Girls Record Brutal Attack for YouTube

So you’re just a plain old ass then…

[quote]Rob in WDC wrote:
I never said I used the N word. That is a total lie. And describing what someone looks like is not racist, if that is what they look like. If they looked like Eminem, I would have said Eminem. If they looked like kathy Griffin, I would have said Kathy Griffin. So it’s now racist to use famous people to describe what other people look like?

And for your information APWsearch, I’m a top, so that makes me NOT an ass gremlin in most countries. HAHAHAHAHAHA. No, Im not an ass gremlin.[/quote]

From the previous thread:

Fine, you only THINK these things. That changes everything.

Also, how many times have you changed your log in name…and why?

I meant lets call them black or white thugs, depending on if they are black, or white. If they are black thugs, say “black thugs”, or if they are white say “white thugs”. What are you saying I was thinking??? Am I being Ferraro’d?

Jesus, I am NOT a racist but it appears some people will jump on anything and call it racist these days. Trouble is, people that do that are ignoring the real issues. Like – why is it wrong to call the cops if crime is afoot? Doesn’t everyone want a safe neighborhood?

Wow, these threads DO always get off topic don’t they. How did a topic that started off about a group of white kids misbehaving turn into a discussion about my being racist and an asshole?!?! Jesus H. Christ!

[quote]Rob in WDC wrote:
I meant lets call them black or white thugs, depending on if they are black, or white. If they are black thugs, say “black thugs”, or if they are white say “white thugs”. What are you saying I was thinking??? Am I being Ferraro’d?

Jesus, I am NOT a racist but it appears some people will jump on anything and call it racist these days. Trouble is, people that do that are ignoring the real issues. Like – why is it wrong to call the cops if crime is afoot? Doesn’t everyone want a safe neighborhood?
[/quote]

You have the communication skills of a dishcloth.

Must be that “top law school” education.Ask for you tuition to be refunded.

Or maybe neuromancer, YOU should take an English language class where they teach you how to write and diagram sentences. Clearly you can’t follow the meaning of the written word.

You’re hysterical…English isn’t your first language,is it?

[quote]Rob in WDC wrote:
Or maybe neuromancer, YOU should take an English language class where they teach you how to write and diagram sentences. Clearly you can’t follow the meaning of the written word.[/quote]

Your written word was[quote]I have no sympathy for black OR white thugs, but lets call them what they are. I don’t use the N word but its definitely something you all are thinking about when you write the word “ghetto”; don’t even lie to me that you aren’t thinking it.[/quote]

To most reading it, the meaning is very clear. You are now changing that meaning of course.

I don’t think there’s much to say about the original topic. Those bitches need some psych counseling ASAP.

Wow, I HAVE been Ferraro’d. Professor, I AM THE SPEAKER OF THOSE WORDS. YOU ARE NOT A MIND READER! I told you what I meant, but you ignorantly and clearly want to believe I am racist. Whatever. Believe what you want. I am not a racist and my friends know that I am not.

Neuromancer – English isn’t even your third language is it? You speak ‘downs’ fluently, followed asswipe, then Spanish…then English! Your parents must be proud.

The best part about this “new wave of morons” is that they tape it and broadcast it for all to see. You can’t really talk your way out of it if it’s on video.

[quote]Rob in WDC wrote:
What does this have to do with empowering women? It’s about misbehaving children.[/quote]

I’ve observed that females of my generation, even moreso with that of my younger relatives, have been brought up with a twisted sense of “empowerment” whereby all male violence is cardinal sin, and violence committed by females is both acceptable and entertaining.

It’s the creation of a pervasive female “I can do whatever I want to!” syndrome.

Although some sources indicate this problem may have been a constant since time immemorial:

Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. (Proverbs 31:10)

ElbowStrike

[quote]Rob in WDC wrote:
If they are black thugs, say “black thugs”
[/quote]

Who are the “zulu thugs” to whom you refer in the other thread?

[quote]Rob in WDC wrote:
Wow, I HAVE been Ferraro’d. Professor, I AM THE SPEAKER OF THOSE WORDS. YOU ARE NOT A MIND READER! I told you what I meant, but you ignorantly and clearly want to believe I am racist. Whatever. Believe what you want. I am not a racist and my friends know that I am not.

Neuromancer – English isn’t even your third language is it? You speak ‘downs’ fluently, followed asswipe, then Spanish…then English! Your parents must be proud.[/quote]

Try harder…

[quote]ElbowStrike wrote:
Rob in WDC wrote:
What does this have to do with empowering women? It’s about misbehaving children.

I’ve observed that females of my generation, even moreso with that of my younger relatives, have been brought up with a twisted sense of “empowerment” whereby all male violence is cardinal sin, and violence committed by females is both acceptable and entertaining.

It’s the creation of a pervasive female “I can do whatever I want to!” syndrome.

Although some sources indicate this problem may have been a constant since time immemorial:

Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. (Proverbs 31:10)

ElbowStrike[/quote]

I agree. I have known way too many young women who feel they can hit guys with no repurcussions. Society has allowed it up to this point for the most part. You would think with the Lorena Bobbits in the world, someone would try to put a more public stop to it.

And yes, video taping your own crimes has got be a whole new level of stupid.

[quote]Rob in WDC wrote:
Believe what you want. I am not a racist and my friends know that I am not.[/quote]

Everyone is racist. Some are just better at self-censoring those thoughts than others.

Everyone is prejudiced based on physical appearance, religion, sexual preference, “labels”, and so on. Some are just better at self-censoring those thoughts than others.

[quote]Anakyn wrote:
Rob in WDC wrote:
If they are black thugs, say “black thugs”

Who are the “zulu thugs” to whom you refer in the other thread?[/quote]

Clearly he didn’t MEAN that as well.

[quote]Rob in WDC wrote:

And for your information APWsearch, I’m a top, so that makes me NOT an ass gremlin in most countries. HAHAHAHAHAHA. No, Im not an ass gremlin.[/quote]

Then quit trying to turn this site into some Craigslist aberration.

What’s next? You gonna change your avatar to a picture of your weiner? That should get the fellas riled up.

On topic, that fat little bitch in the white wife beater needs to be beaten within an inch of her life, allowed to recuperate, and beaten again. I can’t believe her willingness to continually assault a person so unwilling to fight back.

Remarkably weak and predatory.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,347949,00.html

I read the write up on fox news, and the victims parents really piss me off. They pretty much blame MySpace and Jackass, never even mention or blame the 8 people who actually did it.