GIVE ME MASS!!!

Im 5’10, 80Kg/176lb and my BF% is 17%. I am relativly new to body building and I would like to know what you more experienced guys would recommend for someone of my size with out me having to pay a few hundred bucks for a appraisal and various other things. Basicaly I just want to build as much mass as I can. HELP!

Start here:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=640350

Principles are eat a ton, lift heavy, and sleep a lot.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=640350

have you read this post yet?

I recommend 5x5 it goes like this

For 5 days of this week, every day, you read 5 articles. Then at the end of the week you have read 25 articles and have some idea what to do, and nobody has to spend 30 mins of their time writing out the same beginner workouts/education and serve it up on a silver platter for you.

Also you will actually KNOW something so you don’t come back asking the same innane questions again and again like so many people do when they are starting out.

About 80% of all the bodybuilding knowledge in the world is just a click away on this site so start clicking.

You might think I am poking fun but if you read 25 articles here you will thank me 25 times after you have read them.

Don’t ask to be pointed at articles, people have done that 10,000 times as well. USE THE SEARCH BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN.

[quote]Magarhe wrote:

For 5 days of this week, every day, you read 5 articles. Then at the end of the week you have read 25 articles and have some idea what to do, and nobody has to spend 30 mins of their time writing out the same beginner workouts/education and serve it up on a silver platter for you.

Also you will actually KNOW something so you don’t come back asking the same innane questions again and again like so many people do when they are starting out.

About 80% of all the bodybuilding knowledge in the world is just a click away on this site so start clicking.

You might think I am poking fun but if you read 25 articles here you will thank me 25 times after you have read them.

Don’t ask to be pointed at articles, people have done that 10,000 times as well. USE THE SEARCH BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN.

[/quote]

That’s the best 5x5 program I have ever seen!

Steroids!

[quote]Magarhe wrote:

[/quote]

LMAO!

haha glad people liked my 5x5

knowledge is power
all it costs is a bit of effort
this site is so rich in information it is scary

all your answers are out there a few clicks away

[quote]Magarhe wrote:
haha glad people liked my 5x5

knowledge is power
all it costs is a bit of effort
this site is so rich in information it is scary

all your answers are out there a few clicks away

[/quote]

sorry bro… CW’s 5x5 plan worked very well for me… it would be hard to top it with the reading of articals… esp considering ive probably read almost every one on this sight… been doing 5x5 for years now… lol good advice