Giving Bodybuilders A Bad Name

2 Likes

What are you talking about? Sex doll is a step up from banging a literal melon. Bodybuilders are improving.

7 Likes

She looks kind of bitchy to me. One of those perennially bored, vaguely dissatisfied types.

4 Likes

Happy Cake Day!

1 Like

Actually, that thing is kind of a high status object due to their cost.

Dude could proudly strut through any comicon, temple of nerddom, or @greenboy 's living room and basically rock the joint.

4 Likes

I can tell, @EmilyQ is right, sheā€™s totally a bitch.

1 Like

I donā€™t think the guyā€™s giving bodybuilders a bad name. After reading the article you posted, out of all of that, the last thing that jumped out was that heā€™s a bodybuilder. Hadnā€™t you mentioned it, I wouldnā€™t have even noticed.

Well, heā€™s clearly either out of his mind or heā€™s found a good way to gain popularity and fame (which would still mean that heā€™s kinda crazy because who the fuck would do that to become ā€œfamousā€?)

Plot twist, he owns an upstart synthetic doll manufacturing firm based out of China.

3 Likes

This is what happens when they get tired of gay for pay.

2 Likes

I choose love over mocking the inanimate persons of our world.

If this guy was a track wannabe then it wouldnā€™t rate a mention. Bodybuilding only gets raised in the article because it already has a bad name.

Yup.

This isnā€™t giving bodybuilding a bad name: just continually re-affirming it.

3 Likes

thatā€™ll be the only time i get called a bodybuilder is if i do something nuts and get on the news

1 Like

Reminds me of one of my favorite jokes.

Guy goes to a bar and sees another dude there. He looks depressed. He says, ā€œHey man, whatā€™s wrong?ā€

The guy lets out a deep sigh and goes

ā€œLet me tell you something. I worked at the auto plant for 20 years. The whole time I was there, I was building cars. But no one here calls me ā€˜Bob the car builder.ā€™ā€

"For 15 years, Iā€™ve played organ at the church, every Sunday, but no one calls me ā€œBob the organ player.ā€

ā€œBut I tell you man, you f**k a sheep just ONE timeā€¦ā€

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl: thanks for a great laugh

1 Like

The dude HAS to have some kind of mental illnessā€¦ perhaps heā€™s deluded, thinks the inanimate object is a legitimate, living, breathing human beingā€¦ in which case, why would anyone let him go through with this, surely such madness would be stopped?

Marriage is supposed to be between two living beings no?

This reminds me of that kid who brought his xbox to the prom, except Iā€™m fairly sure that was a joke and this isnā€™t

Bodybuilders have been falling in love with their own fake, distorted images for decadesā€¦why not something elseā€™s fake, distorted image?

1 Like

Dunno. She looks about as real as a typical Instagram girl.

Probably a better personality and lower maintenance ā€“ just some silicone spray and a lithium ion battery.

Sheā€™s cute, but her mouth is way too small.

what?

Sure, but marriage is the union of two people in a relationshipā€¦ here there is only one person in the ā€œrelationshipā€

Perhaps heā€™s doing it for the PRā€¦ some people want attention and will take any kind of attention be it good or bad