Giving This a Second Shot...

Hey guys, So I know some of you will recognize me as the guy who got fucked up by fake AAS and had to go to the hospital. Good times right? haha.

Well anyways its been a while, I’m once again completely healthy, now up to 245 lbs and Im interested in trying AAS once again. Im going with a mail order source this time since apparently people in my city cant be trusted…

Anyways I was thinking about doing this:
Dbol W 1-4 30 mg/day
Test E W 1-10 250 mg E3D

And Proviron. I havent really heard a whole lot about this, but I did some research on it and will use to block the estrogen effects. I did some searching on this site and saw that people were taking 25 mg/day but is that necessary or is it like nolva where you can take it if you see symptoms of gyno and stop once it goes away.

I kind of just need a little help understanding how proviron will work, if someone can help me out here? Its kind of expensive so I’m just seeing if I really need to be fully stocked for 25 mg/day.

Thanks for the help fellas and glad to be back!

edit: So essentially should I just throw out the Proviron and just go with nolvadex or will Proviron help me out? Open to suggestions on this one

6 months doesnt change the fact that your still to young for AAS. did we not learn anything from what we told you 6 months ago? obviously not, becuase you continue to dissapoint. Grats on being a guarenteed TRT patient by the age of 28.

i am your age and still making fantastic gains, gains that some AAS users hope to make on a cycle, take advantage of your youth dont fuck with what you dont know, it kicked your ass 6 months ago, and will probably do the same on your “second shot”

maybe you should read these again

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/wtf_is_wrong_with_my_arm

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/did_i_get_fake_test_e_plz_help

[quote]Dylanj wrote:
6 months doesnt change the fact that your still to young for AAS. did you not learn anything from what we told you 6 months ago? obviously not, becuase you continue to dissapoint. Grats on being a guarenteed TRT patient by the age of 28.

i am your age and still making fantastic gains, gains that some AAS users hope to make on a cycle, take advantage of your youth dont fuck with what you dont know, it kicked your ass 6 months ago, and will probably do the same on your “second shot”[/quote]

I have a question…Have you never seen the vids of like Jay Cutler, Branch Warren, etc when they were like 19-20, competing in shows and then turning pro in their early to mid 20’s? Where are they now?

Jay Cutler is Mr. Olympia and Branch warren is a top pro. I feel pretty confident in saying that the guys that have been on top and the guys that will be on top, starting using early. My goal is to one day turn pro in this sport, and Im willing to do w/e it takes to do that.

So just because you dont understand what Im striving for doesnt mean you have to trash my goals. Im happy your making good gains, so am I. But when you compete against people on AAS it doesnt fucking matter. And btw, someone selling me fake shit and me getting sick doesnt mean I dont know what Im talking about.

I mean you’re friends with pwrbarboy…He’s our age, and he started using right out the gate, around 17 I think it was. How come you aren’t following him around in the forums and saying the same shit you are to me?

Oh so b/c he didn’t get sold fake gear and didn’t get an infection its ok? Gimmie a break man, go rant somewhere else.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I mean you’re friends with pwrbarboy…He’s our age, and he started using right out the gate, around 17 I think it was. How come you aren’t following him around in the forums and saying the same shit you are to me?

Oh so b/c he didn’t get sold fake gear and didn’t get an infection its ok? Gimmie a break man, go rant somewhere else.[/quote]

why are you accusing other people of using?
whne did he ever say say that he started using at age 17 please link.

I think you are much too stupid to use anything and you will get hurt
nothing we say will change that.every single one of us have tried to get you to stop being stupid,yet you in up in the hospital once and want to go back again.

you aret he very reason why this very useful drug is being hunted down like the witches of past.

its because stupid people like you will go out and get hurt and then instead of blaming yourself you blame the gear.

I dont even see why you would post anymore you aren ot old enough,mentally and physicaly
you have no concept of a proper cycle,or even the difference between fake gear and real gear.
and you do not follow advice.

just go away and have someone else help you kill yourself.
I think you are done here.

Oh so b/c he didn’t get sold fake gear and didn’t get an infection its ok? Gimmie a break man, go rant somewhere else.[/quote]

since when has he used gear?

You two are fucking ridiculous, seriously lol. Yah Im not going in to the whole pwrbarboy thing here again there was alrdy like 30 pages of that. Go read the end of it, remaine naive if you want.

I like how I cant even post a simple question without assholes coming in here and talking shit. I know I’m the only person in the history of AAS who has ever gotten an infection(sarcasm) and as such I am no longer allowed to recieve answers to my questions, regarding AAS.

The only advice I didnt follow was that “Im too young”, dont blow it out of proportion. Ive answered plenty of peoples questions on here and I’d like the same in return. You don’t like me? Fine, don’t post in my topics.

And neither of you had any response to what I said about Jay cutler and the other top pros

You two are fucking ridiculous, seriously lol. Yah Im not going in to the whole pwrbarboy thing here again there was alrdy like 30 pages of that. Go read the end of it, remaine naive if you want.

I like how I cant even post a simple question without assholes coming in here and talking shit. I know I’m the only person in the history of AAS who has ever gotten an infection(sarcasm) and as such I am no longer allowed to recieve answers to my questions, regarding AAS.

The only advice I didnt follow was that “Im too young”, dont blow it out of proportion. Ive answered plenty of peoples questions on here and I’d like the same in return. You don’t like me? Fine, don’t post in my topics.

And neither of you had any response to what I said about Jay cutler and the other top pros [/quote]

he used a legal prohormone before, that it. i consider that natural.

and your question is part of the basic

jay cutler and any other Mr O have insane genetics, you on the other hand are a Klunker, you lack Genetics and knowledge of what you are doing to ever compete in the pros

Yup…you’re an idiot. Now your just getting angry and making assumptions.

“klunker” rofl…I run you

so Every pro has insane genetics? Im so happy you’ve been able to talk to all thier doctors and examine thier DNA and all that.

Flex Wheeler was pretty the king of all genetics and he never won Mr. O. Dorian Yates is said to not have that good of genetics but was a hard worker, and he won. So in your own words, “dont fuck with what you don’t know.”

Anyways if anyone besides Dylan here would like to answer my OP it would be much appreciated thanks.

Damn I got some haters, I love it.

Anyways if anyone besides Dylan here would like to answer my OP it would be much appreciated thanks.

Damn I got some haters, I love it.[/quote]
you fail

why in the fuck are you nameing off all these famous people.
you are not them
you never will be them

with your thinking you will never be a player in anything so get over yourself

fucking chode.
if you know everything then why not go right ahead and take your little cycle
go ahead,lets see what happens with that

[quote]Nich wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

Damn I got some haters, I love it.
you fail

why in the fuck are you nameing off all these famous people.
you are not them
you never will be them

with your thinking you will never be a player in anything so get over yourself

fucking chode.
if you know everything then why not go right ahead and take your little cycle
go ahead,lets see what happens with that[/quote]

I dont get what your problem is lol. I posted on here seeking advice, and all you’re doing is talking shit. I referred to these pros to make a point, they started using young…obviously. Everyone has this idea that being 19 I’m too young, but that its ok when im like 22 or something.

I mean if you want to show me some studies how I am going to be permanetly fucked up for not waiting till w/e age YOU think is ok then by all means prove me wrong and show me one. Point is you dont have any evidence. Im not 15, I’m 6’2, I’m done growing. Ive been through puberty lol. For what reason do you believe I should wait? And if it bothers you that I have lofty goals…tough, go fuck yourself.

And what is my way of thinking? I ask a question and you get all pissy. Your the one with the issue bro.

You and this other guy aren’t even making sense lol… You keep saying things like “well if you already know everything.” When did I ever claim to know everything? I mean shit, if you’re gonna debate something I said atleast make sure I actually said it first.

against my common sense I will help you,not because I want to,but you will be doing this stupid shit anyways so I want to help you out and maybe you will not fuck yourself up beyond all repair.

I think you would be good with just a standard cycle

test enth 500-700 split up in EOD shots for 10-12 weeks
arimidex at .25mg ed move up in dose from there if needed no more than 1mg ed

nolva on hand first signs of itchy or tight nips take 20mg ed for 2 weeks untill symptoms are gone
pct run nolva 40mg first week and 20mg for 3 weeks after
40/20/20/20

I have never used clomid so I will not comment on that or hcg

I dont think any of these exotic compounds will do you any good right now.you have no idea what they do or how they work and i think the ywill fuck you up pretty bad.

I think a test taper would be too complicated for you at this time

honestly I dont like your attitude but what I dislike more is someone messing themselves up.
remember though we all told you many times you are not old enough both out of the womb and under the bar.

you should not start shit but this is a classic and safe cycle,easy to follow also.

studies?

ok you are 19 correct
your system is still growing and very frail.
you will not be done with your own hormone production till your mid 20s.
if you mess with your hormones while you are still growing then you can mess them up for life.

thats a very oversimple explaination

besides right now your own test production is through the roof,with good diet and training you can be huge in the next 5 years and then you can top out your training with gear.

Nich wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

I dont get what your problem is lol. I posted on here seeking advice, and all you’re doing is talking shit. I referred to these pros to make a point, they started using young…obviously. Everyone has this idea that being 19 I’m too young, but that its ok when im like 22 or something. I mean if you want to show me some studies how I am going to be permanetly fucked up for not waiting till w/e age YOU think is ok then by all means prove me wrong and show me one. Point is you dont have any evidence. Im not 15, I’m 6’2, I’m done growing. Ive been through puberty lol. For what reason do you believe I should wait? And if it bothers you that I have lofty goals…tough, go fuck yourself.

And what is my way of thinking? I ask a question and you get all pissy. Your the one with the issue bro.

You and this other guy aren’t even making sense lol… You keep saying things like “well if you already know everything.” When did I ever claim to know everything? I mean shit, if you’re gonna debate something I said atleast make sure I actually said it first.[/quote]

yeah, it would be ok if you were 22, your endocrine system is typically done growing around the age of 21, thats a simple fact. we dont just pull numbers out of our ass, you being 6’2 is neither here nor there, between the age of 18 and 19 i grew 2 inches, im still growing, how do you know your not? its science. your lofty goals are unreachable with a dumbass like you, your physique is a little above par, nothing speacial.

you ask for information on a cycle, our advice is your too young, the same advice you got 6 months ago. we get all pissy becuase your a retard and think your ready for a cycle, and by questioning the words of people that know more then you, you are just proving yourself not mentally mature for a cycle.

[quote]Nich wrote:
pct run nolva 40mg first week and 20mg for 3 weeks after
40/20/20/20

[/quote]

not trying to dump on you or anything, but just more food for thought. there is an article posted somewhat recently about nolva being pretty damaging to the body, cancerous carcinigens or some such thing, and most people are leaning toward clomid. i personally like the idea of clomid.

[quote]Nich wrote:
studies?

ok you are 19 correct
your system is still growing and very frail.
you will not be done with your own hormone production till your mid 20s.
if you mess with your hormones while you are still growing then you can mess them up for life.

thats a very oversimple explaination

besides right now your own test production is through the roof,with good diet and training you can be huge in the next 5 years and then you can top out your training with gear.

[/quote]

youll fuck yourself up if you mess with anything hormonal. and yes, at our age waylander, our natty test production can be up to FOUR TIMES HIGHER then a 30 yr old grown man.