Girls Reactions and Bodybuilding

[quote]Shire wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:
I think bodybuilding to ‘get the chick’ only works in that it helps your self confidence.

I’m no where near as big as Stu but in my experience i’ve noticed:

Black and Asian(especially Indian/Mid Eastern girls) love muscular guys. I haven’t been with many white girls but from what i’ve seen they are less into big dudes and more into the emo type shudders.[/quote]

LOL. ya.

Chicks care about abs the most.

If you’re 150 pounds and have a six pack, you won’t have a problem. If you’re 250 pounds and you have a six pack, you won’t have a problem then, either.

The only girls that are repulsed by muscle and/or discipline are 15 year olds.

The black and asian thing is true as well.

I know this will make me sound like an ‘old’ guy on here, but except for summer months IN the gym, I never wear anything that even hints at what I look like physique wise. Yeah, I concede that in my pics even I’m surprised that I look like a ‘bodybuilder’, but in normal clothing, I look a lot smaller than you might think compared to the flexing photos.

I find that girls that are in to me because of the muscles are usually the most boring ones to be around. The best advice I recently gave to my friend COrey, who I train with (he’s 23, and I’m 35, so I preach a lot -lol) is to get in sick ass shape, and then don’t acknowledge the fact that you even work out.

Write it off with ‘I try to stay in shape’ or something like that. Humility (or at least fake humility!) is a big thing.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I know this will make me sound like an ‘old’ guy on here, but except for summer months IN the gym, I never wear anything that even hints at what I look like physique wise. Yeah, I concede that in my pics even I’m surprised that I look like a ‘bodybuilder’, but in normal clothing, I look a lot smaller than you might think compared to the flexing photos. I find that girls that are in to me because of the muscles are usually the most boring ones to be around. The best advice I recently gave to my friend COrey, who I train with (he’s 23, and I’m 35, so I preach a lot -lol) is to get in sick ass shape, and then don’t acknowledge the fact that you even work out. Write it off with ‘I try to stay in shape’ or something like that. Humility (or at least fake humility!) is a big thing.

S
[/quote]
That’s good advice.

that is preety good advice, also I mostly am talking about having a gf not like that one night stand. The one night stand thing happens once and u get ass and then your done. They dont have to live with it so its diffrent. But I do like where this thread is going

“It’s all bout the mighty dolla”—Bone Thugs N Harmony

:stuck_out_tongue:

You all know I’m right…

Gerdy

im not competing in the heavyweight class anytime soon but i get compliments from girls about my body. i dont know why everyone on here thinks girls dont like muscles. yea a chick doesnt want you looking like someone on the cover of Flex but if you carry a good amount of mass youll get a good amount of ass. i mean if you had 3 twins, one was a fat, one was scrawny and one was in good shape who do you think shes going to choose?

By the way Black and Asian girls are the one’s you should be scoping for in the first place.

I need to get me one of these.

Or.

If you want chicks, put down the dumbbell and pick up a guitar and play wonderwall like your life depends on it

[quote]alaw4516 wrote:
If you want chicks, put down the dumbbell and pick up a guitar and play wonderwall like your life depends on it[/quote]

I play “Time of your life” by Green Day and “Chasing Cars” by Snow Patrol. Pearl Jam works too…lol the panties DROP! lol just kiddin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Gerdy

I can state from personal experience that not only are there women who like ripped guys but there are also women that like guys with a “big” (20% bodyfat bouncer/powerlifter) physique.

I’d have been happy to stay a fat slob but none of my pants fit and I could barely get my shoes on in the morning. I had to lose the weight. :frowning:

I’m going go clothes shopping before my next bulk cycle.

[quote]I play “Time of your life” by Green Day and “Chasing Cars” by Snow Patrol. Pearl Jam works too…lol the panties DROP! lol just kiddin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Gerdy[/quote]

Oh yea…anything sappy is great. John Mayer takes the cake I think, play “Your Body is a Wonderland”, girls cant help but flock the salmon of Capistrano.

oh yes I forgot about John Mayor.

I read that he drinks whisky and smokes weed before he sings. That’s how he gets the raspy voice in some of his songs. lol

Gerdy

[quote]Sliver wrote:
I can state from personal experience that not only are there women who like ripped guys but there are also women that like guys with a “big” (20% bodyfat bouncer/powerlifter) physique.
[/quote]

i met a girl who prefers this type, funny she is with a guy who now is 6’5 and would weigh 150lbs lol, we dated for a bit but we work better as friends…

The ex-British Prime Minister? Is that what he is doing now?

Hope he is better at that cos he was a fucking drip of a PM… :wink:

Joe

A lot of women like to say they are not into muscular men, and then see them drooling over some muscular man.

Many men make the mistake of thinking that women are as into looks as men are.

Then again men are not as into looks as we think we are. Many of us have been attracted to some girl, then find out she is a total bitch, and lose interest. (Though I have yet to understand why being an asshole seems to attract the women.)

Also people do not fall in love with someone based on their looks, regardless of that love at first sight thing. (Although I did experience love at first sight, 20 different times in one year of high school.)

You get to know the person, then realize they are the right one for you. (Usually after they are in a committed relationship with somebody else.)

When it comes to bodybuilding, decide on what you really want, and go for it. Then you will find the person who is interested in you based on who you are, not you living your life based on what you think others want you to be.

Oh, and I got serious about lifting after I was married. And yes it did result in me bing hit on. I had to say I was married… and not gay.

lol! Great post though. I agree with that whole heartedly…

Little off topic (Gerdy, pens at the ready…)

I always cheated as a young man… i tried to be faithful but couldn’t resist the sexy come-ons…(i was good with me last GF tho) especially if i was doing well in the gym.

Now i am married, i get more than ever - partly due to the ring and partly due to the physique - maybe my personality too…? Anyway, i LIKE to turn them down, and show my ring (wedding ring, childish!) It makes me feel good, empowered that i can turn down sexy women for the love of my wife…

OH MY GOD… WHAT HAVE I DONEEE!!!

*runs desperately out of the door

[quote]Joe Joseph wrote:
lol! Great post though. I agree with that whole heartedly…

Little off topic (Gerdy, pens at the ready…)

I always cheated as a young man… i tried to be faithful but couldn’t resist the sexy come-ons…(i was good with me last GF tho) especially if i was doing well in the gym.

Now i am married, i get more than ever - partly due to the ring and partly due to the physique - maybe my personality too…? Anyway, i LIKE to turn them down, and show my ring (wedding ring, childish!) It makes me feel good, empowered that i can turn down sexy women for the love of my wife…

OH MY GOD… WHAT HAVE I DONEEE!!!

*runs desperately out of the door[/quote]

Well, I will be the first to admit that I am not always the smoothest talker when it comes to the ladies. I really do mean not always. Sometimes I can keep an attractive babe’s true interest and other times I can’t.

When I started up lifting, the thought of attracting more women did cross my mind, but it was for sure not the main reason. If anything in relation to women, it bodybuilding has given me more confidence just to mingle with them. I guess the kind of girls that really like huge muscles so much that they’d bang you on sight aren’t the girls I’m into. I like hot, but intellectual, funny, faithful, God-loving girls… which is why I also picked up guitar along with bodybuilding. Haha, just kidding. I would continue to play guitar until the day I die even if girls were repulsed by guitars.

As for the Asians and Blacks having a bigger thing for muscles, I totally agree. My university I attend has a decent Asian population and I catch a lot of them staring at me. As for the black girls, I hear a group of them in my classes ALL the time talking about how they’re dating bodybuilders or they dated one or how they at least think that they’re extremely attractive. Shallowest girls I’ve ever met. They wouldn’t even consider dating a guy if he has less than 200 lbs of lean body mass, is under 10% BF and is tan as hell with a good face, lots of money, a sports car. and a perfect, sparkling smile.

I’m about 30 lbs of fat and 25 lbs of muscle away from having a classic bodybuilder physique and I can’t wait. In my opinion, I think it is that type of physique that will attract the most women. You have muscle for the women that love muscle, you have a small, unbloated waist, low bodyfat for a six pack, and you’re not some mass monster that people run away from. Plus the classic bodybuilders didn’t overdo the tanning and oils.