Glen Beck is Kill'in It!

JEATON man how many Egyptians and Arabs have you actually talked to? You wouldn’t be spewing your crap if you actually interacted with people from that part of the world. As I said some of my Arab friends were almost at tears because they gained the right to vote.

And on Israel, how many Palestinian refugees have you talked to? I’m not anti-israel (ive visited there) but my experiences in talking to people from both sides has given me respect for how delicate the issues is over there.

This is the new generation my friend, we think instead of resorting to prejudice right off the bat.

[quote]JEATON wrote:

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Do ‘conservatives’, especially on this site, just copy and paste the same old generic stuff from some billboard?

For someone that lambasts the evil mainstream media you guys sure like to recite lines from Beck and Beibart. I swear I hear your shit word for word every time I tune into a stupid show on Fox like Hannity.

I’m not going to bother to even post here any more until I find a right-wing poster who can at least bring some unique points and not call factually based observations ignorant.

Israel should be kissing Obama’s ass. He took out more Islamic terrorists in 3 years than the U.S. did in the past 15.[/quote]

I feel ya’ bro. I feel the same when all you newly minted college liberals recite the same lame liberal pablum from whatever addled professor’s class you almost made it to that day. [/quote]

Well considering I’m a post graduate student in economics and finance and my professors prescribe to neo-classical theories I’d say your assumptions are pretty wrong.

Liberal pablum is referring to research and sharing social experiences? I don’t think so…

Do ‘conservatives’, especially on this site, just copy and paste the same old generic stuff from some billboard?[/quote]

You must be new here. Yes. Yes, they do.

I’m not going to bother to even post here any more until I find a right-wing poster who can at least bring some unique points and not call factually based observations ignorant.[/quote]

Good luck with that. You’ll see that this forum is mainly dominated by a small group of clowns who freely insult anyone who didn’t drink their flavor of Kool Aid. And that’s why this forum is basically shit.

However, I absolutely love to check in here occasionally, just for laughs. And I’m so glad to see the same handful of guys haven’t figured out how dumb they are. Glenn Beck is a conspiracy nut and a wacko, and a tribute thread here makes soooo much sense. I love this breed of staunch right winger! They’re the ones who are driving the Republican party off a cliff, and as a Liberal I simply couldn’t be more pleased. Pedal to the metal, guys! The GOP won’t win a national election for another generation, with your help. You’re doing great.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to savor some of the reactions here to Obama’s recent victory. :smiley:

[quote]JEATON wrote:

Do ‘conservatives’, especially on this site, just copy and paste the same old generic stuff from some billboard?

For someone that lambasts the evil mainstream media you guys sure like to recite lines from Beck and Beibart. I swear I hear your shit word for word every time I tune into a stupid show on Fox like Hannity.

I’m not going to bother to even post here any more until I find a right-wing poster who can at least bring some unique points and not call factually based observations ignorant.

Israel should be kissing Obama’s ass. He took out more Islamic terrorists in 3 years than the U.S. did in the past 15.[/quote]

I feel ya’ bro. I feel the same when all you newly minted college liberals recite the same lame liberal pablum from whatever addled professor’s class you almost made it to that day. [/quote]

Well considering I’m a post graduate student in economics and finance and my professors prescribe to neo-classical theories I’d say your assumptions are pretty wrong.

Liberal pablum is referring to research and sharing social experiences? I don’t think so…[/quote]

Don’t know what you are trying to accomplish here. I already have my Masters Degree in hand along with 25 years of real world application.

If you are worried that you are talking over my head…well don’t worry. Your not.

[quote]Karado wrote:
Beck’s a decent guy but a Conspiracy Theorist.

China had Mao…Mao is Dead and China is still Around as a Country.

Germany had Hitler…Hitler is Dead and Germany is still around as a Country.

Russia had Lenin and Stalin…Both are dead and Russia is still around as Country.

Japan had Hirohito…he is Dead, The place was fuckin 'Nuked ,and Japan is still around.
etc.
etc.
etc.
Obama is not even close to those other Assholes…We’ll survive, long term, if the other
Countries survived as Countries, we will. Bad Times happen to EVERY Country at one time or another,
we are NOT “Special” in that respect.
[/quote]

I agree, but the problem is this:

Obama: “I want to fundamentally change the United States of America…”

And he’s going to do it unless we get really lucky. So the USA that we used to know might not be the USA that we have in 2016. And if the USA is not a super power then what happens globally? I know the Libertarians don’t fully understand this but there will be hell across the globe if the bad guys have no fear of the US hunting them down, or protecting the free nations.

As I said we could get lucky…right now I’m at about 50/50.

[quote]JEATON wrote:

[quote]JEATON wrote:

Liberal pablum is referring to research and sharing social experiences? I don’t think so…[/quote]

Don’t know what you are trying to accomplish here. I already have my Masters Degree in hand along with 25 years of real world application.

If you are worried that you are talking over my head…well don’t worry. Your not.
[/quote]

I think he’s making a major effort to show us how stupid he is. And dang he’s doing a really good job!

[quote]JEATON wrote:
Therefore, I strongly disagree with your uninformed statements and assumptions. The Arab Spring and the accompanying ascension of the muslim brotherhood will turn out to be a truly horrible event in history for those who would champion religious or even secular freedoms in those areas. Iran is emboldened and just begging someone to take them out in order to bring about the arrival of the twelfth Iman. There goes the old boss. Same as the new boss. Meanwhile Israel finds itself in the truly awful position of being completely surrounded by enemies after having watched it’s greatest ally pull away for four years.

[/quote]

Thanks for making your ignorance of the ME obvious. It’s nice when someone doesn’t try and hide how little they actually know. Was that Iman comment a Freudian slip of some sort? We all know how right you Cons were when it came to Iraq. How did that work out for you (and sadly, us)? I do find it apropos that you would paraphrase a homosexual.

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]JEATON wrote:
Therefore, I strongly disagree with your uninformed statements and assumptions. The Arab Spring and the accompanying ascension of the muslim brotherhood will turn out to be a truly horrible event in history for those who would champion religious or even secular freedoms in those areas. Iran is emboldened and just begging someone to take them out in order to bring about the arrival of the twelfth Iman. There goes the old boss. Same as the new boss. Meanwhile Israel finds itself in the truly awful position of being completely surrounded by enemies after having watched it’s greatest ally pull away for four years.

[/quote]

Thanks for making your ignorance of the ME obvious. It’s nice when someone doesn’t try and hide how little they actually know. Was that Iman comment a Freudian slip of some sort? We all know how right you Cons were when it came to Iraq. How did that work out for you (and sadly, us)? I do find it apropos that you would paraphrase a homosexual.
[/quote]

You run off one idiot and another is just waiting to take his place.

[quote]zecarlo wrote:
I do find it apropos that you would paraphrase a homosexual.
[/quote]

I’ve read about the gay flings and his alleged rape by Danny Fields, but I wouldn’t exactly call Pete Townshend a homosexual. I’d wager he’s slept with more women than everyone on this forum combined.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:

[quote]JEATON wrote:

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]JEATON wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

You run off one idiot and another is just waiting to take his place. [/quote]

They’re a bunch of whiny little cry babies who are unable to defend their point so they complain and then run away.[/quote]

And he defended his? All I see are Fox “News” soundbites. BTW, Obama won, they’re tears of joy.

[quote]zecarlo wrote:
I see are Fox “News” soundbites.
[/quote]

I always love the evolution around to the Fox News bashing. Seeing as it is, in and of itself, the very thing the statement is looking to bash, I find it entertaining.

Glenn Beck is a nutjob that makes thinking conservatives look bad. Trust me as a Libertarian we have nutbags who do the same, and we should routinely laugh at the Alex Jones of the worlds. Make no mistake about it, Glen Beck profits off fear. He profits by scaring the beejesus out of people who are just waiting to be gamed by professional malcontents. He is very good at it. He’s the Jean Paul Marat of our time. A conspiracy in every corner, an enemy of the revolution is everywhere! Paranoid schizophrenics have nothing on this guy! Here, buy this book and see what he sees. Thank goodness we have someone on our side to point all this out to us!

I mean he had a TV show where he would ramble with a chalkboard like a madman trying to desperately tie things together as all left wing conspiracies. Anything you could think of you can tie together as a left wing conspiracy if you just have enough chalk. Fox News getting rid of him was one of the best moves they have ever made. We don’t have much room for rational thinking when Glen Beck is one of our heroes.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:
Glenn Beck is a nutjob that makes thinking conservatives look bad. Trust me as a Libertarian we have nutbags who do the same, and we should routinely laugh at the Alex Jones of the worlds. Make no mistake about it, Glen Beck profits off fear. He profits by scaring the beejesus out of people who are just waiting to be gamed by professional malcontents. He is very good at it. He’s the Jean Paul Marat of our time. A conspiracy in every corner, an enemy of the revolution is everywhere! Paranoid schizophrenics have nothing on this guy! Here, buy this book and see what he sees. Thank goodness we have someone on our side to point all this out to us!

I mean he had a TV show where he would ramble with a chalkboard like a madman trying to desperately tie things together as all left wing conspiracies. Anything you could think of you can tie together as a left wing conspiracy if you just have enough chalk. Fox News getting rid of him was one of the best moves they have ever made. We don’t have much room for rational thinking when Glen Beck is one of our heroes.

[/quote]

yawn[/quote]

Strong rebuttal!