Gironda 'Wild Physique' PDF?

[quote]Botastic wrote:
haha very good

I just like the pic…lol no seriously i haven’t drank in 12 weeks, that pic was my last pint, now that i think about it i must change the pic.[/quote]

So in other words, you quit. Which means you’re some sort of problem drinker, something you have in common with about 30 million other people in your country. Normal drinkers don’t just stop and they certainly don’t start keeping track of how long it’s been since their last drink. When you fall off the wagon I hope you get run over by a Rolls Royce.

[quote]Botastic wrote:
haha very good

I just like the pic…lol no seriously i haven’t drank in 12 weeks, that pic was my last pint, now that i think about it i must change the pic.[/quote]

Going to go with the Irish Whiskey next?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]TommyGunz32 wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]TommyGunz32 wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Botastic wrote:
Have a job, and I don’t drink fool lol

Thanks for answering tho[/quote]

So the Beer in your Avi was your BFF’s?

And DB is known for his abrasive humor. [/quote]

I was thinking maybe he worked for guiness(sp)[/quote]

An Irishman who works for a brewery but doesnt drink?
[/quote]

haha makes no sense I know…why would he have the beer as his pic? My mind is boggled [/quote]

Yea its like having Tiger Woods promoting Hooters and saying he is celibate. [/quote]

The guy is Irish, works in a brewery, with an absolutely tantalizing-looking glass of beer for an avi, he can’t afford to buy a book (although $140 or whatever sounds like a steep price for ANY book) and there’s some sort of question as to whether or not he’s a piss-poor drunkard whose pants smell like urine? Is he really a drunken Irish goon? Did Rose Kennedy have a black dress?

This motherfucker is Peter Griffin’s dad![/quote]

You might be spending too much time in Dark Ninjas lair my friend. :wink:

Vince’s book, “Unleashing the Wild Physique”, is available on IronGuru.com for 50$ paperback and 35$ e-book. Can’t imagine that’s too pricey for anyone…

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:
Vince’s book, “Unleashing the Wild Physique”, is available on IronGuru.com for 50$ paperback and 35$ e-book. Can’t imagine that’s too pricey for anyone…[/quote]

Cheers for that I’ll have a look there.

Db your a funny guy pity your geography stinks 30 million population more like 4.5, any way you made me laugh thanks for your input.