Glenn Beck: $20 Bill Depicts 9/11

I hate to focus on Glenn Beck so much (not really… I think he’s hilarious). And since he has so many fans here, lets talk about him some more!

Seriously, what a fucking major dildo. Look at this link:

http://archive.glennbeck.com/news/05172002.shtml

I like the additional listener comments, too… Birds of a feather flock together.

That’s Absurd.

I don’t listen to his show, however, I’m tempted to believe this is a sly dig at actual 9-11 truthers…

[quote]Sloth wrote:
I don’t listen to his show, however, I’m tempted to believe this is a sly dig at actual 9-11 truthers…[/quote]

Me,too.

He was just showing something that someone sent into him. Read at the very bottom of the page.

I don’t see him confirming or denying anything. Just showing something that looks weird.

This is what we call grasping at straws.

[quote]John S. wrote:
He was just showing something that someone sent into him. Read at the very bottom of the page.

I don’t see him confirming or denying anything. Just showing something that looks weird.

This is what we call grasping at straws.[/quote]

Don’t know. I seem to remember him suspecting Ron Paul flirted with the troof movement, grilling him on it it until he was satisfied that wasn’t the case. But again, if I’ve even watched/heard 2 hours of his show, in all the years I’ve been aware of him, I’d be suprised. So, who knows.

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

This is what we call grasping at straws.[/quote]

Don’t know. I remember he seemed to suspect Paul flirted with the troof movement and grilled him a bit on it.[/quote]

He is showing something on the bills, he is not saying one way or the other. I understand he gets a lot of hate but grasping at straws like this is retarded.

If Beck was a truther why is he supporting the Afghanistan war? 2+2=5.

This thread has been facepalmed.

Actually, I just noticed there’s audio ontop of the same page, featuring Glenn and guest debuking 9-11 truthers.

I hereby /close this thread.

glenn beck’s lack of knowledge on absolutely everything is simultaneously astounding and unsurprising.

You do realize half of Glenn’s show is usually about making fun of people that believe this sort of thing, don’t you?

I swear people are getting dumber at a record pace.

[quote]tedro wrote:

You do realize half of Glenn’s show is usually about making fun of people that believe this sort of thing, don’t you?

I swear people are getting dumber at a record pace.[/quote]

Exactly. When did satire become so incoherent? Is it only acceptable when interjected with ‘Jon Stewart Approved’ phrases and facial expressions? I don’t even watch his show or that channel (got rid of my tv a while back, and never watched the news channels anyway) and any time someone shows me a clip of it I can instantly pick up on the satire. I mean for crying out loud, this wasn’t even an attempt at subtlety. It wasn’t even sly, it was just out there waiting to be laughed at.

How is the rest of the world so fucking dumb? Oh wait, TMZ, celebrity magazines, and youtube.

If you can’t tell he’s kidding , I feel sorry for your parents. Knowing they raised this much stupid must be hard on them.

[quote]tom63 wrote:
If you can’t tell he’s kidding , I feel sorry for your parents. Knowing they raised this much stupid must be hard on them.[/quote]

Yup, it’s a lotta fun to kid around about 9-11.

It must be satire like Jon Stewart, I bet Jon Stewart does a lot of 9-11 gags too.

Haw haw! That’s cute!

[quote]K2000 wrote:

[quote]tom63 wrote:
If you can’t tell he’s kidding , I feel sorry for your parents. Knowing they raised this much stupid must be hard on them.[/quote]

Yup, it’s a lotta fun to kid around about 9-11.

It must be satire like Jon Stewart, I bet Jon Stewart does a lot of 9-11 gags too.

Haw haw! That’s cute!
[/quote]

It’s not 9-11 humor. It’s 9-11 truther humor. Trying to change the focus of this thread in an attempt to save it won’t work. You misunderstood Beck. Oh well, it happens. Just let this thread die.

haha,that’s idiotic!

11+9 does not equal 20!.. How stupid can you be?

[quote]siouxperman wrote:
glenn beck’s lack of knowledge on absolutely everything is simultaneously astounding and unsurprising.[/quote]

Then it should be easy for you to make a nice long list of all of Becks fabrications.

Go ahead, make the list.