Girls Record Brutal Attack for YouTube

Video was released late Monday afternoon showing a brutal beating at the hands of a gang of teenage girls. Their motivation for the attack was allegedly so they could post the video on YouTube and MySpace.

What horrifies me most is the parents’ reaction. The mother of Mercades Nichols, one of the girls charged, was very defiant, defensive and wholly unapologetic on the morning news. What message are we sending to our kids?? This is nuts. I would have been horse whipped by my dad if I had done this when I was a kid. For those of you who are parents on T-Nation, PLEASE discipline your children when they need it. What do you guys think of this situation? Again, what horrifies me most is the reaction of the parents of the criminal teens.

I guess no one gives a shit.

[quote]Rob in WDC wrote:
I guess no one gives a shit.[/quote]

Or maybe they can’t get over the dickhead pimping himself out in a most shameless way. Or maybe it’s because you call the cops when your neighbors smoke herb. Or it could be because you show up telling people to beat up their kids.

But I could be wrong.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Rob in WDC wrote:

Or maybe they can’t get over the dickhead pimping himself out in a most shameless way. Or maybe it’s because you call the cops when your neighbors smoke herb. Or it could be because you show up telling people to beat up their kids.

But I could be wrong.[/quote]

LOL, I don’t care what anyone else says, Lixy, but I like you around here.

That being said, what kind of person makes a post like this without including the video?

A recap:

This one doesn’t have sound (at least, it doesn’t on my computer), but it’s longer:
http://www.wftv.com/video/15817645/index.html

[quote]Rob in WDC wrote:

Duh, a gang of teenaged girls delivers a beating. You posted in the wrong section. this belongs in the SMA section

Lixy, you are hilarious. I want you to come back one day, when you are a property owner and have kids and tell me you feel the same way. You’re damn right I will beat the SH*T out of my kids if they did something like that. But then again, I would raise them right in the first place. I’m not white trash, as it appears these Florida yahoos were.

But yeah, when a bunch of 50-cent thugs move in next door and start smokin dube after you drop major coin on a condo, and devalue the property, I want you to come back and tell me you like having them around. Jesus Christ, I never thought I’d be frustrated by the youth of today, considering I dont consider myself that old. But I guess I am if I was brought up with a different value system that seems so “70s/80s”. God help the world with kids like Lixy in it!

[quote]on edge wrote:
Rob in WDC wrote:

Duh, a gang of teenaged girls delivers a beating. You posted in the wrong section. this belongs in the SMA section[/quote]

What’s the SMA section??

This is what so-called “empowerment” of women hath wrought.

[quote]Rob in WDC wrote:

Change your avatar.

What does this have to do with empowering women? It’s about misbehaving children. I could have been boys doing the same thing…in fact boys WERE involved, they were acting as lookouts.

Zap, why are you asking me to change my avatar? YOU change YOUR avatar…!

[quote]Rob in WDC wrote:
on edge wrote:
Rob in WDC wrote:

Duh, a gang of teenaged girls delivers a beating. You posted in the wrong section. this belongs in the SMA section

What’s the SMA section??[/quote]

Quit looking at yourself in the mirror and get with it.

j/k, Sex and the Male Animal

[quote]Rob in WDC wrote:
Lixy, you are hilarious. I want you to come back one day, when you are a property owner and have kids and tell me you feel the same way. You’re damn right I will beat the SH*T out of my kids if they did something like that. But then again, I would raise them right in the first place. I’m not white trash, as it appears these Florida yahoos were.

But yeah, when a bunch of 50-cent thugs move in next door and start smokin dube after you drop major coin on a condo, and devalue the property, I want you to come back and tell me you like having them around. Jesus Christ, I never thought I’d be frustrated by the youth of today, considering I dont consider myself that old. But I guess I am if I was brought up with a different value system that seems so “70s/80s”. God help the world with kids like Lixy in it![/quote]

I went through your last few posts. You sound extremely racist and naive. If you are acting the way you claim and calling the cops as frequently as you do, I really hope no one retaliates in ways you might not have considered.

Professor X, how dare you call me a racist. You don’t know me. I happen to be an attorney educated at one of the top law schools in the country. If someone’s illegal behavior is devaluing my property, I am going to call the cops? How is that racist? I don’t care what race these people are, I’d would call the cops regardless.

Also, Im on the third floor and our building has a 24hr attendant with cameras and controlled access. Also, I have an alarm. I dare them to try something. I feel very safe. Plus, if they did do something I’d know who it was, and they would be taken out of the Halfway house and put back in the BIG house…you feel me?

But what have I said that is racist, specifically. I want to know. Everyone calls everyone else a racist and throws the charge around like it’s confetti. Specify please, so I may make an appropriate rebuttal.

An attorney?

Of course you are…

But a racist I am NOT.

[quote]Rob in WDC wrote:
Professor X, how dare you call me a racist. You don’t know me. I happen to be an attorney educated at one of the top law schools in the country. If someone’s illegal behavior is devaluing my property, I am going to call the cops? How is that racist? I don’t care what race these people are, I’d would call the cops regardless.

Also, Im on the third floor and our building has a 24hr attendant with cameras and controlled access. Also, I have an alarm. I dare them to try something. I feel very safe. Plus, if they did do something I’d know who it was, and they would be taken out of the Halfway house and put back in the BIG house…you feel me?

But what have I said that is racist, specifically. I want to know. Everyone calls everyone else a racist and throws the charge around like it’s confetti. Specify please, so I may make an appropriate rebuttal.[/quote]

Your past references to “50 Cent thugs” and your discussion about the use of the “N word” (and about how you do use it in private) is what gave me that impression. Your naivete is evident in the fact that you make it publically known that YOU are the one who called the cops to everyone in that neighborhood. If what you have written is true, my advice is that you avoid walking out of your “condo” at night by yourself. That is about the dumbest move someone could make in a situation like that, especially considering the circumstances.

I don’t have to know you. I don’t even want to know you.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Your past references to “50 Cent thugs” and your discussion about the use of the “N word” (and about how you do use it in private) is what gave me that impression. Your naivete is evident in the fact that you make it publically known that YOU are the one who called the cops to everyone in that neighborhood. If what you have written is true, my advice is that you avoid walking out of your “condo” at night by yourself. That is about the dumbest move someone could make in a situation like that, especially considering the circumstances.

I don’t have to know you. I don’t even want to know you.[/quote]

This guy’s whole spiel is a huge fabrication. I wouldn’t believe a word he says about anything.

He’s also clearly an ass gremlin. The question is wether he’s a bottom or topper.

I never said I used the N word. That is a total lie. And describing what someone looks like is not racist, if that is what they look like. If they looked like Eminem, I would have said Eminem. If they looked like kathy Griffin, I would have said Kathy Griffin. So it’s now racist to use famous people to describe what other people look like?

And for your information APWsearch, I’m a top, so that makes me NOT an ass gremlin in most countries. HAHAHAHAHAHA. No, Im not an ass gremlin.

[quote]Rob in WDC wrote:

But what have I said that is racist, specifically. I want to know. Everyone calls everyone else a racist and throws the charge around like it’s confetti. Specify please, so I may make an appropriate rebuttal.[/quote]

Hey, I’m the only racist around here!! :smiley: Anyway, I don’t see anything racist in this thread. The kids acted like animals and should be beaten for what they did, with some good hard clubs.

I’m actually beginning to appreciate how Sharia Law deals with criminals — when the Prophet sat in judgment at Medina, he didn’t fuck around and kiss ass. Obey the fucking law or the consequences will be very hard — I like that!

Thanks headhunter.