T Nation

Give Peace a Chance . . .

We had a lot peace demonstrations yesterday and today.

I bet HH even managed to shout “you communist traitors” a few times.

Between coughs.

[quote]reckless wrote:
We had a lot peace demonstrations yesterday and today.

I bet HH even managed to shout “you communist traitors” a few times.

Between coughs.[/quote]

reckless reminds me of un-immunized kids. They don’t get sick because everyone else is immunized.

The parents think they’ve protected their kids.

Better hope the immunization stays effective, or you are dead.

JeffR

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
We had a lot peace demonstrations yesterday and today.

I bet HH even managed to shout “you communist traitors” a few times.

Between coughs.[/quote]

Hey reckless if you guys would have fought the nazis with one quarter of the vim that you protest this war (or massacre Africans), who knows? You might have saved millions of lives (as if you really cared). There’s genocide happening in Darfur, when are the Belgian troops going to arrive to save the day?

Maybe you guys can try to prosecute Rumsfled for war crimes again, and we can arch an eyebrow at you and you little pansies will start repealing all your laws to avoid our displeasure.

God it must suck having national sovereignty that derives from the backroom dealings of important powers rather than from any accomplishment of your own. When Belgium becomes a minor district of the French province of the EU, no one will remember anything about your country (except the Congolese of course).

I hope it made you feel effectual to march in your little parades, no one over here gives a rotten wet fart what Belgium thinks.

Actually, apart from the Congolese who still hate you, and the French who think you’re a dirty neighbor, no one really thinks much of you at all.

So complain away, no one cares! There isn’t a thing you can do about American or Chinese or German or Russian or British foreign policy, and everyone knows it.

Unbelievably, one of the pro-war demonstrators in Washington held a sign that read “Peace Sucks”!

The world has officialy gone mad?

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070318/REPOSITORY/703180413/1037/NEWS04

[quote]lixy wrote:
Unbelievably, one of the pro-war demonstrators in Washington held a sign that read “Peace Sucks”!

The world has officialy gone mad?

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070318/REPOSITORY/703180413/1037/NEWS04
[/quote]

Actually, since you weren’t there, the “Gathering of Eagles” was not pro-war. It was a rally of veterans to protect the Vietnam Veterans memorial.

During the last “Peace Rally” the other dickheads vandalized the capital, in the name of peace. This time they threatened to deface the Vietnam Veterams memorial, in the name of peace.

The veterans outnumbered them 3 to 1 so the didn’t have a chance. Their bravery disappeared when met with resistance instead of camera’s.

Peace comes with victory, not surrender.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
We had a lot peace demonstrations yesterday and today.

I bet HH even managed to shout “you communist traitors” a few times.

Between coughs.[/quote]

I cough once in a while because of my asthma. You cough because you refuse to swallow.

[quote]hedo wrote:
lixy wrote:
Unbelievably, one of the pro-war demonstrators in Washington held a sign that read “Peace Sucks”!

The world has officialy gone mad?

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070318/REPOSITORY/703180413/1037/NEWS04

Actually, since you weren’t there, the “Gathering of Eagles” was not pro-war. It was a rally of veterans to protect the Vietnam Veterans memorial.

During the last “Peace Rally” the other dickheads vandalized the capital, in the name of peace. This time they threatened to deface the Vietnam Veterams memorial, in the name of peace.

The veterans outnumbered them 3 to 1 so the didn’t have a chance. Their bravery disappeared when met with resistance instead of camera’s.

Peace comes with victory, not surrender.
[/quote]

I didn’t realize that ANYONE would want to deface the Vietnam Memorial. I can’t even imagine why. Those people are truly sick.

Some French punks went and painted 'Die bitch!" and crap like that on the Normandy graves…probably Wreckless was there as part of the Belgian contingent.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Some French punks went and painted 'Die bitch!" and crap like that on the Normandy graves…
[/quote]

Ok, this is just sick. By any standard, those brave Americans fought a just war.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Some French punks went and painted 'Die bitch!" and crap like that on the Normandy graves…

Ok, this is just sick. By any standard, those brave Americans fought a just war.[/quote]

My father was there. Her landed with about 90 guys. There were 3 left (one of which was him) by the time they got to Pilzner, Czechoslovakia (at war’s end). Lot of good men died or wounded so the EU can tell us what terrorists we are today.

[quote]hedo wrote:
lixy wrote:
Unbelievably, one of the pro-war demonstrators in Washington held a sign that read “Peace Sucks”!

The world has officialy gone mad?

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070318/REPOSITORY/703180413/1037/NEWS04

Actually, since you weren’t there, the “Gathering of Eagles” was not pro-war. It was a rally of veterans to protect the Vietnam Veterans memorial.

During the last “Peace Rally” the other dickheads vandalized the capital, in the name of peace. This time they threatened to deface the Vietnam Veterams memorial, in the name of peace.

The veterans outnumbered them 3 to 1 so the didn’t have a chance. Their bravery disappeared when met with resistance instead of camera’s.

Peace comes with victory, not surrender.
[/quote]

Hedo,

Were you there? If you were, I would LOVE to hear some of the stories. It excites the imagination to see the peaceniks with their holier-than-thou attitude confronted with reality.

PLEASE send some personal anecdotes if you have them.

Thanks,

JeffR

[quote]JeffR wrote:
hedo wrote:
lixy wrote:
Unbelievably, one of the pro-war demonstrators in Washington held a sign that read “Peace Sucks”!

The world has officialy gone mad?

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070318/REPOSITORY/703180413/1037/NEWS04

Actually, since you weren’t there, the “Gathering of Eagles” was not pro-war. It was a rally of veterans to protect the Vietnam Veterans memorial.

During the last “Peace Rally” the other dickheads vandalized the capital, in the name of peace. This time they threatened to deface the Vietnam Veterams memorial, in the name of peace.

The veterans outnumbered them 3 to 1 so the didn’t have a chance. Their bravery disappeared when met with resistance instead of camera’s.

Peace comes with victory, not surrender.

Hedo,

Were you there? If you were, I would LOVE to hear some of the stories. It excites the imagination to see the peaceniks with their holier-than-thou attitude confronted with reality.

PLEASE send some personal anecdotes if you have them.

Thanks,

JeffR

[/quote]

I didn’t go.

Our shooting club sent a van with 10 members. All Vietnam Vets. We passed the hat for gas.

Would love to have went but I didn’t hear about the trip until the day before, when they rented the van.

Blackfive had some good stories.

[quote]ChuckyT wrote:
So complain away, no one cares!

[/quote]
Actually, it isn’t so ineffectual if you had to take the time to respond to something you claim not to care about. That is the power of protest. It may not make change happen right away but it makes people talk; and talking is better than fighting.

I think it is great that people who protest peacefully can engender so much hate and rage in those who claim not to care. And these so called patriots are the people who make life suck for the rest of the people who just want to exist. If we lived anywhere else these would be the enemies we would have to defend against.

Why do people who want “peace” get made fun of? And what does Leopold II’s Congo have to do with Belgium today? Is’t that like saying America is the “Great Satan” because of slavery 150 years ago?

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
… And what does Leopold II’s Congo have to do with Belgium today? Is’t that like saying America is the “Great Satan” because of slavery 150 years ago?[/quote]

Wreckless makes those stupid arguments all the time. He is just getting a taste of his medicine.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
We had a lot peace demonstrations yesterday and today.[/quote]

Up to 400,000 Spainiards held a protest in Madrid. Other countries include Australia, Chile, Turkey, South Korea, Malyasia and Greece.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
We had a lot peace demonstrations yesterday and today.

I bet HH even managed to shout “you communist traitors” a few times.

Between coughs.

I cough once in a while because of my asthma. You cough because you refuse to swallow.

[/quote]

I refused to swallow Bush’s lies. You swallowed them hook, line and sinker.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
hedo wrote:
lixy wrote:
Unbelievably, one of the pro-war demonstrators in Washington held a sign that read “Peace Sucks”!

The world has officialy gone mad?

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070318/REPOSITORY/703180413/1037/NEWS04

Actually, since you weren’t there, the “Gathering of Eagles” was not pro-war. It was a rally of veterans to protect the Vietnam Veterans memorial.

During the last “Peace Rally” the other dickheads vandalized the capital, in the name of peace. This time they threatened to deface the Vietnam Veterams memorial, in the name of peace.

The veterans outnumbered them 3 to 1 so the didn’t have a chance. Their bravery disappeared when met with resistance instead of camera’s.

Peace comes with victory, not surrender.

I didn’t realize that ANYONE would want to deface the Vietnam Memorial. I can’t even imagine why. Those people are truly sick.

Some French punks went and painted 'Die bitch!" and crap like that on the Normandy graves…probably Wreckless was there as part of the Belgian contingent.

[/quote]

You weren’t the only one to not realise this. That’s because it’s a lie.

But because it was a convenient lie, again, you swallowed it.

And I don’t believe that crap about the Normandy graves either. This bullshit has been all over the internet, with chainletters and stuff. That’s how the patriots keep themself warm during the winter. Not much proof there.

[quote]JeffR wrote:
hedo wrote:
lixy wrote:
Unbelievably, one of the pro-war demonstrators in Washington held a sign that read “Peace Sucks”!

The world has officialy gone mad?

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070318/REPOSITORY/703180413/1037/NEWS04

Actually, since you weren’t there, the “Gathering of Eagles” was not pro-war. It was a rally of veterans to protect the Vietnam Veterans memorial.

During the last “Peace Rally” the other dickheads vandalized the capital, in the name of peace. This time they threatened to deface the Vietnam Veterams memorial, in the name of peace.

The veterans outnumbered them 3 to 1 so the didn’t have a chance. Their bravery disappeared when met with resistance instead of camera’s.

Peace comes with victory, not surrender.

Hedo,

Were you there? If you were, I would LOVE to hear some of the stories. It excites the imagination to see the peaceniks with their holier-than-thou attitude confronted with reality.

PLEASE send some personal anecdotes if you have them.

Thanks,

JeffR

[/quote]

It would also excite the imagination to see the internet warmongers, with their “more patriotic than thou” attitude confronted with reality in Iraq.

Any chance of that happening?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
… And what does Leopold II’s Congo have to do with Belgium today? Is’t that like saying America is the “Great Satan” because of slavery 150 years ago?

Wreckless makes those stupid arguments all the time. He is just getting a taste of his medicine.[/quote]

No I don’t. I challenge you to find a post where I did.

That’s just the best a moron like uckyT can come up with.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
We had a lot peace demonstrations yesterday and today.

I bet HH even managed to shout “you communist traitors” a few times.

Between coughs.

I cough once in a while because of my asthma. You cough because you refuse to swallow.

[/quote]

Actually, I heard he does swallow.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
hedo wrote:
lixy wrote:
Unbelievably, one of the pro-war demonstrators in Washington held a sign that read “Peace Sucks”!

The world has officialy gone mad?

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070318/REPOSITORY/703180413/1037/NEWS04

Actually, since you weren’t there, the “Gathering of Eagles” was not pro-war. It was a rally of veterans to protect the Vietnam Veterans memorial.

During the last “Peace Rally” the other dickheads vandalized the capital, in the name of peace. This time they threatened to deface the Vietnam Veterams memorial, in the name of peace.

The veterans outnumbered them 3 to 1 so the didn’t have a chance. Their bravery disappeared when met with resistance instead of camera’s.

Peace comes with victory, not surrender.

I didn’t realize that ANYONE would want to deface the Vietnam Memorial. I can’t even imagine why. Those people are truly sick.

Some French punks went and painted 'Die bitch!" and crap like that on the Normandy graves…probably Wreckless was there as part of the Belgian contingent.

[/quote]

A) Yes, they are the sick extremists. Just as bad as those who think we should have massacred all of the Vietnamese because they were communist. Those who kicked the shit out of kids wearing black armbands and the such.

B) Yes, because a country should truly be judged by the nature of it’s teenagers. In which case, America is fat, lazy, and fucking retarded.