Giving 16Yr Old Test to Sterile Him

No no I havent done that but was wondering how that would work. My son has latched on to Mary jane rotten crotch. I have given him all the talks and told him I dont want him banging her, but I know what 16 yr olds do in the heat of the moment. I offered to buy him rubbers and he gets pissed at me. I dont want him to knock her up, so I know test makes you sterile… What if I brewed up some transdermal??? I am just thinking outloud, but I know how kids are.

And yes its rude that I called this girl that. She already has a reputation for being easy.

PIIHP?

uhhh…wtf?

just tell him to stick it in her pooper

[quote]IKIMURA wrote:
No no I havent done that but was wondering how that would work. My son has latched on to Mary jane rotten crotch. I have given him all the talks and told him I dont want him banging her, but I know what 16 yr olds do in the heat of the moment. I offered to buy him rubbers and he gets pissed at me. I dont want him to knock her up, so I know test makes you sterile… What if I brewed up some transdermal??? I am just thinking outloud, but I know how kids are.

And yes its rude that I called this girl that. She already has a reputation for being easy.[/quote]

are you serious??

No I am not serious, but wtf do I watch him screw things up? It would be cool though to watch him grow and be shooting blanks.

Funny but my wife and I found a christian web site that said that the kids should have anal sex that way she could stay a vergin. Although this girl is already been tapped.

Dude, just get the chick to go on the pill if she already isn’t.

You’re considering giving your kid some test at the age of 16, and from what I gather without his knowledge of it (transdermal), in an attempt to infertile him temporarily, because you don’t TRUST HIM???

Can I revoke your parent license?

What a fucking nutcase. As long as he doesnt turn out anything like you he’ll be fine.

BMC

You could try to give your son 16year old test but it might be impure by th… wait, wat?

You guys are funny and easy! What a bunch of holyier than thou brothers. If you read I said I was not serious. I would sooner castrate him, that way he wouldnt have to worry about it or desire it. I just thought I would liven things up here. Kinda boring lateley. Besides I wouldnt share my stash. Later pre madonnas.

I say let him hit ol maggot twat and learn on his own. I’m pretty sure he could just pee in her butt, and not have to worry about much :slight_smile:

this ^^^

just cut his dick off

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
What a fucking nutcase. As long as he doesnt turn out anything like you he’ll be fine.

BMC[/quote]
x2

are ya crasy???

You could just get her prego yourself, that way your son can plow her and have no worries

In a recent poll regarding a 16 yr old boy dippin his wick in a daddy collector, this was the outcome:

A) Sneakily juice kid up and make sterile… 1%

B) Cut kids dick off… 1%

C) Encourage kid to go to brown town… 2%

D) Let nature run its course, then FALCON PUNCH!!.. 96%

Regardless, for you to think about it enough to post a thread in a steroid forum about it is too much. As long as your son turns out nothing like you, he’ll be fine and much better off. I feel sorry for your son.

BMC

Another internet tough guy. Dont make judgements. Learn to laugh. Yes I was thinking about it just like I think I would like to nail the cleaning girl at the gym. It doesnt mean for a second I would do it. Lighten up. I dont make Judgements about people from Georgia! LOL

The Falcon punch was funny. Its nice to laugh!