.[/quote]

Then what is it, Ron Paul is becoming very well known. He won Cpac and beat Romney by 9 points. I can tell you in my age group Ron Paul is becoming the guy to look to.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

OK, but the greatest swing by far at the moment is among the brain dead independent moderates who haven’t had a cohesive line of political thought since captain planet.[/quote]

The brain dead independents are pissed off at Obama, as the economy continues to deteriorate more and more people will be looking to Ron Paul. People can only act stupid for so long before reality hits them.

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

I agree, but it isn’t Ron Paul.[/quote]

Then what is it, Ron Paul is becoming very well known. He won Cpac and beat Romney by 9 points. I can tell you in my age group Ron Paul is becoming the guy to look to.[/quote]

Cpac? Oh stop it. Paul will be viewed by the majority of Americans just as he was viewed in the previous election, as a shriveled up old man who might be just a little off kilter. People who look and act like Paul don’t get elected President (you must have noticed). It’s the media age my friend, and has been since 1960 when Kennedy beat Nixon in the televised debate, but those who only heard it on radio thought Nixon won. Moreover, it’s the age of the Internet as well. That means a constant stream of news and photo’s. Virtually every word and movement is recorded and seen by the masses with in minutes of the event happening.

McCain lost for many reasons, not the least of which is that he looked like he was old enough to be Obama’s grandfather. Stop all this talk about Paul it’s foolish. If the conservatives are politically smart (and no one ever accused them of this) they’ll find someone who can match Obama’s persona but who carries the conservative message. Perhaps Romney, but I imagine that there are others, younger and better positioned to step into that top spot.

I don’t see Romney as carrying the conservative message. I do agree with your assessment of Paul though. Being pissed off at Obama doesn’t immediately translate into support for Ron Paul either. There are many many issues he is right on about, (and some very much not) but on his best day he is is entirely unelectable.

I want to hear more from Rubio. I’m not thrilled with any of the big GOP names. If Scott Brown gets the nomination, or even serious consideration, the Republican party is at that point officially unteachable and probably dead.