Girls Have Cooties!

What a surprise! Almost all of the women who post on Testosterone Nation are saying they feel more comfortable around men.

I can relate to just about everything that has been said in this thread. I’m stubborn, sarcastic and independent. I say things that a lady isn’t supposed to say. And I’m equally happy in the gym and the mall.

Although my closest and longest lasting friendships have been with other women, I generally prefer the company of men. Being around a bunch of female acquaintances really does bring back all the high school bullshit. I feel like I’m being judged, and failing.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
polo77j wrote:
if it gets really bad Lilly, you could always send them the link to glass ass … I know you bookmarked it…

I have nothing of value to add here, as usual, but can I have the link to this glass ass?

It sounds interesting…[/quote]

Dude, if it’s what I think it is, then I can only hope this warning reaches you in time…

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
What a surprise! Almost all of the women who post on Testosterone Nation are saying they feel more comfortable around men.

I can relate to just about everything that has been said in this thread. I’m stubborn, sarcastic and independent. I say things that a lady isn’t supposed to say. And I’m equally happy in the gym and the mall.

Although my closest and longest lasting friendships have been with other women, I generally prefer the company of men. Being around a bunch of female acquaintances really does bring back all the high school bullshit. I feel like I’m being judged, and failing. [/quote]

bitch.

[quote]anonym wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
polo77j wrote:
if it gets really bad Lilly, you could always send them the link to glass ass … I know you bookmarked it…

I have nothing of value to add here, as usual, but can I have the link to this glass ass?

It sounds interesting…

Dude, if it’s what I think it is, then I can only hope this warning reaches you in time…[/quote]

Why thank you kind sir. I shall think twice before clicking.

anonym wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
polo77j wrote:

It sounds interesting…

Dude, if it’s what I think it is, then I can only hope this warning reaches you in time…

Why thank you kind sir. I shall think twice before clicking.[/quote]

Eh, you’ll probably do it anyhow, just to see what the fuss is all about…

I know I did.

[quote]Doc L wrote:
Nice thread Alisa. I can relate. The majority of my friends have always been male. I feel much more at ease with males as well. I always seem to say the wrong thing to other women. I am always hurting someone’s feeling because they take something I said the wrong way. I also appear to have been dropped on my head when it comes to proper female etiquette!

I am a sarcastic ball buster by nature. This generally only works with people with well… balls. Over the years I have found a few female friends just as nutty, awkward and fiesty as me. I wouldn’t trade 'em for anything in the world![/quote]

Whine whine whine… God, you’re such a pussy, Doc:)

[quote]anonym wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
anonym wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
polo77j wrote:

It sounds interesting…

I know I did.[/quote]

Oh fuck you internet. I hate Google. ah shit, I had to close it once he started digging it out…

Note to self, listen to anonym

[quote]debraD wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:

Although my closest and longest lasting friendships have been with other women, I generally prefer the company of men. Being around a bunch of female acquaintances really does bring back all the high school bullshit. I feel like I’m being judged, and failing.

bitch.[/quote]

hoe?

what if i like me some coot… ies?

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
debraD wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:

bitch.

hoe?
[/quote]

:smiley:

I really had to fight the urge to include a winking smiley there.

[quote]debraD wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:
debraD wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:

bitch.

hoe?

:smiley:

I really had to fight the urge to include a winking smiley there.[/quote]

You two cut out the flirting unless Deb is planning on coming down here this weekend too :wink:

too? =O

anonym wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
anonym wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
polo77j wrote:

It sounds interesting…

I know I did.

Oh fuck you internet. I hate Google. ah shit, I had to close it once he started digging it out…

Note to self, listen to anonym[/quote]

You should blame Crimson Lilly. She’s flat out demented.

Don’t let those cute, girl next door looks fool you…she’s the fucking anti-christ.

To all the ladies that replied:

If you can’t have females as friends, how can you trust a guy as your friend?

Do you ever consider that he’s your friend because he’s trying to do you?

Quick Sample:

Ted says: Ha ha, you sure are funny Brenda. Ha ha ha!

Ted thinks: Jesus, I have to make my move on her quick. I can’t take anymore bad jokes

you definitely arnt the only one…im friends with girls who are exactly like you or very similar. One of my best friends is a girl who will transform back and fourth between a bubbly girly girl when shes around some people (girls) and a totally different person when shes around me. I actually think its very attractive haha.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
anonym wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
anonym wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
polo77j wrote:

It sounds interesting…

I know I did.

Note to self, listen to anonym

You should blame Crimson Lilly. She’s flat out demented.

Don’t let those cute, girl next door looks fool you…she’s the fucking anti-christ.[/quote]

Last time I checked that post had me earning “respect and bonus points” as far as you were concerned :-p

Don’t be such a scaredy cat, Hungry :slight_smile:

Just in case Hungry hogs all the women’s attention and my question doesn’t get answered.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Just in case Hungry hogs all the women’s attention and my question doesn’t get answered.

Do you ever consider that he’s your friend because he’s trying to do you? [/quote]

if you can’t have guys as friends, how can you trust women?
in my experience, they are just as bad as guys at trying to fuck you, just not usually in the literal sense.

I’ve thought about it, but I have guy friends who have girlfriends, guy friends who tell me about their experiences with other girls, so it can’t be everyone. It also doesn’t have to do with the fact that I feel more at ease going up to a guy I’ve never met before and introducing myself, than doing the same with a girl.

Also, a psychological point – not sure it reflects well on me, but there it is – if a guy is just putting up with me because he’s trying to do me, then it’s not so hurtful, because he at least likes SOMETHING about me, although as it turns out it’s not my brilliant sense of humor. I’m worth something to him, if only anatomically. But if a girl is just putting up with me to be nice, then she doesn’t like ANYTHING about me.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

Quick Sample:

Ted says: Ha ha, you sure are funny Brenda. Ha ha ha!

Ted thinks: Jesus, I have to make my move on her quick. I can’t take anymore bad jokes[/quote]

Some of my best friends have been female friends who were like what has been described already in the thread. The often complained about the ‘bitchiness’ of other girls and just liked hanging around with guys because they felt more at ease. They also commented that they felt more like guys because of this.
They never tried to fuck me, and I never tried to fuck them. In fact, I’m definately more attracted to the more ‘girly-girls’ than the ones I that I consider ‘one of the lads’.