Giving Birth During a Workout

[quote]Cal Jones wrote:
Well, they are fucking expensive. Kids, not butt pirates. Especially as the fuckers won’t leave home now that they can no longer afford a mortgage (dunno if that’s the case in the US but in the UK, house prices are insane enough no one can hope to get on the property ladder unless they’re earning a management level salary. Got a whole generation of 30 somethings living with their parents).

Personally, I just don’t get kids. They’re like small, noisy, smelly aliens. I used to get a lot of “oh you’ll change, wait until your biological clock starts ticking.” Well I’m 42 now, fuckers. Mother Nature forgot to install my clock.

I’m happy - I get to lounge around and play computer games in my spare time and take holidays involving riding rollercoasters around the world. Who needs kids when you can be one?[/quote]

Aw… you made her cry, Carl… I mean, CAL!!

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Cal Jones wrote:
Well, they are fucking expensive. Kids, not butt pirates. Especially as the fuckers won’t leave home now that they can no longer afford a mortgage (dunno if that’s the case in the US but in the UK, house prices are insane enough no one can hope to get on the property ladder unless they’re earning a management level salary. Got a whole generation of 30 somethings living with their parents).

Personally, I just don’t get kids. They’re like small, noisy, smelly aliens. I used to get a lot of “oh you’ll change, wait until your biological clock starts ticking.” Well I’m 42 now, fuckers. Mother Nature forgot to install my clock.

I’m happy - I get to lounge around and play computer games in my spare time and take holidays involving riding rollercoasters around the world. Who needs kids when you can be one?[/quote]

Aw… you made her cry, Carl… I mean, CAL!![/quote]

Pic??

Poor kid.

Cry? Yer what? Don’t be daft you soft sod. Tsk.

So does this mean she can compete in a lower weight category now?

[quote]Cal Jones wrote:
Cry? Yer what? Don’t be daft you soft sod. Tsk.[/quote]

I’m playing…

I do like the English tinged response, though.