Giving 16Yr Old Test to Sterile Him

I dont see any Georgians chasing after their sons with needles.

BMC

people are still discussing this and the kids probably rang her bell by now.

BBB thanks for seeing this for what it is. Just humor! My son just doesnt want to talk about sex with me. He will with Mom but he likes to talk cars with me. I dont know I am just going to put a box in his room and one in his wallet. I dont want him to do this girl, but he likes her. I was hoping for a girl with lots of money, and a only child. LOL

By the way from what I heard in Georgia they kinda have a rep not for sticking needles in their children, but for sticking their shlongs in their daughters and sisters. Huh aint so funny now slick?

tell him to just give her a money shot over the face when hes finished ,works every time

Maybe I will just get him the playboy channel and he can use it all up at night.

By the way Georgia---- I was talking transdermal, not needles. I will explain this real slow soos you can understand… Transdermal is a solution applied topical(on the skin). The test would then be absorbed through the skin. It has worked great, he has gained 30lbs, benches a Buick and is shooting blanks. The bad he eats like a cow.

Just f–in with you Georgai. I would not give or let my son juice until he is much older.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
PIIHP?[/quote]

^^ THIS

This forum has fallen far from what it used to be.

BMC

[quote]IKIMURA wrote:
Later pre madonnas.[/quote]

I think the expression you’re looking for is “Prima Donnas”

Gawddamn… you guys have no sense of humor. Iki I think you should shoot him with straight progesterone while he is sleeping… he won’t want to bang anything haha.

haha look find out a way of giving her a yeast infection, then your kid won’t want to go anywhere near that… unless he’s like his Dad u sick bastard…