Give Me Some Motivation

School is ending in about 4 weeks, and I dont feel like doing stuff anymore. I maintained a lowish-90 in all my science class with whole week ends of sitting on my ass and studying 11h-4h and 19h-23h and drinking too much green tea.

I just dont feel like it anymore, see I am not even at my desk I am just wandering around on this forum.

give me some power T-Nation

Why did you go to college? to get a good job and make money right.Think about money, then think about the fact that girls like money.

Get back to work. Don’t blow your hard work from earlier.

Men and women have duties - yours is to make grades and learn so you can contribute to society.

Start drinking tea again might help.

I’ve got the same problem. Usually I hit a lull like this, and pull my head out of my butt after a month or so. Necessity drives.

Fuck that shit. Waste your time getting drunk, doing drugs, playing video games, and banging drunk chicks. You can only be idiot once and get away with it. Now is that time.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Fuck that shit. Waste your time getting drunk, doing drugs, playing video games, and banging drunk chicks. You can only be idiot once and get away with it. Now is that time.[/quote]

This.

You’re a pussy.

Picture the hottest girl in the world. Then realize you will never get a chance to fuck her unless you’re one successful mother fuckah!

He’s probably reading a book. Fucking nerd.

Quit now and enjoy a long career in the fast food industry.

Actually in this job market, you may enjoy a long career doing nothing.

Stay in school.

I think Jasmincar is a chick…

fuck it.

Watch Rocky.

[quote]Genocide_General wrote:
Picture the hottest girl in the world. Then realize you will never get a chance to fuck her unless you’re one successful mother fuckah![/quote]

Pretty much all the hottest women in the world are on college campuses all across the US, so essentially, like Wol said, go out and get busy. AND then come back and study. Then get drunk and fuck again, then study. Throw in eating and sleeping only when they don’t interfere with the other two and you should be good to go.

V

I just figured out how my initial post is dumb. There is people working twice as hard not making a thread about it. I am back into the right mindset and I am gonna kick those books ass

And no I am not a chick. I am jasmincar not jasminecar

Go workout.
Give yourself some time off. B/c you are close to the end of your year, this time off should be strictly limited.

ALSO may I suggest that the time off involve doing productive/useful non-school things, as opposed to just sitting around. This is b/c once a person gets lazy, even if for aday, it may be a bit tougher to get into teh swing of things. For example, I would consider going for a long walk useful b/c it’s relaxing. Maybe do some limtied sitting around, like take in a movie with friends, but not too much. like 1-2 days fully homework and school free may energise u.

also, breathing exercises Kundalini Yoga - Pranayama (Breathing Techniques)

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
I am jasmincar not jasminecar[/quote]

WHAT?

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
Why did you go to college? to get a good job and make money right.Think about money, then think about the fact that girls like money.[/quote]

Oh yeah. Thanks.

[quote]Genocide_General wrote:
Picture the hottest girl in the world. Then realize you will never get a chance to fuck her unless you’re one successful mother fuckah![/quote]

Hmm. I got my wife while I was making less than a lousy $5000 a year.