Glenn Beck: $20 Bill Depicts 9/11

[quote]siouxperman wrote:
glenn beck’s lack of knowledge on absolutely everything is simultaneously astounding and unsurprising.[/quote]

Sarah and Glenn in '12, FTW!!

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]K2000 wrote:

[quote]tom63 wrote:
If you can’t tell he’s kidding , I feel sorry for your parents. Knowing they raised this much stupid must be hard on them.[/quote]

Yup, it’s a lotta fun to kid around about 9-11.

It must be satire like Jon Stewart, I bet Jon Stewart does a lot of 9-11 gags too.

Haw haw! That’s cute!
[/quote]

It’s not 9-11 humor. It’s 9-11 truther humor. Trying to change the focus of this thread in an attempt to save it won’t work. You misunderstood Beck. Oh well, it happens. Just let this thread die.[/quote]

Poor guy gets openly skewered here and STILL comes back on searching for legitimacy instead of hiding in the bushes for awhile. Funny.
[/quote]

I would think that someone with your extensive experience would know that some people appreciate all forms of humiliation.

Who are we to judge?

You know, when you think about it, it wouldn’t be too bad being a serf to bankers, provided they were intelligent. I mean, think about it – Americans are so stupid, they voted for Obama. They don’t mind if Jack Murtha shits all over the rules in the House. They support programs guaranteed (guaranteed!) to bankrupt the nation, then react with hysterical fervor when someone tries ever-so-slightly to fix one of the programs. Government run by the Idiocracy seems to pale compared to a world run by bankers.

Of course, our bankers are as stupid as the common people, bankrupting the country and despoiling the currency.

Maybe we ARE living in the twilight of the Age of Reason.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

glenn beck’s lack of knowledge on absolutely everything is simultaneously astounding and unsurprising.[/quote]

Then it should be easy for you to make a nice long list of all of Becks fabrications.

Go ahead, make the list.[/quote]

Yeah, you’re right, I shouldn’t have called him a liar…
And maybe my comment was misdirected in that it’s really his audience that is so stupid, and he just panders to it very well.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

Then it should be easy for you to make a nice long list of all of Becks fabrications.

Go ahead, make the list.[/quote]

Yeah, you’re right, I shouldn’t have called him a liar…
And maybe my comment was misdirected in that it’s really his audience that is so stupid, and he just panders to it very well.[/quote]

Since you admit that Beck is telling the truth, how does listening to what he has to say brand you as stupid?

Go ahead tell us.

Class of 2009 strikes again.

You’re both either goddamn retarded or just not real into reading posts (sorry John, I actually really like Ron Paul). Zeb, too stupid to catch the sarcasm in my reply? And since when the hell is everyone who tells the truth (which I never actually said he did…thanks again) automatically worth listening to? Being truthful and illogical aren’t necessarily mutually exclusive. I’m so tired of Beck’s “I know everyone else in journalism thinks I’m and idiot, but that’s because they don’t get it. But I know you, the viewer, are too smart to listen to them.” Zeb, your only fault is being too damn smart for your own good.

And Beck? Yeah, he’s a nobel fuckin laureate himself

You’re both either goddamn retarded or just not real into reading posts (sorry John, I actually really like Ron Paul). Zeb, too stupid to catch the sarcasm in my reply? And since when the hell is everyone who tells the truth (which I never actually said he did…thanks again) automatically worth listening to? Being truthful and illogical aren’t necessarily mutually exclusive. I’m so tired of Beck’s “I know everyone else in journalism thinks I’m and idiot, but that’s because they don’t get it. But I know you, the viewer, are too smart to listen to them.” Zeb, your only fault is being too damn smart for your own good.

And Beck? Yeah, he’s a nobel fuckin laureate himself[/quote]

I don’t think that you’re catching on very quickly. You don’t like Beck but can’t really nail down why. Then you insult his audience by calling them stupid, but never give a reason why. Now you are implying that he tells the truth but is still not worth listening to.

I fully understand what your problem is with Beck and suspected as much from your first post, but gave you an opportunity to explain, you couldn’t. You can’t attack his message so you attack him. (yawn) I think I’ve seen this somewhere before, oh yea, the lefts play book.

You’re yet another liberal (early 20’s is my bet) who doesn’t want to hear anything that contradicts the chosen one. The main stream liberal media spoon feeds you those wonderful feel good lines about your hero like Chris Matthews: “He sends shivers up my leg”. Beck points out the problems with the MSLM and your hero, and it’s just too much for your weak constitution to handle. You then lash out against Beck. While you can’t pinpoint where he was wrong on anything you charge forward none the less.

You could post back with something of substance. Play a clip where he’s lied about your hero, or purposely misstated a fact. You know, something other than name calling. Are you capable of this? If not don’t post back what’s the point?

[quote]ZEB wrote:

I don’t think that you’re catching on very quickly. You don’t like Beck but can’t really nail down why. Then you insult his audience by calling them stupid, but never give a reason why. Now you are implying that he tells the truth but is still not worth listening to.

I fully understand what your problem is with Beck and suspected as much from your first post, but gave you an opportunity to explain, you couldn’t. You can’t attack his message so you attack him. (yawn) I think I’ve seen this somewhere before, oh yea, the lefts play book.

You’re yet another liberal (early 20’s is my bet) who doesn’t want to hear anything that contradicts the chosen one. The main stream liberal media spoon feeds you those wonderful feel good lines about your hero like Chris Matthews: “He sends shivers up my leg”. Beck points out the problems with the MSLM and your hero, and it’s just too much for your weak constitution to handle. You then lash out against Beck. While you can’t pinpoint where he was wrong on anything you charge forward none the less.

You could post back with something of substance. Play a clip where he’s lied about your hero, or purposely misstated a fact. You know, something other than name calling. Are you capable of this? If not don’t post back what’s the point?
[/quote]

I’ll be damned, you are too smart for your own good, and it’s like you’ve known me my whole life! I don’t watch the news, liberal or conservative, I get it from aggregated sources, mostly google news. I don’t have cable anymore because the only thing worth watching is Sunny in Philadelphia, which is online. I don’t particularly like Chris Matthews and I also have problems with many of Obama’s decisions, such as appointing the woefully inept Geithner.

I’ll make it clearer why I don’t like the show. It’s because his show is all about him. There’s no substance, it’s all just validation of his audience’s opinions and he never really broaches journalism or reporting. When I was in middle school/early high school I used to watch Neil Cavuto and Glenn Beck all the time. When you’re 15 years old it’s easy to get fooled by the superficial nature of their programs, but at some point you snap the fuck out of it and realize you never actually learn anything. If you want to watch it as the simpleton entertainment it is (same with stewart and colbert, except they’re acutely aware that they’re just entertainers and never actually endorse their shows as news programs) than by all means go ahead. And if it makes you feel good, keep setting up straw men and knocking â??em down.

As far as his audience goes, pay a visit to defendglenn.com (there are many others like this one, but this being the most popular and getting the most notoriety back when they were all started by his legions). The site in particular was started by his audience, with the help of Gary Kreep, to blatantly misinform in order to scare sponsors to stick with the show. The good thing about his fans is they’re not a real analytical bunch and are perfectly okay with taking things at their face value. Just read their retractions of blatant lying/inflammatory racism, which they only issued because they were threatened with legal action. To get the sponsors to flee they way they did back in August is a real feat, but they’re just scared of the truth like everybody else.

Now, who is it that “doesn’t want to hear anything that contradicts the chosen one”?

Here’s another gem from beck, which I believe many people would classify as a lie.

“This president has exposed himself as a guy over and over and over again who has a deep-seated hatred for white people… this guy is, I believe, a racist.”

goddamit I know it’s harder than just assuming everything but if you’re going to comment on something read the post. You see, i did watch beck, but, as i stated, now i no longer do. If he has drastically changed since I stopped watching the program, then I retract everything.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

goddamit I know it’s harder than just assuming everything but if you’re going to comment on something read the post. You see, i did watch beck, but, as i stated, now i no longer do. If he has drastically changed since I stopped watching the program, then I retract everything.

[/quote]
Instead of goddamnitalizin’ your posts why don’t you just one watch him each day next week, that’s a total of five hours, and then post here again on Dec. 21 with your “findings of opinion.” Have your notepad handy so you can research and document his numerous errors. You can then expose him for the charlatan that you claim him to be and all of us admirers of him will have to hang our heads in shame as we skulk off into the sunset.

Deal?

Think about it, you could really make a name for yourself here on TN PWI by being a 2009 version of Perry Mason or a CSI type investigator who lowers the boom on Pretty Boy Beck, Purveyor of Mass Lies and Deceit. If you are successful I would go so far as to promise you a free package of Spike that would further enhance your detective abilities to root out all that is wrong with the Right.

If I were you I’d jump on an opportunity like this one in a heartbeat. Go git 'im, Tiger.[/quote]

Plus one Biotest supplement of choice from me.

Destroy this libertarian scumbag, its time that his lies are exposed.

you guys sure are fun and full of good ideas. It makes nothing but total sense to disregard everything he’s done in the past and then base everything on a single week. I don’t know why anyone would ever think that there is something wrong with that plan…ever. It is so water tight, and so brilliant that I can hardly type, for the light emanating from your post is all but blinding. Just so Zeb knows, that was sarcasm.

I suppose you don’t realize that there are people who already do this. All the time. Feel free to search around for it. It’s pretty easy to find. Except of course when you hear and read only what you want to.

Maybe you should thinkharder.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[/quote]

I’ll be damned,[/quote]

That’s up to you.

And Glenn Beck of course. Keep in mind the reason I said you don’t like Beck. You don’t have to be a consumer of MSLM in order to agree with them.

Yet, you feel no motivation to slight Matthews anywhere on this site, hmm, okay.

[quote]
I’ll make it clearer why I don’t like the show. It’s because his show is all about him.[/quote]

Wrong, it’s about his message and that’s what you don’t like.

It’s all about substance, facts, figures, dates etc. But YOU don’t like what he has to say so, I understand. You should be honest about that.

Aside from Beck you might want to look around at something other than google and you would notice something. That is, there are no more journalists left, or hardly any I should say. There is the right and then there’s the left. Journalism died in 08’ when the MSLM went in the tank for Obama.

[quote]
When I was in middle school/early high school I used to watch Neil Cavuto and Glenn Beck all the time. When you’re 15 years old it’s easy to get fooled by the superficial nature of their programs, but at some point you snap the fuck out of it and realize you never actually learn anything.[/quote]

Oh yes, I see, now that you’re what? 20, 21? you know exactly what’s going on. :slight_smile: Thanks for the laugh.

[quote]
it is (same with stewart and colbert, except they’re acutely aware that they’re just entertainers and never actually endorse their shows as news programs) than by all means go ahead. [/quote]

Not even close to the same thing. While I hate to question your experience and wisdom, there is a huge difference between those shows and Glenn Beck. I’m sort of surprised you can’t tell the difference even at your age.

[quote]
As far as his audience goes, pay a visit to defendglenn.com (there are many others like this one, but this being the most popular and getting the most notoriety back when they were all started by his legions). The site in particular was started by his audience, with the help of Gary Kreep, to blatantly misinform in order to scare sponsors to stick with the show.[/quote]

For someone so anti-Beck I would have thought by now that you could come up with a series of misstatements and lies that he’s pushed on his audience. But, you don’t seem to be able to come up with even one. Odd to those of us who value facts and real information. You don’t have anything kid, just a snot nose opinion, nothing to back it up-NOTHING. So I guess you can say this about anyone or anything. Right?

I’m a Beck fan and I’m very analytical and I’ve not yet heard Beck lie about anything. I’ve checked up on a few things he’s said and found them to be true. Does he get overly dramitic at times? Yes. If this is what bothers you, you need to differentiate that from being factually wrong, because he’s right on the money!

You of all people should know the difference between opinion and fact. No? You state your opinion so clearly on this site with ZERO facts to back it up. Yet, you are ready to call Becks opinion of the President a lie. Oh wait, Beck is a conservative and not entitle to an opinion?

One more post and still not even one instance where Beck has told a liie. Just admit that you don’t like his message, I think it’s obvious at this point.

[/quote]

You’ll retract your opinion of what you already saw?

Explain that one.

you guys sure are fun and full of good ideas. It makes nothing but total sense to disregard everything he’s done in the past and then base everything on a single week.[/quote]

You already said in an earlier post that you would "retract everything if he’s “changed”. Are you now reneging on that offer?

I don’t have any problem understanding sarcasm kid. The problem that I have is with light weight lefties like. You’re trying to pass yourself off as someone who has actually found factual errors in Becks presentations. In reality all you’re doing is trying to put someone down that you disagree with politically yet don’t have the intellectual honesty to admit it.

[quote]I suppose you don’t realize that there are people who already do this. All the time. Feel free to search around for it. It’s pretty easy to find. Except of course when you hear and read only what you want to.

Maybe you should thinkharder. [/quote]

That is a very funny statement coming from someone who post after post has been asked to put up or shut up, yet does neither. You ramble on almost incoherently about what a liar Beck is and still (crickets chirping) no evidence to back it up.

At least you’ve proven one thing, there is a such thing as being young and foolish. Now run along.

Your last post didn’t make sense. Okay, as for lying, how about when he talked about the “bombings” that occurred in washington and how he knew because “he was there”? Some nut job enviros knocked down towers with stolen construction equipment. There were no bombs yet he was very excited about the whole thing and did push that on his audience. there’s a lie. You keep saying that i accused him of lying. just read the posts. Replying to things that were never posted and just simply saying things doesnt make them true. this is ridiculous. i’m pretty done. thanks for the memories