Girly T-Nation 'T''s

Why no T-Nation gear for girls in the store?

I’d wear a T-Nation vest and T-Nation shorts in the gym - hell I’d go shopping in them too!

Wouldn’t you?

Buy a guy’s T-shirt and cut off the sleeves?

No.

I don’t like the idea of paying a company to advertise for it.

I really hate labels on all clothing. I love Nike gear, but I really wish they didn’t have the swoosh on everything… bugs the hell out of me… I feel like I’m a walking billboard sometimes.

Depending on the design, I’d wear it. It’d be for workouts/weekends, so I wouldn’t mind the billboard piece - might even be motivational. :^)

I refuse to be a part of any community that provides clothing to COVER women in anyway.

Bikinis and underwear or nothing.

Take your pick :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Westclock wrote:
I refuse to be a part of any community that provides clothing to COVER women in anyway.

Take your pick :P[/quote]

LOL! If you prefer your women au naturale, I suggest some spas here in Europe. Of course, you’ll have to be okay with the naked men, too.

All I can say about that is, the spa is as close to what you’re currently imagining as Baywatch is to an actual American beach! :slight_smile:

[quote]nvh95 wrote:
Westclock wrote:

Take your pick :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL! If you prefer your women au naturale, I suggest some spas here in Europe. Of course, you’ll have to be okay with the naked men, too. [/quote]

… and even with regard to women, you will see things no human eye was ever meant to see.

shudders

Apart from that, I second the recommendation on spas - for regeneration purposes. If your purely focused on ogling, there are better alternatives…

The small shirts they have now fit me pretty well for a t shirt. The shoulders are spot on, the waist is a little loose but not as bad as most shirts. They’re also pretty long (I’m about 5’5) which I enjoy.

I would wear them. I cut off a guy’s TNation shirt & it’s ok. I’d prefer a girly TN shirt. ;o)