Glad to Be Home

[quote]clip11 wrote:
I just got out of the city jail and let me tell you, theres nothing like being home. I got bonded out a few hours ago. You just dont know! If youve never been locked up dont go…im telling you!

I planned to get me some pussy, but im on house arrest as part of my bond condition until my case is settled so, no wet wet for me. But I am glad to be home![/quote]

HH, what’d you tell the school admin and your students about being hemmed up in the hoosegow?

D

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Clip

Your thread doesn’t surprise me, what with all the other stupid gangsta-type boasts you post on these forums.

You’re really an impressive dude who keeps on perpetuating the stereotype. [/quote]

Is it just me or are his numbers lifted in his profile inflated beyond belief. Wondering if it was a joke or he seriously posted those thinking people would believe that shit. I know big dudes who can’t even hit those numbers probably.

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Clip

Your thread doesn’t surprise me, what with all the other stupid gangsta-type boasts you post on these forums.

You’re really an impressive dude who keeps on perpetuating the stereotype.

Is it just me or are his numbers lifted in his profile inflated beyond belief. Wondering if it was a joke or he seriously posted those thinking people would believe that shit. I know big dudes who can’t even hit those numbers probably.[/quote]

Those numbers look BEYOND elevated. I don’t believe them for shit.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
clip11 wrote:
I just got out of the city jail and let me tell you, theres nothing like being home. I got bonded out a few hours ago. You just dont know! If youve never been locked up dont go…im telling you!

I planned to get me some pussy, but im on house arrest as part of my bond condition until my case is settled so, no wet wet for me. But I am glad to be home!

HH, what’d you tell the school admin and your students about being hemmed up in the hoosegow?

D[/quote]

What you talking about?

Is it just me or are his numbers lifted in his profile inflated beyond belief. Wondering if it was a joke or he seriously posted those thinking people would believe that shit. I know big dudes who can’t even hit those numbers probably.[/quote]

Street cred > internet lifts.

How much time did you serve in jail Clip?

I see a glimmer of hope - if he continues on his current trajectory (which I seriously don’t hope, because even the most idiotic of trolls deserves a chance to make something out of their lives), he’ll stop posting here soon.

To the OP: stop being an arse and people will actually like you; and they won’t throw you in jail. It’s a win-win situation - I don’t get why you don’t seem to understand that.

Makkun

[quote]makkun wrote:
I see a glimmer of hope - if he continues on his current trajectory (which I seriously don’t hope, because even the most idiotic of trolls deserves a chance to make something out of their lives), he’ll stop posting here soon.

To the OP: stop being an arse and people will actually like you; and they won’t throw you in jail. It’s a win-win situation - I don’t get why you don’t seem to understand that.

Makkun[/quote]

Whats an arse?

Well im off house arrets now so i can go back to the weight room

You’re a true thug clip, thug life.

clip11 wrote:
I did manage to avoid this guy…

LOL I remember that documentary, just not that part OMFG LMAO!@ #@!@!@#

“when he was in his prime, they wouldn’t be safe from his advances either”

“you come here you…I’ll tell what…uh…I like ya…and I want cha…we can do this the easy way or the hard way” LOL

“sag your pants up in here will be up in ya butt”

omg im dyin.[/quote]