Glenn Beck Gets the Boot

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

Why doesn’t Barrack Hussein Obama …

[/quote]

Why do you say the president’s Full Name? We don’t say George Washington Bush, or Ronald Wilson Reagan. Only reason I can think of is to suggest that he is related to terrorism or something of the sort. Go kill yourself douchebag.[/quote]

I never said a word about “terrorism or something of the sort” I think you have the problem with Barrack Hussein Obama. In fact I bet you’re a racist.

I bet you’re such a racist you can’t name one successfully run black city can you.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
Olbermann - gone, thank jeebus.

Beck - gone, thank jeebus

Hannity - please be gone I pray to jeebus

Maddow - please be gone sooner, I pray to jeebus.

The sooner these vitriolic hate spewers are gone from MSNBC and FOX News…the better off we will all be.[/quote]

Go blow out yer hole. I’ve never seen such wussies when it comes to difference of opinion.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[/quote]

Why do you say the president’s Full Name? We don’t say George Washington Bush, or Ronald Wilson Reagan. Only reason I can think of is to suggest that he is related to terrorism or something of the sort. Go kill yourself douchebag.[/quote]

I never said a word about “terrorism or something of the sort” I think you have the problem with Barrack Hussein Obama. In fact I bet you’re a racist.

I bet you’re such a racist you can’t name one successfully run black city can you.

[/quote]

lol.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
Olbermann - gone, thank jeebus.

Beck - gone, thank jeebus

Hannity - please be gone I pray to jeebus

Maddow - please be gone sooner, I pray to jeebus.

The sooner these vitriolic hate spewers are gone from MSNBC and FOX News…the better off we will all be.[/quote]

Go blow out yer hole. I’ve never seen such wussies when it comes to difference of opinion.
[/quote]

Wussies?!? LOLOL. I am bunching douchebags together. They come from both sides of the isle. I think you are not going to last very long here.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[/quote]

Weak.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[/quote]

Weak. [/quote]

Weak.

You people need to get the facts straight. Beck did not get fired. He signed a new contract in which he will air a series of specials for Fox. It is true that he will not have a daily show at 5pm, but I thinj that is a good move. So much goes into making a show everyday, so by doing this he can put more energy into creating specials that could possibly expose more than the 5pm show.

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:
You people need to get the facts straight. Beck did not get fired. He signed a new contract in which he will air a series of specials for Fox. It is true that he will not have a daily show at 5pm, but I thinj that is a good move. So much goes into making a show everyday, so by doing this he can put more energy into creating specials that could possibly tell more lies than the 5pm show.[/quote]

FIXED

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:
You people need to get the facts straight. Beck did not get fired. He signed a new contract in which he will air a series of specials for Fox. It is true that he will not have a daily show at 5pm, but I thinj that is a good move. So much goes into making a show everyday, so by doing this he can put more energy into creating specials that could possibly expose more than the 5pm show.[/quote]

What has he exposed that has actually panned out and meant something?

This is really just more of the same isn’t it? Let’s stop pretending, unless of course we don’t know that we’re pretending, perhaps some of us are even fooling ourselves. Is that it?

Here it is in a nutshell. If Beck were ragging on Bush for the past three years the liberals would love him. I don’t like John Stewart because he’s harsher on republicans. I like Beck because he puts the boots to our liberal President. Why is that so hard to admit?

Let’s just all stop the pretending. There isn’t one dem/lib/progressive who likes Beck and we all understand why.

It is funny to watch how all the Beck detractors attack Beck for so many different reasons other than the real one. “He’s obnoxious, a liar, bla, bla, bla.”

The real reason is that you don’t like his politics. And that’s cool just stop lying to yourself about it.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
This is really just more of the same isn’t it? Let’s stop pretending, unless of course we don’t know that we’re pretending, perhaps some of us are even fooling ourselves. Is that it?

Here it is in a nutshell. If Beck were ragging on Bush for the past three years the liberals would love him. I don’t like John Stewart because he’s harsher on republicans. I like Beck because he puts the boots to our liberal President. Why is that so hard to admit?

Let’s just all stop the pretending. There isn’t one dem/lib/progressive who likes Beck and we all understand why.

It is funny to watch how all the Beck detractors attack Beck for so many different reasons other than the real one. “He’s obnoxious, a liar, bla, bla, bla.”

The real reason is that you don’t like his politics. And that’s cool just stop lying to yourself about it.[/quote]

That’s sort of right. You guys need to stop pretending like he’s a news show though. If everyone who liked Beck just said that they liked him as an entertaining guy then we’d probly all be good. People act like he’s some kind of genius detective and go nuts over everything he “uncovers”.

"Please share this episode with your friends. Please DVR this show so you don’t miss any of it. If you just joined us, we were talking about a group in the United States. We had a group here whose goal it was to eliminate 10 percent of the U.S. population.

Why? That’s what anarchists, Marxists, communists, revolutionaries, Maoists do. They have to do it to be able to gain control. But when they first came up with these ideas, it was a small group, incapable of pulling off the overthrow of the United States government, right?

They couldn’t do it. In the 1960s, they couldn’t do it because the family was together, because our got even run by this guy wasn’t as corrupt as it is now. And they were radicals.

They’ve changed the radical pose. And they’ve put themselves in power and they’ve made you the radical. Now, they can. Now, they can. A secret FBI report in 1976 noted that the Weather Underground was receiving aid from Cuba, technical assistance from North Korea.

In other words, this was a situation that had the potential to become far, far worse with people like Bill Ayers who was OK with killing 10 percent of the people. The point is to expose these people. We’re not this stupid. Americans are not this stupid. We just don’t want to believe.

You have to look at the truth before this thing becomes something out of our control. I’m not saying - and I want to make this clear. You know, I have to tell you something. With shows like this tonight that make me go home.

And when I go to bed and I say my prayers I say, "Lord, what else do you want me to do? What else could I possibly say? What other video? What else could I do to get people to wake up? All right?

Please. Please help people wake up. I’m not saying that you and I are going to, you know, meet each other next week in a concentration camp in southern Utah. I am saying that there are elements with connections, with government officials that have positions in the government now.

This guy is writing books on - this is a comic book by Bill Ayers, OK? How to teach our children - do you want these people - these are the people who have actually been willing to and tried to accomplish it in the past."

“Puts the boots to rationality”? Yeah, that’s about right.

Edit: To be clear, I’m not saying weather underground wasn’t a violent group of hatemongers. I’m taking issue with Beck’s clear assertion that our government is now basically weather underground and that his audience might meet him in a concentration camp (even though that’s “not what he’s saying”, he just thought it would be nice imagery…a concentration camp)

Another preemptive edit: I also realize beck didn’t actually get “booted” from fox

[quote]siouxperman wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

The real reason is that you don’t like his politics. And that’s cool just stop lying to yourself about it.[/quote]

That’s sort of right.[/quote]

You could have ended your post right here. And it’s more than “sort of right” it is exactly right.

Call it what you will, we enjoy watching and listening to him tear Obama and company apart. And it’s solely because we don’t like Obama’s politics.

Simple huh?

And don’t pretend that you’re any better. When you hear something negative about the other side you enjoy it. The last thing you are interested in doing is tearing down the messenger of news that you want to hear.

So let’s all just stop pretending that it’s about the person. We are all far too biased to be interested in the person it is first last and forever THE MESSAGE.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:
You people need to get the facts straight. Beck did not get fired. He signed a new contract in which he will air a series of specials for Fox. It is true that he will not have a daily show at 5pm, but I thinj that is a good move. So much goes into making a show everyday, so by doing this he can put more energy into creating specials that could possibly tell more lies than the 5pm show.[/quote]

FIXED[/quote]

What does fixed mean?

[quote]siouxperman wrote:

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:
You people need to get the facts straight. Beck did not get fired. He signed a new contract in which he will air a series of specials for Fox. It is true that he will not have a daily show at 5pm, but I thinj that is a good move. So much goes into making a show everyday, so by doing this he can put more energy into creating specials that could possibly expose more than the 5pm show.[/quote]

What has he exposed that has actually panned out and meant something?[/quote]

I could give you a huge list of stuff that he has reported that should have been all over the news, but you would disagree then we would have to argue about that. The point is he did not get the boot.

Please note.

The Los Angeles Times, is a very left leaning Liberal rag, which supports unions, Governor Moonbeam, high taxes, and big government.

I should have found a much more neutral news source than this piece of shit. This newspaper is the newspaper of choice by dog owners to pick up dog shit.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Please note.

The Los Angeles Times, is a very left leaning Liberal rag, which supports unions, Governor Moonbeam, high taxes, and big government.

I should have found a much more neutral news source than this piece of shit. This newspaper is the newspaper of choice by dog owners to pick up dog shit. [/quote]

sounds like a good paper.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[/quote]

Weak. [/quote]

To remind people that he has an Arabic name and a Muslim background…you know about 9/11 and the egregious daily outrages committed by Muslims in the name of their religion don’t you?

Let me ask you a multiple choice question. After two Gulf wars, 9/11 and Afghanistan electing the most far-left radical in the senate, whose name is Hussein Obama was:

A. A good idea

B. A bad idea

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[/quote]

Weak. [/quote]

To remind people that he has an Arabic name and a Muslim background…you know about 9/11 and the egregious daily outrages committed by Muslims in the name of their religion don’t you?

Let me ask you a multiple choice question. After two Gulf wars, 9/11 and Afghanistan electing the most far-left radical in the senate, whose name is Hussein Obama was:

A. A good idea

B. A bad idea[/quote]

I think given the egregious daily outrages committed in the name of spreading democracy, reminding people that he is a, gasp, [b] Democrat [/b] is in order.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[/quote]

Weak. [/quote]

A. A good idea

B. A bad idea[/quote]

Wow. You know, I have no problem when people take issue with Obama’s politics–I take issue with many of them myself. But when people like you talk like this, you drag all of Obama’s critics down with you. And you people that refer to him by his middle name as if it in itself is some sort of argument against his legitimacy bring all of political discourse down with you.

Your argument is that his middle name sounds foreign and therefore he is unfit to lead? That his ethnicity disqualifies him from being president? He is a Christian just like every other president in American history. Has he fucking shown himself to have an attitude toward Islam that is in substance any different from Bush’s? He sent more troops into Afghanistan. He attacked another Muslim country less than a month ago. He fucking took heat for publicly saying that he would consider unilateral military strikes on insurgent encampments in Pakistan if Islamabad refused to act.

Political dissent is the fuel that drives American politics. I relish it and I understand its necessity. But Ad Hominem attacks–especially absolutely ridiculous ones–do nothing but make you look like an ignorant piece of shit. Posterity will not be kind to people like you.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[/quote]

Weak. [/quote]

A. A good idea

B. A bad idea[/quote]

Wow. You know, I have no problem when people take issue with Obama’s politics–I take issue with many of them myself. But when people like you talk like this, you drag all of Obama’s critics down with you. And you people that refer to him by his middle name as if it in itself is some sort of argument against his legitimacy bring all of political discourse down with you.

Your argument is that his middle name sounds foreign and therefore he is unfit to lead? That his ethnicity disqualifies him from being president? He is a Christian just like every other president in American history. Has he fucking shown himself to have an attitude toward Islam that is in substance any different from Bush’s? He sent more troops into Afghanistan. He attacked another Muslim country less than a month ago. He fucking took heat for publicly saying that he would consider unilateral military strikes on insurgent encampments in Pakistan if Islamabad refused to act.

Political dissent is the fuel that drives American politics. I relish it and I understand its necessity. But Ad Hominem attacks–especially absolutely ridiculous ones–do nothing but make you look like an ignorant piece of shit. Posterity will not be kind to people like you.[/quote]

He’s just trolling…don’t give him the satisfaction.