T Nation

Girls Record Brutal Attack for YouTube

[quote]dk44 wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,347949,00.html

I read the write up on fox news, and the victims parents really piss me off. They pretty much blame MySpace and Jackass, never even mention or blame the 8 people who actually did it. [/quote]

That’s the same mentality that blames steroids for why some teenager killed himself even though the parents were so clueless to the boys activities and personal life that he could get away with doing them without them knowing at all…all while ignoring every other substance abuse issue he may have had.

Fuck this shit. We need to change all age restrictions to 16.

Drinking, military service, contract law, criminal law, the vote, and everything else.

If we stop infantilizing our young adults they’ll stop acting like infants, and more like adults.

ElbowStrike

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24009077/

From this link:

Judd (Sheriff) said the most shocking thing about the attack is how lightly the alleged assailants took their actions. Vieira asked him if they showed any remorse when they were arrested.

�??None at all,�?? he said. �??When we had them arrested and in detention, they were laughing and joking, �??Guess we�??re not going to go to the beach on this spring break.�?? One girl actually asked our detective, �??Am I going to be released in time to go to cheerleading practice tomorrow?�?? �??

Agree 100% ProX, pisses me the fuck off too.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Agree 100% ProX, pisses me the fuck off too. [/quote]

These girls are probably treated like princesses at home, with parents who always bail their little babies out of trouble. They needed a better upbringing, and some good old fashioned beatings. It worked a few hundred years ago, a few thousand years ago, and it should still do the trick now.

I was reading an article on this and it pisses me off though doesn’t really surprise me that those girls were seemingly unconcerned with what they did.

“When they were in a holding cell, they were all laughing,” Judd says. “One of the teens arrested, who is a cheerleader, asked, ‘Does this mean I’m going to miss cheerleading practice tomorrow?’ The others were cutting up and said, ‘It looks like we won’t be going to the beach this weekend.’”

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/specials/popular/article.aspx?s=popular&storyid=77707

Hopefully they’ll be in for a bit of a surprise. Battery and false imprisonment are third degree felonies in Florida so they could get up to 10 years in prison.

i know violence isn’t the answer, but i think it would be funny as hell if and when the suspects go back to school they get the shit kicked out of 'em.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
dk44 wrote:

These girls are probably treated like princesses at home, with parents who always bail their little babies out of trouble. They needed a better upbringing, and some good old fashioned beatings. It worked a few hundred years ago, a few thousand years ago, and it should still do the trick now. [/quote]

The parents would be arrested on child abuse charges…sign of our times

[quote]dk44 wrote:

I read the write up on fox news, and the victims parents really piss me off. They pretty much blame MySpace and Jackass, never even mention or blame the 8 people who actually did it. [/quote]

Uhhhhh. Who has more cash? The perps parents or MySpace, Youtube, or the Jackass people.

He is posturing. Look at that guy. He probably doesn’t have two nickels to rub together. Reminds me of Kenny from Southpark’s dad. All he needs is a ‘Scotch’ hat.

[quote]apwsearch wrote:
dk44 wrote:

I read the write up on fox news, and the victims parents really piss me off. They pretty much blame MySpace and Jackass, never even mention or blame the 8 people who actually did it.

Uhhhhh. Who has more cash? The perps parents or MySpace, Youtube, or the Jackass people.

He is posturing. Look at that guy. He probably doesn’t have two nickels to rub together. Reminds me of Kenny from Southpark’s dad. All he needs is a ‘Scotch’ hat.[/quote]

Agreed, and this is a major problem IMO in America. Like ProX said, we blame steroids, video games, violent movies, and every other fucking thing other than those in the wrong. Kinda like the whole Chris Benoit thing. Steroids made him do it, So why the fuck haven’t Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens gone on killing sprees yet? I have played Grand Theft Auto, and I didn’t shoot up my high school. If Marylin Manson’s music is bad, why the fuck hasn’t the singer of the music himself gone on a rampage? #$% Damn America, you know what, Rev. Wright is on to something.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
apwsearch wrote:
dk44 wrote:

I read the write up on fox news, and the victims parents really piss me off. They pretty much blame MySpace and Jackass, never even mention or blame the 8 people who actually did it.

He is posturing. Look at that guy. He probably doesn’t have two nickels to rub together. Reminds me of Kenny from Southpark’s dad. All he needs is a ‘Scotch’ hat.

Agreed, and this is a major problem IMO in America. Like ProX said, we blame steroids, video games, violent movies, and every other fucking thing other than those in the wrong. Kinda like the whole Chris Benoit thing. Steroids made him do it, So why the fuck haven’t Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens gone on killing sprees yet? I have played Grand Theft Auto, and I didn’t shoot up my high school. If Marylin Manson’s music is bad, why the fuck hasn’t the singer of the music himself gone on a rampage? #$% Damn America, you know what, Rev. Wright is on to something. [/quote]

Shhhhh, don’t let Republicans hear you say that, regardless of the context.

Oh, wait, you aren’t the preacher of some other guy running for president so it’s ok.

I know i’m not alone in witnessing this violence not only of this attack, but of many recent attacks that have been televised on youtube, news, etc. But I feel as though its getting to me in a way where I want to lash out at someone especially someone who is arrogant and anamilistic like those girls and boys. I just know that when a nice guy like me explodes, someone is going down with me. I dont know how much more of this I can take.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=367646539

this dumb bitch clearly learned her lesson. look at her pics and comments. (assuming it’s her profile, was said to be on a clip I watched) this is the one who told the victim not to come over because she would be jumped…right.

[quote]triple-10sets wrote:
I know i’m not alone in witnessing this violence not only of this attack, but of many recent attacks that have been televised on youtube, news, etc. But I feel as though its getting to me in a way where I want to lash out at someone especially someone who is arrogant and anamilistic like those girls and boys. I just know that when a nice guy like me explodes, someone is going down with me. I dont know how much more of this I can take. [/quote]

Seek help.

^I certainly dont need your advice but thanks for trying man.

…And rob if your such a high powered lawyer then why dont you log off T-Nation, and get in the court room and prosecute some of these animals ? I guess your too busy robbing people blind in frivalous lawsuits. Thanks man, making my country a better place.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=367646539
[/quote]

“Religion: Christian”

I highly, highly doubt that.

ElbowStrike

[quote]triple-10sets wrote:
^I certainly dont need your advice but thanks for trying man. [/quote]

Heh. Sorry. Just thought you were about ready to fly off the handle.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Shhhhh, don’t let Republicans hear you say that, regardless of the context.

Oh, wait, you aren’t the preacher of some other guy running for president so it’s ok.[/quote]

Seems to me the Clinton camp released those videos…almost got him too. Good thing for super delegates.

[quote]Qaash wrote:
hungry4more wrote:
dk44 wrote:

These girls are probably treated like princesses at home, with parents who always bail their little babies out of trouble. They needed a better upbringing, and some good old fashioned beatings. It worked a few hundred years ago, a few thousand years ago, and it should still do the trick now.

The parents would be arrested on child abuse charges…sign of our times[/quote]

Sadly, because there are so many parents out there that beat their kids for no good reason, the ones with good reasons for it aren’t allowed to.